Confession to Him: Confusion

Confessions to Him

Confusion; one word and three syllables, yet it was the closest word I could ever think of with how I am feeling. It is the closest thing I could come close to describe you and I, yet somehow, that isn't enough. Somehow, it still won't explain what we are. What are we? Would you give me a goddamn clue to what we are?

Boy, you got me feeling confused and hopeless. You did say you were in love with me; you did say you fell for me, that you fell for who I was, and how I gave you jitters whenever I came by. You did say you liked me, but do you still do? Would you act like you love me for once? 

Maybe it was my fault you stopped acting as if you were in love with me. Did you feel as dejected, hopeless, and confused as I am today? I must've made you felt that way because I made you feel worthless and unworthy of me. I said and done the most hurtful things, and belittled your confession, thinking you weren't serious about me. Believe me when I say I got the jitters when you confessed that you loved me. I stayed up all night thinking of your confession, and how wrongful and hurtful I was to you.

I only said those words because I had to shake the jitters away, and I was unsure of what you truly felt. I was confused. With this generation today, it's not impossible that a simple confession is merely a dare or a bet, and I was scared. I was frightened of what would've happened when I cave in to your confession; frightened that you'd take back the sweet words you whispered into my ears, and said it was a bet you played with your goofy friends. I didn't think you would be the genuine and sincere type, and so I ran away like a scared child.

You were probably hurt, weren't you? I must've trampled on your pride, and you must've been embarrassed to admit to your friends you ended up in defeat. I'm sorry, I should've known better to be careful of what I say and do. I just didn't know what to say and act after that sudden confession of yours. Heck, I didn't know what I feel about you. 

I was utterly surprised when you said you developed feelings for me. That must've taken a lot of courage, and I'm glad you did confess. Had you not confess, I wouldn't eventually fall for you after. Before you confesssed, I didn't think of you as anything. You were a great friend who I trusted my life with, a friend who I had ups and downs with, and the friend who I could flirt around with, and there won't be any malice on it. I still rememeber when you broke my trust greatly, yet I forgave you easily. Do you still remember that time you made me cry in seventh grade, and you followed me all the way to the girl's bathroom? 

It's hilarious now that I'm thinking about it. Hell, I'm laughing while I reminisce those memories we had that may be immature and childish now that I think about it. I'm getting off track, but I did have my worst days with you, and I remember despising you a whole lot for what you did. However, that was the past, and this is the present. I no longer think of you as a mere friend like before.

I think I'm falling for you. You're no longer the guy friend that I had I would merely look upon to as a friend but someone who I look upon differently and greater than that of a friend's. 

I didn't think I would ever like you; not in a million years, even when earth crumbled to the ground, I didn't think I would ever take a liking on you. Here I am now, sighing and typing this into story on how I am in love with you. You made me feel all these crazy emotions that I couldn't describe and before long, I fell for you. I read a whole bunch of romance novels and have watched tons of movies about love and romance, yet I still couldn't explain how badly in love I am with you

Great, you like me, I like you, it all plays out even in the end, now we could go and conquer the world. False. That's not how it works, well, at least our love story isn't playing out itself. We're confused. We don't know what we are. I make it fairly obvious that I liked you back, but you seem to dismiss it and lately, you weren't acting like you don't love me anymore.

With no explanation, you disappeared and stopped acting as if you loved me. I fell for you, you made me fall for you, but where are you now that I'm falling for you? Don't let me fall for no one and let me crumble to the ground. I don't know if you've oblivious to the simple obvious that I like you or you fell out of love and you didn't desire me anymore. Tell me, please be clear to me because I don't want this. I don't want to keep yearning and aching for you, and find out in the end that you no longer yearn for me like I do. Tell me before I fall too deeply and struggle to get out of the trap you've set me in. Tell me so I would know when to stop loving you. Tell me to save myself from this trouble. Tell me quickly.