The story of music

The violinist and the voice

Lay POV

I dragged the bow to produce a sweet familiar sound. I closed my eyes and a small smile graced my lips. I swayed gently as i moved my bow to the soothing melody i play.

A sweet soft voice accompanied me on my gentle melancholy journey. Drifting gently to my tempo, no rushing through....

The fireplace cast warmth and a soft glow with a mixture of kind reassurance. I sighed. It will soon be gone, like our melodies in the wind.

The sound of his sweet voice drew me back from the little world of sorrow in my head. Our independent voice swirled and compliment each other... His voice of an angel spill into the night through his soft lips, gentle and quiet.The dim firelight shone on his pale face and highlighted his cute features perfectly. I smiled softly and allow my eyes to flutter close.

 

3rd person POV

Meanwhile, the vocalist 's eyes fluttered open. He stared at the tall beautiful violinist standing across the room. His eyes were closed as he played soothingly producing smooth, sweet silky notes. The boy wondered what the violinist thought of him. He continued to sing his song and smiled at the way his voice and the violinist's music fit perfectly together.

The violinist opened his eyes. Lay's eyes were a deep shade of violet with a tint of red. Very different from Xiumin's that were pitch black. But there was a great similarity, as both their eyes were filled with great sadness and emptiness. 

Lay looked up and gazed at Xiumin as they continued their duet of sorrow in perfect sync. They did not need words to communicate as their eyes were enough to tell each other that she's coming. A tear slid down the violinist's face as he looked towards the young forlorn boy in front of him.

The music did not stop or even falter when the door open soundlessly. A lady stride in. Her hair flowed right down to her thin waist, black as night and smooth as silk. Her piercing eyes of emerald green and soft pink lips formed a smile. The violinist and vocalist both closed their eyes, their beautiful song still filled the room. Their heart beat faster in their chest as the sound of the lady's footstep stopped. 

With this, the lady lifted a slender hand up in the air, palm faced up to the ceiling. With a voiceless sigh she whispered softly *end..*

The music stopped abruptly as both hearts stop beating. The violin clattered to the floor. Lay and Xiumin stopped breathing and collapsed to the hard wooden floor beneath them. 

As gracefully as she made her entrance, the beautiful lady walked out with her long soft satin dress fluttering in the breeze that blew through the open door. The door soundlessly closed behind her.

Yes, this is the end of the story. The story of two love that never quite met their fate in time before it was cruelly taken away by Lady of Fate herself. The reason to why she did this, we would never know. But.....

Rumours has it that people who visited the royal mansion, they could still hear the sound of a violin and a cute frisky voice creating melodies loud and clear through the mansion walls.Only now, the songs they create are not sorrow-filled, they're ones full of joy and happiness. Sometimes, when tourist's are lucky enough, they might hear loud cheerful squeals and laughter of two young boys running about echoing throughout the mansion. Was this what the Lady of Fate wanted to create after all?