The challenge

Booty Wars
Please log in to read the full chapter

*laffy taffy song plays*

"girl shake that laffy taffy, that laffy taffy"

In the distance you can hear someone singing to some ratchet song. You walk up to the door where you hear the song and opened the door slowly.

You peep in and you suddenly get a nose bleed. In front of you is the scariest but bootyful thing you ever seen in your entire life. There you see Jhope daddy and Jackson papi shaking their in front of a big mirror.

< 30 mins ago>

Jhope was chillen in his bed, blasting the song "Right thurr" and bobbing his head.  He checks his phone and goes to youtube. He sees a fanmade video of Jackson from Got7 that says " his is a blessing." " WTF really? can't be better than my gorgeous booty." he scoffed. He pressed the video and it showed Jackson shaking his booty side to side" HAHAHAHAH whut, he can't move his stiff at all."  

Jhope messages Jackson. 

Ay bruh you busy?

   nah man, was good?

meet me @ xxxstudios in 5mins

aight fosho

< 5 mins later>

Jackson arrives and enters the building. He looks for Jhope and doesn't see him.

" ay" Jackson heard it and turned around. He saw Jhope leaning like a cholo on the wall.

"Yo. Why you asked me to come here?" Asked Jackson.

" I challenge you to a twerking

Please log in to read the full chapter