Prologue II

All the things he said

4th August 2013

 

“Boring.” Song Minho said while he was sitting on the bench that in the atrium.

“Then why do you accept this offer.” Seokjin curled his lip and side eyed him. This ert. “It has a consequences to hit on someone.” He pointed to the two girls shopped in the boutique.

“Then why are you here?” Minho raised his eyebrow and asked.

“Because there is the consequences for seeing someone.” Seokjin retorted and sighed. “Gosh, I don’t remember why I would date her at first. All these – these things are so boring and I hate it.” He did a front kick in the air. The old lady that sat beside them quickly turn to looked at them as they were some kind of beast.

“Hey, calm down.” Minho smiled at the old lady, and nodded his head a bit as apologize for scaring her.

“Whatever,” Seokjin glanced that old lady, “and she is leaving now.” He leered at her back.

“Wow, you really seem stressed out.” Seokjin glared at Minho then looked at the front without saying anything. He was so angry now, angry about anything. He didn’t know what’s wrong with him, he just felt irritable lately, maybe it’s because the weather.

“Hey, this’s for you. Maybe it can help to release your stress a bit.” Minho pulled his phone out. Fingers moved quickly on his phone. “Done.” He smirked.

“What?” Seokjin pulled out his phone and saw a message from Minho. It was a website link with log-in id and password. “, again?” Seokjin frowned at his text.

“Bro, how can you think of me like that?” Minho made a fake sad face, lie on Seokjin’s shoulder.

“I know this face. It must be something .” Seokjin pushed Minho away, he laughed out loud.

“Don’t waste my money.” Minho gestured Seokjin to stand up as they saw the girls were approaching them with two bags of clothes.

“Back to work.” They sighed and walked straight to those girls.

 

As always, no one at home when Seokjin backed to his house. He went straight to his room. He threw his bag to the arm chair that placed near his wardrobe. Cleaning his tired mind with cool water brushing his face. His phone vibrated when he was changing his clothes.

 

Remember to have a look of that website. – Mino 21:58

 

“Why does he want me to visit that website so badly?” Seokjin smirked at Minho’s text. He took the note out from the back pocket of his trouser and took a look of it. Yet he wasn’t in the mood for some or whatever it is. Anyway they must be something when the owner was Song Minho. He threw the note into the trash bin, but somehow it dropped in his backpack.

 

Seokjin woke as his stomach grouching. He looked down from the window beside his bed. The street was empty. He took his phone and walked to the kitchen. Seokjin grabbed an apple and took a big bite while he was checking his kakao.

 

Let’s have fun er – Mark 23:51

 

He laughed when he saw the first message, most of them were his friends asking him out tonight and he just technically ignored Minah’s message. He dialed Mark’s number after finished his apple.

 

“Hey, er.” Seokjin smirked whne Mark picked up the call.

“Sup, er. Are you coming tonight? You haven’t answer all of our messages or calls and …” Seokjin could tell Mark was already stoned as he kept speaking excitedly.

“Hey, find someone who can communication!” Seokjin yelled to the other side. He didn’t know would anyone hear him, because the background music was so loud.

“Why don’t you call me?” Someone took the phone and asked.

“Don’t act like a jealous girlfriend, Mino.” Seokjin was picking his clothes and phone on his bed in the speaker mode. “Send me the address. I’m coming.” Then he ended the call, walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

Hoseok-ah, you don’t know how much I glad that I had come to you that night.

I wouldn’t met you if I just rejected their invite. I still remembered how glamourous you was when you up on the stage. And how charming and interesting you are when we chatted.

I love all of you, all. I love your passion in your dance, I love your humor in your talk.

I love your façade to others. I know that there isn’t us from the beginning.

Just, I love you from the bottom of my heart, Hoseok-ah