One

Airport Sehunanigans
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We will be flying shortly. Thank you for your patience." I heard the lady say over the intercom. I let out a sigh and played with my nails. I'm currently flying from Los Angeles to Seoul, South Korea. Why? Because just a week ago I got caught throwing a house party and my parents decided to toss me over to my aunt because they can't seem to deal with my silly antics. Instead of partying and wasting money like it grows on trees, I should be learning how to manage a business since I'm fated to take over my parent's company in a few years. Thankfully, that duty has been handed over to my younger brother, Kim Taehyung who seems to have more responsibilities than I do. I don't know how long I'll be banned from my parent's estate, but all I know is that I'm supposed to be attending college there.

So here I am, a week later sipping apple cider as I looked around the first class area. Everyone was pretty much American, speaking English on their phones before the plane boarded. I'm the only Korean here, and so is this other guy who seems to be staring right through my soul. I wonder what the hell his problem is, he literally looks like he wants to eat me alive. I cleared my throat and pulled out my tablet, plugging in earphones and watching the latest show of Running Man, since my friend, Seolhyun is a huge kpop and kdrama fan. 

"You have to keep up with the latest groups and shows or else I swear you won't make any friends over there!" She giggled like a little school girl before handing me an album of EXO, whatever the hell that is, and made me download an episode of Running Man. After several minutes later, I decided that this show, is indeed, boring. I let out a yawn and pulled out the album she recommended me to listen to. The plane shook and I accidentally let go of the CD as I watch it fly across to the creepy Korean guy and he stopped it from sliding even more with his foot. I watched his facial features as his brows furrowed in confusion and then he immediately paled. When he saw me walk over to grab the CD, he pushed himself up from the seat and looked at me as if he was about to bolt. Just what the hell is wrong with this kid?

"Uh, sorry." I bowed and picked up the CD, casually walking back to my seat and slipping the CD into my laptop. I started to close my eyes as I listened to the opening track. Even though my eyes were shut, I can still literally feel the Korean man staring right at me. I slowly cracked open an eye, and yup, he was staring right at me looking hella upset. I had to admit, he was fairly at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter