The way they met.

His Ink is sweeter than cakes .
Please log in to read the full chapter

Byun Baekyun is an 22 y/o orphan with a inexplicable love for drawing.Growing up without parents Baekhyun understood that he had to do something so he could live . He was lucky enough to have his own house bought by his parents , when they were alive , it was easier this way because he didn't have to pay a monthly rent . Yes , he still had to pay for electricity and stuff like that but since he barely used any of that , it was good. Anyway, being a creative , talented kid he made easily made the money he needed day by day and as he grew to a legal age he actually found a job as well . Now, if you'd see someone looking like Baekhyun did you'd think he'd do anything but work as a tattooist . Actually Baekhyun has  light brown hair that makes his white skin look even brighter , he has small but still plump lips and a cheerful smile , a cute small nose and then.. his eyes.. His eyes are truly beautiful , they are not big but neither are they small they are just perfect. He always dresses with either a shirt or a sweater and tight jeans , he looks like what kids these days would call an ulzzang . He looks so cute and young it's hard to believe he is 22 already.

Baekhyun starts his work at 10 am but he's always there much earlier . Today for example he got there at 9:30 . Why would anyone ever get to their job so much earlier you ask?  Probably there are various reasons ,but for Baekhyun the reason was this small yet popular bakery that was really close to his workplace actually . Well..not the place itself but the owner of it .

"Gosh...why do you have to be so damn perfect.." The boy sighed as he 'secretly' peeked at the other man from outside. Park Chanyeol is an 25 y/o man , owner of "Home Made Cakes" , a  bakery that started getting more and more popular and Baekhyun was wondering if it was because the cakes were so good or because the man looked so damn hot. He puffed his cheeks out and gulped one last time before he moved forward and let the day move on like every other day.

"So Baek , are you coming or what? " He suddenly blinked and came back to the real world looking at his friend who was playing with some keys and laughing in front of him.

"Huh? " His response was simple and obvious as he looked around the room . They've finished half an hour ago but they decided to stay in for a bit more until the rain would settle down. Damn he didn't like it when it rained , the only reason was .. he had to walk to his house and it was never a nice thing to run in the rain , in the end he would still be dripping wet when he would arrive home anyway .

"come on, dude . I asked if you want a ride home " Jongin knew

Please log in to read the full chapter