closer

runaway
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been one night of depression, he depressed when his broke up news came out to public, and her depression of her lack of ability in writing song made her comeback looked so far. They were met in the same bar, a private one, both in disguise and didn’t know one another. Drinking the best liquor in the bar they talked to each other after found out that they were label mate, both awkward, both depressed. He awkward because he never had chance to became close to her, she awkward because despite the gossip that her ideal type was the other rapper in his group, honestly it was him. And they were sharing their stories, the source of depression. When he heard her story he got nothing but pitying her, his past training from their boss in writing songs made him a prodigy in made a beautiful lyric and songs, obviously. He could breath and came with a song, a good one. When she heard his story , she got nothing but pitying him, looks like a bad boy in the outside , soft hearted and fragile inside, a little of hope rose in her heart but she quickly wiped away, no way she could made him fall for her , she was nothing but a hoobae and a looser.

From one glass continued to one glass and another glass and another glass , she couldn't take it anymore , so did him , being a drunk gentleman he offered her to stay in her apartment which luckily only above the bar. She accepted, there was no way in hell she would call her manager in this state.

One night of depression changed to be one night of passion, she got no idea how she ended up in his king size bed, with him above her , kissing her neck , her shoulder, her lips , a spot that she never knew existed.

She knew it was only mistake, when he moaned his ex-name not her, but she was too overwhelmed to think about that after the pleasure he gave to her and she’d gone crazy when she heard he called her name, yes her name right before he collapse

....................................................................

 

Jiyong slap himself, how could he became so careless, how could he became so stupid, woke up because his manager called him, he managed to open his eyes only to found a girl Sleeping soundly beside him, and he couldn't stop cursed himself when he found that she was his boss protégé, precious protégé. He couldn't remember anything from last night.  Damn booze, damn liquor, damn everything. Carefully  he sat, not knowing what to do, he had to go to airport in 2 hours yet he couldn't left her alone in his apartment. decided to took a cold shower, he carefully slipped from the bed and looking at her , it’s not like he hate her, no , he always want to close to her just like daesung or taeyang but every time he ready to approached her, he backed away. And he doesn't know why. He had no problem to close to suhyun or katie kim , new addition to yg. But to her it’s always one step forward, twenty steps backward. And he came to conclusion that he had crush for her even though he had kiko at the same time but damn, a man could love more than a woman at the same time right? Damn right.

 

When he ready to go, she hasn't woken up, so he decided to left a note and a key of his car. Took a look for the last time he let his body came to her and slowly kissed her forehead and then left.

........................................

Hayi growled when she opened her eyes, damn hangover, she got wary when realized this is not her room and then a picture of last night came to her mind

“Oh God what she had done”

Glancing at the bed she knew she was alone but she spotted a note in the drawer

“I had to go for concert, sorry”

She touch the key , damn he doesn't know she couldn't driving does he ?

Decided to took a bath she’s walking trying to find the bathroom, no one in this apartment right?

Regrets slowly consuming her, he took away her last innocence and they had nothing , no relationship, no closeness just hoobae and sunbae relation and it was made her worried

...................................................

When hayi found out that their one stand night developed to something that it wasn't meant to, she determined that her life was not ruined.

She came to yg, to her boss , told him everything , there was no point to hide this from him, she asked him to withdrawal her contract, she didn’t want to made a scandal that would stained the image of the company.

But he refused; sure he was angry, at him, at her.

But he had a heart, no he wouldn't let her go at this state. She was like his own daughter, he saw her as his daughter, nobody knew his adoreness for her except his family and hayi herself and she was thankful for that.

“Let me handle everything and you would be okay” he promised her.

She nodded tears already in her cheeks, she apologize to him, she was sorry she such a disappointment.  He hugged her said it was okay.

Yang hyun suk accommodate everything for hayi , from an apartment to stay until  doctor to check up her pregnancy , it was eun joo’s doctor. His wife already knew everything and promised to help her in every possible way.

Nobody knew in his company except tablo, suhyun and chanhyuk.

They were constantly visited her to check her and simply accompany her.

5 months passed and Bigbang still busy with their concert, apparently they released their new album.

And jiyong still had no idea what happened to her, to hayi. Sure he asked everyone about her but nobody knew and he didn’t have courage to contact her parents.

 

He felt something happened to her, something that related to him but he doesn’t know what was that.

Constant promotion and concert, slowly made him forget about relationship and he thought that being single was not that bad.

But something still not settled in his heart and he was sure it was about hayi.

 

And hayi simply took the idea if the day coming and jiyong did not want to be the father, she will be okay. Because jiyong never been there in the first place.

 

When 5 months faded into 8 months, hayi brush the idea to meet him and told him she was carrying their baby.

The day hayi gave a birth, was the most excited and terrifying day in suhyun’s life , sure she was excited with the baby but hayi’s constant scream made her scared, what if her unnie couldn’t made it , what if it’s too painful for her ? Why did she decline the idea of surgery?

But suhyun glad that chanhyuk sat right beside her squeezing her hands to calm her down, beside chanhyuk sat tablo along with hyejung. Sajangnim couldn’t made it because he was handling ikon’s debut concert.

She relieved when the door opened, the doctor came with smile and told them that her unnie has the most handsome boy.

...................................................

When 9 months turn into 4 years, hayi simply gave up, sure she told her boy who was his father and the reason why they couldn’t met him and she felt like a liar.

Her boy, sure a copy of his father, they like a twins even a mole in the bottom of his left eye. And hayi glad he was the smart one, never made a problem in his pre-school and always know where he should stand.

...................................................

Bigbang members felt extremely happy, the day they released from the army, all of yg artists wait for them , yet jiyong found one spot missing, he has hope that hayi would came or at least they will told him that hayi already back but she couldn’t make it.

But no, she was still missing, yet nobody questioned her. They’ve already gave up , no clue about hayi.

It made him sad really , even since their one night stand , he didn’t had relationship with any other woman , he didn’t know what he was thought, but he simply wait for her.

..................................................................

Yang hyun suk decided this is the time for her to show up, he already told all of his artist-except bigbang- about her condition, as expected they were mad at him, at jiyong, especially 2ne1 girls, hayi was their precious baby but after heard what their boss prepared, they were relieved, they will met their cutie patootie again. So, he invited her and her son to his restaurant, private room prepared for her and her son, she accepted the invitation didn’t know that yang hyun suk prep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter