Thinking About You (ft. Reddy)

The Sickest Scenarios [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With everything going on in your life, you still found the time to visit Hongwu at the Hi-Lite studio almost every day. Today was no different. In fact, today was more special than most days because Hongwu’s new music video “Think” had come out, and he said he was going to take you to dinner to celebrate.

 

“He said he’d be here at five, maybe he’s just stuck in traffic or something?” Sanghyeon said, sitting on the sofa arm beside you.

 

“Yeah, I’m sure it’s fine,” you said with a slight shrug before looking up at Sanghyeon. “Isn’t Hongwu’s new song absolutely sweet?”

 

Sanghyeon gave you a sly smirk, raising one of his eyebrows. “It’s good you think so since it’s about you.”

 

You furrowed your brows and tilted your head to the side in confusion. Think was about you? No, it really didn’t make any sense considering you two were only best friends. The song seemed to be about someone Hongwu already had an established relationship with.

 

“Hey ____!” Hongwu calls out as he walks into the studio.

 

“It’s about time you got here,” you replied, glad to have the distraction. From the corner of your eye, you saw Sanghyeon get up and leave which left the two of you alone.

 

“Sorry I’m late, but I asked Sanghyuk for some advice-” you couldn’t help but snort midway through his sentence, but he continued as if he hadn’t heard anything at all. “And he said I should talk to you.”

 

“Honestly, that’s probably the best advice he could give you,” you say with a smirk, chuckling to yourself. You tapped your hand on the spot beside you on the couch to invite Hongwu down to sit. He plopped himself down next to you and leaned his head against your shoulder. A soft huff passed his lips, and you focused your attention on him.

 

“Well, there’s this girl,” he started.

 

“Mhm,” you replied while simultaneously trying to ignore the fact that your heart had just dropped into your stomach. He really wanted to talk about a girl?

 

“Well, I really like her,” he continued, setting his mouth in a thin line. “But I really just don’t know how else I can get her to notice me.”

 

“Tell me about her,” you said. Your fingers unconsciously ran through his hair while you listened. As much as it , you were dying to know what type of g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter