After the Game

Of Course, Hyung!

“I saw it,” someone said

 

He was in front of the refrigerator, ready to get the bottle of water, when he heard the familiar voice.

 

He turned around and replied, “Saw what?”

 

“Don’t deny it, Kennie.” The other said as it took steps closer to him.

 

He faked a laugh but nervousness is slowly eating him. The man in front seemed different from the one he knows and it’s creeping him out.

 

“Look, I really don’t understand what you’re saying, hyung.” He said and took steps backward.

 

It was like two in the morning. His body was so tired and his mind can’t keep up with this act.

 

The older closed the refrigerator and stood just in front of him, staring intensely. “You really don’t remember, do you?”

 

He shook his head suppressing the yawn in his mouth. “Hyung, it is so early in the morning. We have early schedule for today. If you have something to tell, can’t it wait ‘til we wake later?”

 

“No. This is my only chance, Jaehwan-ah.”

 

He really doesn’t understand what’s happening. It’s maybe because of the tiredness he’s feeling or his mind is just rejecting what’s going on.

 

“N hyung~ Can’t we really do this later?” he whined.

 

N laughed a bit and his gaze softened. He really cannot keep up his act when the younger male starts to act cutely.

 

“Kennie, come with me.”

 

He pulled Ken out of the kitchen and towards the sofa. He fished his cellphone out of his pocket and looked for something before handing it to Ken.

 

The younger looked at him questionably.

 

He just smiled, “Take a look to it.”

 

Ken, still doesn’t have a clue, checked the phone. He was looking to a video file of their fansign event which happened just hours ago. The video has him and Ravi while their playing the “of course game”.

 

He laughed at the way he lost to Ravi. He is really good with games, any games. He was just flustered to what Ravi said first and fought to have a counter attack which Ravi answered coolly then his mind went blank and he lost.

 

“Why are you showing this to me, hyung? I’ve been punished already.” He said while keeping his laughter in minimum sound.

 

N creased his forehead, “Why would I punish you? We’re here to act out the game.”

 

Ken’s heart started pounding fast. His sleepiness left him already. “What do you mean by that?” he tried acting innocently.

 

“Cut it out, Lee Jaehwan. By now, you know already what I mean.”

 

He just pouted. “Hyung~ What if they’ll see us?”

 

N made him look into his eyes by turning both of his arms to his direction. “That’s why we do this at this time, Kennie.”

 

He sighed to his defeat. He knew that it’s the only way to end this. “So what are we supposed to do now?” and smiled excitedly.

 

“What was Ravi said in there, again?” N asked him.

 

“Later, after this game is over, N hyung said he will give you 5 kisses on your face, you like it?”  Ken recalled.

 

“Now is the after the game. So, we just have to do the next part, right?” Ken asked this time.

 

N nodded then smiled lovingly. He slowly lean his face towards the boy in front.

 

“One,” he said and pressed his lips to Ken’s forehead.

 

He smiled to Ken before he said “Two,” and kissed its nose.

 

Ken pulled away and giggled with the action.

 

“Ya! Why you always do that?” His leader commented.

 

He sat still again but cannot stop giggling, “Sorry, it always tickles.”

 

“Let’s continue, then.”

 

“Three,” N continued and kissed his left cheek.

 

Two kisses left, Ken told himself. He cannot help but feel his heart beating like it will come out of his body. This isn’t the first time but he always feels the same way.

 

And before he knew it, N already said four and kissed his right cheek.

 

It is now the last part. Both of them stared at each other waiting for the perfect moment, and their hands interlocked.

 

But Ken cannot wait any longer. He leaned to claim his hyung’s lips and smiled widely like he won a jackpot.

 

“You know that it didn’t count as number five, Jaehwan-ah~” N recovered fast and return the kiss to Ken. This time, it wasn’t a fast pressing of lips but a slow and loving kiss, the one they love to do.

 

“Tell me, you really told that to Ravi, didn’t you?” Ken asked while hugging N from the back as they look into the city lights in the glass of their dorm.

 

 “Of course, I know that those kinds of games will really get you flustered. Why? You don’t like what happened?” The older replied.

 

“Nah~ You know that I like everything about you. Even if, you love making me lose to games we play.” He told as he tighten his arms around N’s waist and snuggle to its neck.

 

N turned around and started caressing Ken’s face. “I just love you that much. You love me too, right?”

 

Of course, hyung... I love you too.” Then leaned for another loving kiss.