Meeting

SURPRISE! Your an APPA!
Jay Park, Kim Yeseung, and Kim Heechul were surprised when they each ran into the Kids Cafe at the same time.  Each looking at each otter with suspicion, why would each be here at the kids cafe... At once? A medium height woman, light brown hair and simi dark orb eyes stood up and smiled at them each. They all bowed to her, then looking at each other. All meeting her? What is this about anyway?! She approached them bowing in response " hello, I'm Choi Jae Su. I'm the one that called you each. I'm sorry I kept the details veauge. But it was really important you came." At the same time. They all looked at her  " why are we here?" the said I unison, then looking at each other. She looked and let out a sigh. " I was at a party  each of you threw, starting with Jay. But, I don't remember much of it. But I think I know where it leads." " well wh---" about that time a young girl, about the age of six, waveish shoulder length hair, in a cute messy braid ran down. With eyes the same color as the women's but in the same shape of Jay's.  " Umma! Kitty and Jinnie getting s'eepy" " Aigoo, Myung Jae-ah, can you rig them to umma?"" The little girl ran off, happy as can be. A tad bit hyper, but still did as her umma told her. Jay, a now severly astonished man watched her run off, her little braid bouncing up and down. "...... That is what I called you guys here about, I have 3 little girls,  conceived each sometime after your parties, but the resemble you and act like you." " w-what?" Heechul asked with extremely wide eyes. " your saying were appas?" yeseug added in. " possibly, could just be luck I guess, I'm just trying to make sure." The little girl returned with  two other girls, one the age of 4 the other about the age of 2. Jae su picked up the youngest and held her as she began drifting  off into a deep sleep despite the loud noises around them. " Yeseung-ssi, this is Hyun Jin,  she's almost 2 ( in America ), the youngest obviously. Your party was the most recent, so she's your possible daughter." "m-mine?" he looked at he with wide eyes. She looked almost like him, slighty messy wavy hair, little eyes shaped like his. She looked more like her mother but you could definantly see him in her features. " nae, " she was now asleep, and slipped very carefully into his arms. Jae then put the middle child onto her lap. " Heechul, this is Sang Hee, she's just like you." she pushed her little bangs to show her face, she had her eyes locked on him. But whined when she was sat in his lap, " Aww Sang-ah, he's nice." she then looked at him.  Last was Jay, and the cute braid girl, smiling at him, she got closer. " Appa?" she looked at him and was given a little nod from him. She  huge him as tight as her little arms would let her. He hugged her back out of instinct as a parent. Yeseung, looking down at his newly found daughters sleeping face, smiled. Infact a 3 smiled, cause they helped bring these adorae little girls into the world, and now they could be apart of their life's. Which they deserved as children.  Heechul smiled at Sang Hee and softly hugged her. After hearin her Eonnie say appa she hugged Heechul like Myung Jae hugged her new appa, only Sang Hee refused to let go. Jae Su smiled. She could now rest peacefully about the fate of her girls. Knowing they would grow up knowing their appas like normal children.