More Than a Prince

More Than a Prince

"No one beats me twice at this game!" he yelled as he threw down his controller and tackled me on the sofa. I squealed at the sudden tickle attack and tried to scramble away, both of us laughing like crazy people. "How could you beat me two times in a row at my favorite video game?" he said as he pretended to be angry.

"Yoseob, oppa I know how you are, you are just being gallant and let me win to make me feel good - you truly are a prince." "Oh, am I?" he said, the shine in his beautiful, mischievous eyes catching my heart."Not just that" l said, "There is so much more to you than you let others see."

He got on his knees and moved closer to me on the couch. "Well now, this is something I must hear. Tell me about me." He was close and warm and I could feel his breath on me neck. "So I'm not just 'the prince'. What am I? Let me know." "Ok" I said, hesitating slightly at being so bold.

"We all have seen the cute Yoseob, the singer with a voice from heaven, the consummate entertainer, the articulate MC, the loving friend, the comedian, the model, the wordsmith with caring advise for his B2uties, but...but..." "But what my beautiful gypsy, tell me my fortune, my inner me." He said as he scooted closer and I retreated away. I couldn't think with him SO close. 

I met his eyes " There is untapped passion here" I pointed to his heart, "so much more even than the boundless passion you have on stage or that you put into your songs. You have a strength that is deep and true and...and" I was afraid to meet his eyes, "a wildness. A pure animal wildness I have always seen shimmering right around your edges. It takes my breath away." He came closer again while he caressed my cheek, kissed right below my ear...

I jumped up, couldn't breath, my heart beating at a frightening pace. How could someone literally take your breath away with a touch? I felt..dizzy. Yoseob stood up and hugged me from behind. "How do you do it? How do you understand me so well?" he whispered. Those strong arms around me, those beautiful hands crossed on my chest, his breath in my hair. 

"Oppa, stop!" I panicked "Stop what sweet one?" he asked. "You so close, your arms, the smell of you...you make my body betray me!" "Betray, how?" he asked puzzled. "It makes me not...not want to behave like a lady!!" embarrassed by my confession. He spun me around, his eyes now dark and smoky with a glint of fire. "DON'T!!!Don't behave like a lady!" his voice filled with emotion. "For tonight, just be a woman. MY woman..."