Heechul oppa gets angry with me.... T^T

Super Junior And The Cat (Hiatus)

Meowuu.... Meowuu !!! Come here~!! Stupid wool ball...!! Come here !!! I aske you to come, don't stick on my claws....!!!!!

RRrrr................

It was in the evening... Oppas have schedule, I was alone at home, playing with myself and a wool ball...

Ah....huhuhuhu....... Nggguuuu....... T^T Oppa, where are you... Hurrily come home.... I'm boring...

I felt boring playing at the wool ball, so, I sneeked into oppas bedroom.

Leeteuk oppa's room wasn't close, I pushed the door and sneeked inside.

Wuuaaaahhhh.... Oppa's room was sooooo big... A lot of things here. What is this...?? Uh... UFO...?? I can see rainbow colour here ~!!!! Nya.... rainbow... I have never seen rainbow for a very long time...

Rainbow.... I want to touch the rainbow... I took out my paws, and started to scratch it.... Rainbow....!! Rainbow...!!! Come out ~!! I want to have you....!!! But it wasn't come out...

...... Boring UFO ......

I turned to another side...

EEEEEEKKKKK~!!!!!!! I let out a squeak... I saw another cat in the room ~!!!!

I walk to the left, it walked to the left too.... I jumped towards it, It jumped towards me too.....!!!! So scary.... NO, I shouldn't afraid of it...! I want to defeat this cat...!!! So, I ran towards it and try to bite it but I couldn't even approach it, I bang on it.

MMMEEOOOWWWUUUU...!!!!!! Pain......!!!!! Another KL tower grew on my head... T^T

Mean while...

"DDok...." The door opened, then i heard Heechul oppa calling my name...

"Dungdungie-ah.....eodiya??? Oppa is home..."

Meowwwwww......oppa~~ Welcome home... I'm so bored, come on play with me...

I quickly ran towards oppa and jumped to his lap. A welcome home HUG... and a welcome home KISS...

" YAH, Dungdungie.... UNFAIR.... You give Heechul oppa a kiss but you never give me.... " Leeteuk oppa complained.

Cheh.... Leeteuk oppa jealous of Heechul oppa~ xP

"Ahahahaha, I'm the milky skin Kem Heechul, even Dungdungie knows that, Special Kiss always goes to Special person... Like ME ~ " Heechul oppa teased Teukie oppa, proudly while hug me tightly...

"Aniya... Dungdungie must give me a kiss too... I always dance to her... right ?? Dungdungie, come here...Let oppa hug you.... I miss you for whole day..." Eunhyuk oppa put down his bag and walked towards me.

Nggguuuu..... Eunhyuk oppa always the kindest person to me.... ^w^ He woke up earliest in the morning, he danced for me and then he even prepare my breakfast. Unlike Heechul oppa, he was the last one to wake up... >3<

I struggle out from Heechul oppa's lap and ran towards Eunhyuk oppa...

Meow~~Myeochil oppa...saranghae ~ ~ Remember to play with me more.... :3

"............" Heechul oppa went silent... I can feel the aura... The smell of anger...

Oopss.... oppa got angry... I better go away... ><'''''

"Dungdungie.... time for dinner.... come on..." Ryeowook oppa said to me from the kitchen... Hmm.... the smell of Tuna... My favorite....!!!

Neh...oppa, I'm coming.... (I better get out of here before Heechul oppa's volcano explodes... =n=)

"Here you go..." Ryeowook oppa put my dinner bowl on the floor... Tuna and some rice... Mashiso ~ ~ ~

Oppa gomawoo..... Nguuu..... I kneaded at Ryeowook oppa's leg.

"Heung heung... Dungdungie always a good cat." Oppa tapped my head.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After dinner,

I sat at a corner, cleaning myself... Some tuna flakes sticked on my face... >x<

I was too concentrate until I never realize somebody was standing beside me... That person poked me suddenly, makes me felt unsafe and i tried to defense...So, I bit.

"OUCH~!!!! ap ppaa !!!" That person cried in pain.

Uh... The voice seems familiar.... I looked up the person in front of me....





Is Heechul oppa...

He was starring at me with those angry eyes, I can feel there is even some hurt feeling in his eyes.... Was that my illusion??

I released oppa's hand and try to apologize to him, but he ignored me. He stood up and walked back into his room with a slammed on the door...

What happen to oppa??? He looks sensitive today... He seldom get mad to me.... T.T

Meowuuu........ My emotion suddenly turned windy... I laid on the floor... Sad...

Siwon oppa found me in the corner, he called my name... But i have no mood to answer him...

"Dungdungie-ah...." Siwon oppa called once again. I flipped my tail. A sign of  bad mood. Ignored him.

I closed my eyes, tried to calm down myself, but I can't. The image of Heechul oppa's angry face keep on flash back in my mind...

"Dungdungie... are you okay....?? " Siwon oppa sat beside me, picked me up and put me on his lap.

Wuuuu.........

"Heechul hyung gets mad...?? Kwaenchana... later on you just apologiize to him then he will be okay... Don't worry..." Siwon oppa rubbed my head and said.

Really ??! I looked at Siwon oppa with hopeful eyes... winking...

Siwon oppa smile widely when he saw my expression, nodded and replied, "Neh, Heechul hyung always good to you, he won't ignore you, and he CAN'T... Trust me... arasseo??? " Oppa tapped my back and massaging me.

purrr.....arasseo.... Siwon oppa gomawo..... T.T



Midnight...

Everyone was asleep.... I was alone, walking in the living room and I found that Heechul oppa's bedroom still with the lights switched on.

I sneeked to his bedroom, the door was closed. I try my best to opened the door, but i can't. So, I scratched the door, using my paws...

Oppa, open the door please... Play with me...

"DDakkk...." The door opened after a few seconds. I saw Heechul oppa, walked out from his bedroom, standing in front of me, without saying a single word.

I rubbed my head on his calf, then i looked at him with innocent eyes...

Wuuuu....... oppa.... I don't mean to make you angry.... Miane......

"......" Oppa squatted down, look straight into my eyes... then he picked me up and put me on his bed.

Oppa still angry with me....???

Meowuuu....

"Dungdungie-ah... Miane... I don't mean to get mad to you... I was just, in a slightly bad mood just now. Don't be sad...arasseo???" Heechul oppa returned to his bed, I crawled up to his lap.

Nnngggguuuu...... I hang on Heechul oppa's pajamas and crawl up to his chest, then his nose tip~

"Uh... Have you brush your teeth before you sleep?? You smells bad... Tuna smell.... YUCKS..." Heechul oppa blamed while wiped his face using tissue paper...

"Come on, it's already 2am, Let's sleep." Heechul oppa then put me beside his pillow and covered me with his comforter.... Hmm...It's warm... x3

"Yah~! Remember not to pee on my mattress, or else, I KILL YOU.....GRRRRR......." Heechul oppa gave me a warning before he switch off the lights.

Neh..... arasseo..... :3 Good night oppa....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heechul always good to cat...
But surprisingly, he gets mad to Dungdungie...

Poor Dungdungie...T^T
She tried her best to make Heechul happy...
Luckily she did it at last...
Hmm hmm...
The emotion of this chapter is abit....
Sad... Do you think so ??

The moment when Dungdungie hide herself at the corner after Heechul got mad...
I feel so pity to her.... T.T Especially when Siwon talked to her...

SIGH...what's wrong with me???!!!
This story should be a happy story...

Hahaha....
I promise I will write better in the next chapter....^^

Annyeong....

>-i-i-i-T> Sobbing Fish