Chapter 14

Never Mind

Sunghye's POV

"Let's run away together." I stated looking at Yoongi. He was so startled he almost crashed the car.

"You're kidding right?" Yoongi asked.

"No, I'm not, let's do it." I stated. "We could move to America, or Japan or even Switzerland for that matter, but not here." I wanted to get far away from my mother as possible.

"We're not running away." Yoongi told me turning down my idea.

"If we stay here I'm going to have to marry Jungkook. Do you want that?" I asked him.

"Of course not but running away isn't going to help." Yoongi nagged. "You can't speak English or Japanese and I know for a fact neither of us can speak any of the four languages they speak in Switzerland."

"What else can we do?" I asked him. I have not been so scared about anything or even frustrated for that matter until now.

"We'll think of something." Yoongi reassured me. "We just need each other."

I only nodded we stayed silent on the rest of the drive home. As soon as we got inside of our apartment Hoseok and Namjoon were sitting on the couch almost if they were waiting for us.

"Hey." Namjoon greeted us.

"Hi." Yoongi greeted back. I waved to them but I went straight towards our bedroom and I laid down. I could hear Yoongi telling them not to disturb me and he told them about what happened. But at that moment the two other boys bust open the bedroom door and came to hug me.

"I'm sorry, Sunghye." Hoseok is basically in tears which means the world to me. It because I know he generally wants just the best for me.

"It's okay Hobi Oppa." I smile. I hug him and he's not letting go which makes me smile more. I look at the door frame as Yoongi and Namjoon are watching us.

"We'll get you out of this." Hoseok reassured me.

For the next 5 hours we sat around and tried to think of things how we can get me out of being married.

"Read over the list again, Namjoonie." Yoongi instructed.

" number 1. You guys can run away." Namjoon stated

"No." Yoongi cut me off again. "Next."

"Sunghye can tell her parents no."

"That's not going to work," I answered "what's number three?"

"You could fake your death like in Romeo and Juliet," Namjoon replied "but not actually kill yourselves like they did in Romeo and Juliet."

"None of these will work." I put my face in my hands. Hoseok who was sitting right next to me hugged me again.

"Well the last too might." Namjoon brought up.

"What are they?" Yoongi questioned. Namjoon's face got a little red.

"You can either get Sunghye pregnant, or you can marry her." Namjoon answered. I looked up at Yoongi who looked like he was debating the two.

"Well of she gets just pregnant they could try to push the twos marriage faster saying it's Jungkooks baby." Yoongi replied. "But if we get married I can't imagine them trying to separating us then, I mean yeah they might push for a divorce or they might disown you again but it might be worth a shot."

"I didn't realized they started to own me again." I laughed. "I feel like this is all too sudden."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok asked.

"I mean Yoongi and I have just started to date, I moved in with him and now were talking about marriage and babies. We haven't even said I love you yet." I answered back.

"This is what we can do." Yoongi came and sat next to me. "We could get married. But it could just be you and me. And after a few years we could finally have a ceremony with our friends."

I nodded my head in agreement.

"We don't have to have babies yet either. That idea scares me too." Yoongi laughs.

"Well when can we get married?" I asked him "the faster the better."

"There's different steps to take but we can try to go and do the application process tomorrow." Yoongi reassured me. "But you have to promise me something, all of you."

"Sure." Hoseok, Namjoon, and I all responded in unison.

"This can not leave the room. This conversation. No else can know. If Sunghye's parents find out it can ruin this." Yoongi instructed us all.

Out of the sudden the door bell rang. I decided to go up and get it. As I open the door I witnessed a very angry Soojung waiting for me. She raised her hand to hit me but Yoongi came up behind me and grabbed her wrist before she could.

"You ." Soojung cried yanking her arm away from Yoongi's grasp. "He's treating us all like just because he's in love with you, but your messing around with this boy." My heart drops at the realization that this is about Jungkook.

"If you came here to yell at her just go." Yoongi barked.

"He's not the same, and it's all your fault." Soojung hissed at me and she walked away.

"Don't listen to her." Yoongi back hugged me and kissed the back of my head lightly. As much as I appreciate his kind words there's a part of me that can help but feel that Soojung is right. He use to be so kind and caring, now he seem very angry and depressed. I can't help but take the blame.

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" Yoongi asked and I snap out of my thoughts, "I said maybe we should cook dinner before Namjoon gets the idea that he should." I laugh at Yoongi's words and nod.

By the time dinner was over Yoongi and I were laying in bed watching a movie oh his laptop. I zoned out as the movie he picked was in English and reading subtitles make me dizzy. It's still insane to me how well these three boys comprehend English. Namjoon is damn near fluent and even though Yoongi and Hoseok aren't as fluent they still understand it better than I ever could. It reminds me of how much Jungkook loved singing to me in English. He would listen to a song a thousand times over just to learn the words. The happy memories made me frown. It physically pains me that him and I will never be able to be the friends we were suppose to be. Not wanting to think of the topic I lean into Yoongi more and fall asleep hoping all the bad things in my life are just a bad dream.

 

I'm so sorry chapter 14 came out so late!!! I'm back in school so it's a little hard to juggle school, work and whatever social life I have so please forgive me! Tell me your thoughts in the comments like always and I'll try to write more faster for next time lol.