Meeting the GOT7 members

We're A Sub-Unit Now
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The boys of GOT7 have been bursting with excitement ever since they found out that their dear leader will be doing a dark y collaboration with not just any random girl group but RED VELVET's Seulgi. Idiotic smirks and childish grins have been on their faces ever since, with Yugyeom embarrassingly turning very red in the face just trying to imagine Jaebum and Seulgi together being... nasty (because his hyungs have erted minds and made him imagine).

"EVERYBODY!!!" Jinyoung suddenly shouted out loud in the practice room, "JAEBUM JUST TEXTED!!" As if on cue, everyone runs towards him and crowds around him, squishing him a little. "YAH YAH YAH!" Jinyoung shouts but no one cares, all trying to get a glimpse at the text message.

It was Jackson who grabbed Jinyoung's phone away (with everyone shouting at him) and read the text. "Why? Why? Why? What did he say???" Youngjae asks, very excited and Jackson screams like a teenage fangirl and starts running around the practice room. Mark takes the phone from him and reads the text out loud.

"Jaebum said: SOS!!! SEULGI IS IN JYP, GOING DOWN TO PRACTICE ROOM, CLEAN UP AND BEHAVE!!!" Mark says and laughs, "He wrote it all in caps by the way." Bambam laughs and joins Jackson in teenage-fangirl-screaming. "A Red Velvet member is coming to our practice room?" Youngjae asks Mark. Mark shrugs and nods in reply.

"KIDS!!! HURRY AND CLEANUP!" Jinyoung shouts, "A RED VELVET MEMBER IS COMING!!!!!" Everyone stops what they're doing and quickly starts cleaning up. Yugyeom grabs everyone's backpacks and line them up on the floor against the wall in a way it looks neat but not too obviously-i-lined-them-up. "Oh my gawd we stink." Bambam concludes and reaches for the air-freshener, spraying it in the practice room furiously (even though they honestly barely practiced so they don't actually stink because it hasn't been that long).

A few minutes later, voices could be heard from outside their practice room. Jackson's face lights up and he smirks at s. Mark hits him jokingly and Jinyoung hisses to the members, "Act natural!"

Outside, Jaebum smiles at Seulgi. They chatted about dancing and managed to break the ice a little by then. "Well, this is my group's practice room." Jaebum points to the door. "Wow so this is where GOT7 practices." Seulgi laughs. "Yeah wanna go in?" Jaebum asks, hoping the members are not doing anything dumb inside. "Would it be inconvenient though?" Seulgi asks, frowning in concern. She honestly really really want to step in and take a look. Being in SM for so many years, she's only seen SM's practice rooms and SM's only. "Yeah sure, don't see why not." Jaebum shrugs and replies, now seriously hoping everything is normal and okay and s are not being weird. "Then okay, yes please!" Seulgi says, excited, showing him her beautiful eye-smile and unknowingly having a little bit of aegyo in her voice. That flustered Jaebum a little before he composed himself and grins at her, opening the door.

The door opens and Seulgi is greeted with silence.

"Erm...?" Seulgi mutters, cautiously poking her head and looking around. Confused by her reaction, Jaebum who stood behind her, asked, "Why? What's wrong?" Jaebum leans forward to try and get a view and accidentally bumps into Seulgi a little. 

ELECTRICITYYYYYYYYY.

He quickly brushes that feeling away and puts his palm on her back to nudge her in a little instead (which, also, bad choice, because MORE ELECTRICITY).

"Oh!" Seulgi says, surprised. Once she entered the room, she finally saw the GOT7 members, all seating on the bench in one row against the wall, looking at their phones or sleeping, or that was what it looked like.

Seulgi laughs at the sight and a small laughter escapes Jaebum's lips, making her turning around to look at him, grinning.

"Oh my gawd! It's Red Velvet!" Bambam looks up from his phone and exclaims 'in surprise' suddenly, hitting Jackson who was 'sleeping' who then smacks Yugyeom way too hard out of 'excitement'.

Seulgi bursts out laughing, her eyes forming two little crescents. The members all get up and stand in one line, greeting loudly, "Come and get it! Annyeonghaseyo GOT7 imnida!" Surprised by the sudden formal group greeting, Seulgi quickly responded, "Ah y-yes... Er... Happiness! Annyeonghaseyo Red Velvet's er Kang Seulgi imnida..."

Youngjae starts clapping out-of-now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter