Chapter 1

Apology
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER 1 Sena looked through the window and sighed. It was already third month since she didn't see him and hear anything about him. She was wondering if he even remembers her anymore. She hated the fact that he didn't send her at least one message. Was that too hard? Was he just using her as a puppet that he would throw away and never look back at it again? Suddenly, her thoughts were all gone when she heard loud roar of a vehicle that was parking in front of the house across from her own and she could see a moving truck driving away. Oh, she almost forgot. There's a new guy who is going to be her future neighbor. Jiwon, was it? Yeah, Kim Jiwon! That's his name. Soon after the moving truck left, a fancy car parked in front of the same house and soon, a black-haired boy got out of the car and took one box out of the trunk of the car before the car left as well and the boy got inside the house.
 
 
  "So, what are your New Year resolutions?" A girl with a small notebook in her hands walked inside the room and smiled at Sena. 
"New Years resolutions? Really?" Sena chuckled before moving her gaze from the window to the girl who nodded few times firmly.
"Yes! I already wrote five-" The girl grinned at herself proudly before being cut off by Sena.
"I bet you won't be able to fulfill even one of them." 
"I'll try, okay?!" The girl started laughing a bit at Sena's words. "I'm the one who will at least try and you know you should try it too." She walked closer to her and ruffled her hair. "Trust your older sister at least once, okay?" 
"Ugh, okay! Give me that notebook!" Sena sighed and as she took the notebook in her hands, she started writing while saying the thing she was writing out loud. "...And lastly, forget Junhoe." She said as she finished writing and giving the notebook back to her sister.
"That's my girl!" Her sister smiled before walking outside the room while smiling.
"Stupid New Year resolutions..." Sena sighed and rolled her eyes before looking through the window and seeing the snow starting to fall. It lo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter