Chapter 1

A fan's letter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHapter 1

 

[a/n ok before anything else... i was quite surprise that this was not posted here in aff. this was written a few years back and i am only posting this to share. i personally like this two shots. ps. still no proofreading. im sorry]

 

I am Youngwong Jaejoong, Real name Kim Jaejoong, the main vocal and member of a korean boy band known as Dong Bang Shin Ki. A group that is considered as Asia’s Superstars.

Early that morning, our leader Yunho asked me about what choice to make. The guys knew about it as well, Yunho with his usual gentle heart told me that I should go.. while the other members nodded in agreement. They even showed their support by telling me that they will be going with me.

 

I took a peek on the letter that lay soundlessly above my desk. It has been a week since our manager gave it to me. That whole week, I battled against my own free will and conscience.
I know I have a choice to ignore it, but my conscience was telling me otherwise

“How will you tell and convince her anyway?”

Yoochun’s question did made me realize that the request might be too hard to get through, maybe even too impossible to happen.

“But you need to try Hyung” But Changmin our maknae’s encouragement gave me the will to do it.

It has been exactly seven days after I received it that only then I managed to summoned up all my courage and decided to call her through my close friend SeungHyun.

She was at first speechless,, not really believing that it was me, Hero Jaejoong who was talking to her. She was giggling on the phone for a while, I always find her cute whenever I watch her on MV’s, CF’s and shows that her group is in to. If it wasn’t for this situation? I definitely would like to talk to her and get to know her better.

I guess she was awestruck and kept on blabbing something on the phone… it was accompanied by her giggling but then…
She was silenced when I told her about the letter I received.

At the end of the conversation we did manage to get into an agreement, I was glad she understood and we both agreed that the meeting that was about to happen will be under secrecy.
********************************************************************************
We were on our way to fetch the girls and I can see that my members were a bit restless. It was for a fact that the boys like their songs. Junsu and Changmin would dance around the apartment when they hear it…. but it never occurred to me that they will be THIS restless.

As we halted down on their apartment I called her informing them that we were already at the lot and she hanged up after telling me that they will be down in a minute.
Their building apartment was pretty cool. More luxurious than the ones given to SM artists.
I am not complaining though….
I just can’t help but to compare it.

A few minutes passed and four girls came out from the building.. they were playing around with each other. The two younger girls to whom I recognized as CL and Minzy where tickling their two unnies. One of them glared at the two, maybe telling them to stop with whatever they were teasing the older ones about. Compared to other female celebrities, they were rather simple…. not girly at all. They were all just wearing some tee’s and tight fitting jeans.

They all look cute though, especially her, everyone knew that she’s been gaining a lot of fanboys nowadays. Seeing her in person, makes me realized that they were right.

I opened the van door and signaled them to come. They all smiled and wave at us childishly and skipped towards us pushing each other on who’s to go in first.

The two young girls were pushed by their unnies first making both sat beside Changmin and Yoochun who were occupying the back seat. The young girls suddenly turned all shy making Min and Chun smiled at them awkwardly

Bom or Park Bom hurriedly sat beside Junsu who’s occupying the seat in front of me, leaving dara with no other choice but sit right next to me. Yunho was on the passenger seat beside the driver probably texting his secret girl.

Our driver soon drove the van off taking the direction I asked him to go. I saw him grinning at the rear view mirror making me silently chuckled at his maliciousness. Well I do understand him… it is actually our first time to take a ride with girls. I mean… ever since our debut days it has always been us alone riding this van…. along with our manager and sometimes our stylist.
I wonder how the other members feel.

It was a silent ride… I must say… its awfully awkward and the silence actually made me want to scream. I looked around for something to keep me entertained and yes I found Junsu’s DVD player on the back pocket of the drivers carseat. Yes, Junsu still uses DVD players in the car, since he loves collecting and buying the albums of the singers he like. I didn’t have to take a look on what’s inside it and immediately played it on.

The girls eyes widened as well as all the members as soon as the music played…
CL’s powerful rap came in making her shyly whimpered behind their youngest. I find it funny how she acts baddass in front of everyone but is actually a shy and cute girl

their music somehow lightened the whole van as I saw my friends and her friends started talking to each other. Junsu was questioning Bom about how young she started training in YGE.

Changmin being the computer freak that he is started describing to 2ne1’s maknae about how good his operating system works….

And Yoochun and CL started talking about ia where yoochun grew up… well I could barely understand both since they were talking in straight english.

Our leader was just in the front seat… silently glancing at us…. smiling once in a while and continued sending messages to his secret girlfriend…. whom I haven’t met either… I saw this post on the internet.. pictures of him holding on to his phone and talking to someone. Some showed him typing in messages on his phone.. well guess what?? he’s just so into talking to her and texting that he wasn’t aware that fans are getting restless questioning about who the person is on the phone with Jung Yunho….

I stay silent on my seat as I continued stealing glances at her. Well she’s really pretty… way better than what I have expected. My white skin that was tagged as the fairest so far was nothing compared to her. Her’s was like glowing…. especially now that she wasn’t even wearing anything heavy.. yes just a light make up… that somehow even lightens her beauty.

She has this roundy nose… like Junsu’s but much prettier. Her lips wasn’t red… it was…. darker

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter