Chapter 2

Never Mind

The boy with mint hair wouldn't unlock eyes with me. Why did he have to be here? He gave me that same smug grin he gave me earlier today when he pinned me up against the wall. This isn't going to be good. He looked at Jungkook and his grin slightly faded. Why don't they like each other? It's probably a guy thing.

"Leggo!" Yoongi spit into the mic as the track started. Rap Monster was the first one to rap and he didn't disappoint. Second was Hoseok who I was excited for he wasn't that bad at it to my surprise, well I shouldn't have been surprised but I was he never seemed to be the type to rap. As soon as Yoongi started to rap my mouth dropped. He was super talented for a boy who doesn't seem to talk. They rapped for the next hour or so they did some solos to show of there different styles and technique and of course Yoongi would have a more slow beat to his; it fits his personality. After the show I went back stage with Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung to find Hoseok.

"Sunghye-ah!" Hoseok yelled in excitement and ran over to hug me. I didn't mind it but it made Jungkook stand up a bit taller and Broaden his shoulders as if he was defending his young.

"How did you like the show? Also thank you so much for coming." Hoseok smiled hugging me a bit tighter. He let go of me as soon as Rap Monster came up by us. "Sunghye-ah this is my friend Namjoon."

I bowed slightly and it cause the tall boy to blush.

"Namjoon-ah, have you seen Yoongi?" Hoseok asked him.

"After the show he seemed to storm off. He's probably just need to breath." Namjoon answered to Hoseok displeasure.

"I wanted him to meet you guys." Hoseok pouted causing me to laugh.

"It's okay we already met him earlier." Jungkook huffed.

"You guys did?" Hoseok asked curiously almost in disbelief.

"Yeah we did he.." I was cut off by the rude mint haired boy.

"They're the new coworkers I told you guys about earlier." Yoongi groaned. He walked past us putting on a big winter coat and a large blue scarf.

"What a small world." Namjoon laughed trying to ease Yoongi's tension. "Didn't you say you only worked with two of them?" Did he talk about us to Namjoon already? Yoongi was trying to lay on a couch that was in the back but he sat up.

"Yeah it's the little girl and her obnoxious boyfriend." Yoongi spit pointing at Jungkook and I.

"One I'm not a little girl, I'm 18. And two Jungkook is not my boyfriend." I tried fight back but it failed miserably.

"Yeah sure kid." Yoongi laugh "shouldn't you be going home? Like isn't it past your bedtime little ones?" He laid down again and closed his eyes.

"Let go home." Jimin suggested and I nodded.

"I'll walk you guys out." Hoseok offered and walked with us. "I'm sorry about him. He's actually a nice guy, when he's not acting out." Hoseok was being so kind for something that's not his fault. I wonder if Hoseok does this often? Apologize for Yoongi's mistake. We said our goodbyes and we all parted our ways. I promised Jungkook I'd text him when I get home and I started walking. It was cold out and I had a 45 minute walk until I got home. I was daydreaming while walking home about my day and even about the mysterious boy with green hair. When I got home I went straight to bed as I plopped down I dreamt of warmth and the color green.

"I'm going to be late!" I yelled running down the street. I slept in way to long and now if I don't hurry I'll be late to work. As soon as I got into the cafe I had two scolding faces at me.

"Hey Jungkook-ah how many times has Sunghye-ah been late for work this month?" Jin asked rhetorically.

"At least 7." Jungkook answered back. They both stared at me. I was out of breath but I still apologized.

"Get to work Ms.Choi." Jin ordered and I nodded I went to grab my apron as I noticed Yoongi in the back washing dishes. I watched him as he seemed so calm.

"Sunghye-ah get out here and do you're job." Jin yelled from the front which startled me. I ran to the front tying my hair back. I spent the next 5 hours being scolded by Jin and Jungkook, my new set of parents. Yoongi stayed quiet cleaning and taking orders.

"Sunghye-ah!" The new familiar voice yelled from the front entrance. Hoseok and Namjoon walked in looking around. Hoseok ran straight for me whereas Namjoon went towards Yoongi.

"So this is where you work." Hoseok is in this constant mood of joy that becomes very contagious.

"Yes. Thank you for last night I really enjoyed the show." I smiled. You could feel Namjoon and Yoongi looking at us but I decide on ignoring it. Hoseok and I talked for a good twenty minutes about dancing and how he got into rapping. I guess Namjoon found Yoongi and Hoseok and wanted all three of them to preform. I guess it worked out well for Namjoon.

"So you and that Jungkook... Are you two actually..?" Hoseok asked.

"Aha no we're not dating. Him and I have been best friend since we were kids. It also applies for Jimin and Taehyung, the other two boys with us last night." I answered he just nodded.

"Hobi Hyung we got to go." Namjoon called to Hoseok.

"I got to go but I'll see you next week in class!" Hoseok said before leaving. Namjoon just waved to me causing me to wave back. The two boys left leaving the cafe feeling empty.

"Sunghye-ah." Yoongi called to me.

"Yes?" I answered startled that he was even talking to me.

"We need to talk." He told me in a very stern voice. It seemed like perfect timing because it was time for us to clock off. So we did and I told Jungkook I had to go run errands leaving him almost disappointed but he didn't question it and he left without me.

"Let's go." Yoongi said in a very cold voice. He dragged me to a near park and we sat down on a bench.

"Why do we need to-" I asked but Yoongi cut me off.

"I'm gonna make this very clear." Yoongi said cold as ice "we are not friends. You and Namjoon-ah are not friends and you and Hoseok-ah are definitely not friends."

"Did Hoseok Oppa tell you that?" I choked trying to not cry by his rude words and actions.

"That doesn't matter-" this time I cut Yoongi off.

"Yes it is, you are not in charge of me, or Namjoon-ssi or Hoseok Oppa or anyone for that matter!" I can't tell if I'm crying or not. "If you don't want to be my friend for whatever stupid reason you have that's fine but you don't make the rules, you're not my dad." I must look he broke up with me to anyone who can't hear our conversation. Not letting fight back I run off. I can almost hear him as if he said "" underneath his breath.

I walk inside to my empty house. Not that I don't have stuff but the fact that I don't have my parents, I don't have siblings here or any grandparents it's just me. I can't even call this a house it's a little rooftop house I got because Jungkooks mom owns it. She owns several throughout Seoul and after my fight with my family she let me stay here. But it's better than nothing. I lay in my bed and just stare at my ceiling. Why does he hate me? Did I say anything to piss him off? Why is he so moody? My thoughts we're halt when I heard a knock at my door I got up to answer it.

"Hey." Taehyung says with a Jimin standing behind him. We thought you would be here. The boys walked in and sat down on the floor.

"How come you guys are here?" I asked curiously.

"Jungkook-ah said he saw you leave with that Yoongi guy but we saw him at the park lying on a bench cursing or something so we wanted to check up on you." Jimin said playing with his sock. I started crying. I didn't think I would but I didn't. If it was Jungkook here I would play it off as if I'm fine and everything is going to be okay but it's not and I don't know why. The two both sat up on my bed with my and both hugged me awkwardly which made me laugh. What was more comforting was if it was Jungkook he'd be interrogating me about what happened but the two didn't. They just held me. It's what I needed I think. We spent about two hours talking about what happened afterwards. They both didn't pressure me and it was nice.

"It's getting late but if you need us here we'll stay the night." Taehyung offered and Jimin nodded his head in agreement.

"It's fine some of us here actually have parents who care where their children are." I joke with a smile but they both knew I meant it. "But can you guys do one thing?" The two nodded "don't tell Jungkook-ah about what just happened?" The two just nodded and bid their goodbyes. I just went back to what I was doing earlier and I fell asleep.

It's my one day off so I decided to go shopping. I need new pants, shoes and a winter coat. I went to the closest mall and just wandered around. I found myself in some shoe store. I forgot the name of it but it must be popular because there were a ton of people in there and it was all name brand. I browsed the woman shoes not exactly sure what I wanted.

"Can I help you pick out a pair of shoes, Sunghye?" A male voice asked. I turned around seeing Namjoon smiling at me. He had cute dimples and he didn't have sunglasses on today so I could see his eyes.

"Um sure, but to be honest with you, I don't know what I want." I responded to him and he chuckled.

"Hmmm let's see what I can do for you, what's your shoe size?" He asked me and I had to think about it for a second.

"250mm." I answered he nodded his head.

"Wait right here." He instructed and he ran off. I waited in the spot he told me to looking at some shoes he came back up to me with a box labeled "Converse". I opened the box and they were a pair of red high top converse.

"These are popular among woman." He told me trying to really sell them. "Try them on and see if they fit." I sat down on a little bench in the store and put the shoe on.

"You're like Cinderella." He laughed "they fit perfectly." He laughed as I looked at the shoes I never owned converse before so I didn't know how to feel about them. Namjoon seemed to really liked them but I remembered the conversation Yoongi and I had causing me to frown.

"What's wrong?" Namjoon asked. "Do you not like them?"

"No I like them it's just..." I debated telling him or not but I did. "Yoongi-ssi told me he wanted me to stay away from you and Hoseok Oppa yesterday. He said we weren't friends." Namjoon looked at me but what was surprising to me was he didn't look surprised.

"That kid and his damn mouth." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry he said that to you yesterday. None of that was true I think he just was trying to protect us. he means well." This conversation reminds me of the one I had with Hoseok.

"Hobi Hyung and I are the only ones he has out here in Seoul so I think he's just trying..." Namjoon cut himself off as if he doesn't know Yoongis true intentions.

"Ahhhhhh I see." I lied. Namjoon patted my back and smiled.

"Don't worry to much about what he says. He's a good kid if you crack him. Also Hobi absolutely adores you and I trust his judgement over Yoongi Hyungs." Namjoon reassures me. "Let's go check you out." I nodded and followed Namjoon. He gave me his store discount as if I was his family. To only think I just met him two days ago.

 


Hey guys I'm done with chapter two! I can't believe there are people who are actually subscribed to this omg thank you sooooo much!