Run

Run

It's been a week since he was gone and I am still thinking about the days we spent together, him and his group members. We are still in grief, he was the oldest and I was his girlfriend. I was staring out the window again in the house we stay together but now everything was different s have been staying here ever since he left us. Yoongi was looking at me hoping I would change back to normal again but I could not, I do not have the strength to.

 

Hey there” Yoongi say as he enter my room and I smile weakly to him

Hey” I say softly

They are waiting for you downstairs” he say and I smile then went down with him

 

They smile waving at me and I smile back at them weakly, the seven of us walk around Seoul to the places that mean so much to all eight of us. Reminiscing ourself about the past we spend together the memories we make together, it still pain us when we are thinking about it. We did a lot of bad things together and caught by the police quite a lot of times and running here and there.

 

Noona” Jungkook say and I smile

Noona let's go” Namjoon say and we all start running

 

We run and run, now we are in the tunnel blocking the way of the others like what we did before. I was thinking about the past what we did in the tunnel and everywhere. The times we spend together the memories we make it is hard to let go to accept that he is gone.

 

We then head to Jimin place and stay there for a while and I start thinking about those memories we create and walk around the house silently weeping not to let the others hear me. Looking at the photos we all took together from ones where he was and some where he was not in.

 

I could not take it anymore and head to the rooftop to clam myself and look at the sky thinking about us. Suddenly there was a butterfly coming towards me and I reach out my hand to touch it but he flew away far away from me and I broke up in tears remembering the times where I told him I love butterfly and he would catch one for me so I could keep it and let it go again.

 

Yoongi realize I was gone and head up to see I was crying and he went and comfort me and the next thing I know all of them are up here comforting me, I smile and wipe my tears. Yoongi was sitting beside me and beside him was Jungkook while Namjoon was on my left, Taehyung and Jimin was behind me and we all are looking at the sky and one thing for sure I know that we all are thinking about one person.

 

Let's head out get some walk or run?” Jimin say and we all nods

 

We head to the abandoned alley and start spraying the wall with spray can, laughing at one another until we heard a siren from the other side and make a run to the opposite side and run till we know we are safe. Once we stop we look at each other and smile and that moment we felt he was with us and we all smile and laugh together.

 

Train tracks?” Hoseok say and we all nods

 

That was the other place we create memories together the eight of us, we have fun and enjoy ourself like he was there with us. We climb up and sit on top smiling and laughing looking at each other. Before we head back down and walk following the tracks to where it lead us. Next we were back the empty swimming pool and we sit down talking and chatting till I turn to the right remembering about the past when he used to take videos of us right there instead of joining us.

 

Noona I know where you want to go the last” he say and I smile

 

It was night time and we stay by Namjoon crib, although it was small we all camp outside looking at the stars and we have a campfire singing our hearts out and laughing almost like he was still here with us and he screaming saying to stop and sing another song but all of us want to sing the same song except for him.

 

The next morning, we all woke up and head to shower and change into something fresh before we head for a drive in his old truck. I saw some of the polaroids he took but mostly was himself and some are us without him. Jungkook pants my shoulder and I smile at him mouthing to him that I am fine and look to the front back. At the side of the window I saw the butterfly that I see at Jimin home I turn behind to see if it was there but it was not there anymore.

 

We stop by the petrol station to fuel the gas before we head to drive again. I remember very well about the memories we make here and smile to myself hoping that he was still here with us. Taehyung was trying to make me laugh and I did but then look back outside looking emotionless. The sky is beautiful today, I close my eyes feeling the wind in my face before I open up my eyes and smile looking at them and they did the same.

 

We laugh and stretch our arms out feeling the wind laughing and one another. Soon we reach the final destination, the beach the place where we had the most memories ever and the place he love to go but it also has a sad thing behind it.

 

I step out the truck and walk towards the shore feeling the water by my feet and closing my eyes imaging that he was there with us smiling at us and capturing the moments on his video camera and splashing water at us. I turn behind seeing they are all sitting by the grass looking up the sky and I went to join them.

 

It's more beautiful today” Jungkook say and we all smile

If only he's here” Yoongi say

It would be have been better” Namjoon say

It's a pity he could not see this” Jimin say

It would be perfect if all of us is here right” Hoseok say

Time pass really quick” Taehyung say

I am sure you are witnessing this from where you are” I say

 

We stay by the beach till night time as none of us could would make a move like something is blocking us from going away from here and there it was the butterfly that I saw at Jimin place and on the way here and I went and follow it and it lead me to exact place he was gone and I squat down picking up the picture that was bury under the sand and I turn to see all of them running towards me.

 

Yoongi was reaching out his hand and I took it and look back and smile weakly and face them again and it was time we accept the fate and to stop mourning for you as it would not change a thing. Today was the day we all accept the fate you were gone from our life but one thing for sure I know you would always look at us from where you us.

 

Goodbye Jin” I say while looking at the sea before looking back at them and walk towards the truck and the start of a new journey without him it would be hard but we have each other.

 

I will always be with you my darling and my friends I will always be there for you He smile looking at us from far.

 

Once we reach the truck we all look back and smile to show it we are thankful for everything and he will always be in our heart forever and we will be one forever and nothing we drift us apart.

 


A/N: Well hope you like it and I'm sorry if it is a mess and I will update the other two story after my final exams. BTS IS SO DOPE IN THE MV AND MAMA IN FEW DAYS MORE CAN'T WAIT See you all soon and will be back with more upload and new story