Jelly

Jelly

7:18 pm

 

"Shik-ah, I won't be able to have dinner with you tomorrow night. Manager-nim suddenly scheduled me on the 500th episode of a music show."

Wonshik's eyes skimmed through the text message. A pout forming as he reached the middle.

"How 'bout tonight?"

"Can't either. I have practice for tomorrow's show."

But that didn't stop Kim Wonshik. Instead, he bought take-out for the both of them and headed to the practice room. He gleefully pushes the door open, leaning his weight on it as he firmly held the plastic bags of Chinese food in his hands. He tiptoed to the corner of the room making sure he didn't distract them.

 

>> 10:37 pm

 

"Alright everyone, let's have a quick break" the dance instructor nods at Wonshik when he acknowledged his presence. Obviously, he was here for one reason only.

"Did you get some gyoza dumplings too?"

"Of course I did, extra soy sauce and chili garlic?" Wonshik handed Hakyeon a pair of chopsticks and his eyes suddenly glanced at Hakyeon's feet.

Heels? Why would Hakyeon have to put on heels for a music show? He was pretty tall enough for a man his age, maybe not as tall as Wonshik but his heels were about 3 inches high.

"Are those your new and improved in-soles?" Wonshik joked, only getting hit on the arm as a response.

"What's the special performance tomorrow, Hakyeon?" Hakyeon smirked at him as he bit on a dumpling, rendering Wonshik clueless.

"Yah, tell me." Wonshik laughed. "I don't know what that means"

"Just wait and watch tomorrow, Shikkie." Hakyeon leans forward to kiss his boyfriend on the lips. Wonshik cringed at the taste Hakyeon left on his lips, the sudden sensation he got after it clean.

"Salty."

~ ★ ~

1:24 pm, the next day

 

Wonshik huffed as he kicked the chair in the dressing room, fumes almost propagating from his head.

He had visited Hakyeon backstage to show his utmost support to the person he loves. That was the kind of man Wonshik was. He brought with him 2 banana milk bottles for the both of them and placed them on his table. Wonshik stares at this and looks through the mirror, only to see men flocking over his boyfriend.

He snaps.

 

<< 11:57 am

 

Wonshik sneaks in with the crowd, putting on ordinary clothes and blending in with the rest of the people. Unfortunately, his Starlights were smarter than him and recognize him at one glance. Plus, his height was obviously making him stand out, even when his precious Starlights said it was his aura that helped them figure him all out. He smiles at them silently, keeping a silent agreement between the entire Starlight crowd for them to hide him while he watches their leader from the audience.

The show starts and everyone waits in anticipation, not a single one in the crowd, including Wonshik, knew what Hakyeon's special stage would be. He was politely discarded from the practice room as soon as Hakyeon finished his dumplings last night. After sulking for a bit, he headed on home.

The lights dimmed and everyone's hearts beat faster. Starlights were holding hands in constant anticipation to be amazed at what their sweet leader prepared for them. Wonshik holds firmly at his light stick, hiding his expectant expression behind a VIXX banner the fan sites handed him.

Just then, lights flashed to and fro. A variety of bright colors filled the stage, illuminating ever corner. A spotlight shines on a girl with her back turned, her dress frilly and as colorful as the stage. She turns, her hair curls flowing in the air as she gracefully started moving.

She's beautiful, he muttered softly under his breath. 

She wore ribbons in her hair, matching her dress. Her legs looked longer with her short skirt, high socks and heels.

Heels.

Wonshik shook his head in disbelief, dropping the light stick in the process.

"HAKYEON?"

He exclaimed, his low voice enunciating from silent crowd and cueing the high pitched screaming of the Starlight crowd.

 

>> 1:31 pm

 

Wonshik turns and marches over to Hakyeon's side.

"Oohh~ Wonshik-ah. How did I look on-stage? Was I pretty?" Hakyeon flutters his fake lashes at Wonshik while the other men nod in agreement. This only pissed Wonshik off even more.

Suddenly, he grabs Hakyeon's wrist firmly. Exhibiting his great strength and twirling him in his arms, Hakyeon's dress flowing in the air from the sudden movements, his hands clasping at Wonshik's chest for support. Wonshik kicks the door shut.

He looks up at him. Hakyeon's never seen this type of expression on Wonshik's face. His eyebrows furrowed, glaring directly at the door. His glare was cold enough to drop the temperature in the room. Hakyeon didn't want to lie, it was pretty hot seeing his soft, gentle and kind Wonshik show a side of aggression. The way he was clearly showing his dominance over him makes Hakyeon smile like a complete idiot.

He was clearly jealous. Hakyeon puckers his lips at Wonshik as their eyes met. Wonshik holds Hakyeon close and aggressively presses his lips on Hakyeon's, smearing his lipstick and coloring his lips the same tone in the process.

Hakyeon chuckles and Wonshik's hair at the back of his head. He slides his hand down his nape, his hands meeting his other and clings onto Wonshik pulling him close.

"I-I'm sorry-- I didn't mean to be rude to them. I should apologize-- I just didn't know what came over me. I just suddenly felt angry and my body just brought itself here and-"

Hakyeon stops Wonshik's blabbering, placing a finger against his thin lips. In fact, he spoke so fast, he was practically rapping. His voice was clearly trembling as he squeaked in the middle of sentences. How adorable, Hakyeon thought.

"You don't have to be jealous, Shikkie-ah." Hakyeon purrs against Wonshik's cheek. "You have nothing to be jealous about."

Wonshik looks away, clearly denying the fact that he was internally but his physical movements say otherwise.

"S-Stop talking to other men when I'm right here." Wonshik's cheeks burned red, the color reaching his ears and tinting the tips of it. Genuinely adorable.

"Noted."