Really?

The Vampire Brother's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon's Pov

 

I was walking around to find where is my room but someone follow me back.

''You might thinking where is your room ?'', One guy said. When i look back . Whooh •_< So cute and handsome. I quickly Hold my hair and rolled it in my fingers. I Make a cute eyes there. Hahhaha Jiyeon-ah youre so --- ah !! i can't explain .

''Yes ????'', I said cutely.Whhahaha !! I can die now ??, My gosh , i sent my message to Eunjung and Hyomin using my mind.''Guess who ?, I saw a cute guy today ? I said.''And then what ?'', Eunjung answered me back. ''Really ? Handsome ?'', It's Hyomin .''Super duper !!! '', Yahh !! Can u stop thinking about cute and handsome guy?, Just focus in our mission ! '', Eunjung again. ''Yahh !! You only ruined our moment'', I said.

''Hey ! '', That boy wave his hand .'' Are u okay ?

''Yeah ! Can i ask you cut-- Ahhh What is your name ?'', I ask . Gosh my mouth is so flirt.

''Am Myungsoo , and you are ?'', He move his hand to make friends with me.

''Jiyeon '', I said and get his hand.

''Ah ,I'm Class A2 , Your room is ?'''', He ask again.

''AHH- wE are classmates ???'', I said with a schocking office . OA ?, as in Over acting ?.. I try to make my self calm.''Im in Class A2''

''So let's go ?'', He said . 

''Sure '', I smiled and follow him. Many girls are saying bad words to me . But i dont care . 

'''Jiyeon-ah , dont flirt with that guy too much , I will tell Jungshin about this '', Eunjung again.

''Yahh !! Are you okay ?, That's why i agree in this mission to see cute guys , But you !! You will tell Jungshin about this / , I dont think if he will not comeher , DuH ! I dont like him , He is so annoying ! 

''I'll memorize what you say so i could tell Jungshin about that . Babooshhh ! 

''Eunjung-ahhhhahh '', It's too late she already close her mind.

I go directly to that room when our teacher is already here ?, Yahhh so early , i didnt ask Myungsoo an another question . Yahhh ! Park Jyeon-ah , what happen to you ??, You just see a cute and handsome guy , You are being crazy so much . Don't ---

''Miss Park . CAn you tell us your full name her in front .'', Miss Jung , i Think ! That name was written in her i.d. Many students are looking at me while walking near to the front.

''Ehemm '', I said while coughing . So OA Ö . oH My !! Myungsoo is looking at me right now ! I have to keep calm or else i will get  blush in front of them .

''AM . hai Im Park Jiyeon __ A'm I hope we can be good friends right ?, I'm friendly if you are friendly to me HEhe  Equal !! ''', I said and i sit dow in the chair shyly.

''Am- Miss Park, Sorry to tell but that chair is already use . That chair beside Mr. Kim Is Open for you . You can sit down there'', Miss Jung said to me.

I quickly turn around who is Mr. Kim , But Only Myungsoo was looking at me and he move his hand and expressing ''Here '', He pointed at the chair behind him .

I get Confused, What ?, I will sit with him ?, Gosh ! I will get heart attack. But of course Fairy are so kind, I quickly go to Myungsoo and sit down. Hahhahah ^_^, Im so Cute ... KEkekeke.

 

 

  Eunjung Pov

It was already night , when i was walking in the road. I keep talking to Hyomin right now with our mind ,

But she said she was already in her apartment. So i have to walk alone. I try to contact Jiyeon In her mind , But she was busy again .

Busy for flirting with that boy Myungsoo. I didnt have plan to tell Jungshin about this . I just make her worried . Hahhaha Ü . Jiyeon is always being like that .

In Fairy Land No handsome and cute guys , That's why Jiyeon agree in our mission , To see Cute Guys . Ai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter