I Can't Stand You

I Can't Stand You

“Don’t do it, _______. I swear to god I will attack you,” Seungkwan threatens. There’s a moment of silence, you two completely staring each other down. After about a solid minute of staring, you move your fists to your cheeks.

“DON’T YOU I-”

“BUUING~ BUUING~, OPPA,” you scream.

“I WARNED YOU,” Seungkwan screams back. You ignore his outburst and continue torturing him with your cringe worthy aegyo.

“OPPA, BAEGOPA (I’M HUNGRY),” you yell in your best aegyo voice. At this, Seugkwan had more than enough and pounced on top of you before you could torture him any longer.

Before you hit the ground, he made sure to switch your bodies so that he was the one that hit the ground. “Oppa, are you okay?” You ask, sincerely concerned, being unintentionally cute. “STOOOOOOOP, WOMAN,” He flips you onto the ground underneath him, pinning you by your wrists.

You were laughing uncontrollably, while he donned his infamous “Diva Boo” face, mockingly since he knew you loved it. “Ah, you’re such a diva!” You wail out.

Suddenly, he got a smirk on his face. “I told you to stop and you didn’t,” Seungkwan says in an eerily calm manner. “You deserve to be punished.” Your eyes widen at this and, while he’s off guard, manage to push him off and attempt to run away. Before you could reach the bedroom door, however, he catches up to you and wraps his arms around your waist, spinning you and toppling you over on your shared bed. “Nice try, sweet little ______,” He pins himself on top of you, making sure his grip is firm and secure, but not hurting you. You try to wriggle free, but your attempts were futile. He had you good.

His eyes travel from your face to examine the room. “Now, now, what shall I do to naughty ______?” His eyes stop right in front of him where the window is and he smirks again. “That’s a great idea.”

Frightened as to why he was looking at the window while he says this, you begin to struggle harder, almost breaking free again. “WOMAN, YOU BETTER STOP,” he yells at you while laughing at how cute you were being. After a little while, you tire out and stop flailing around. “Finally,” Seungkwan sighs and rolls his eyes. He looks straight at your sweaty face, the both of you panting from the struggle. Suddenly, he places a gentle kiss on your lips. Your eyes widen at Seungkwan’s sudden and strange action, but soon melt into his kiss. You feel a smile form on his lips before the kiss gets deeper and more passionate.

He releases your wrists and places an arm above your head to steady himself as he caresses your face with the other hand. With your hands on his waist, he deepens the kiss even farther, slipping his tongue into your mouth. You moan at his action and retaliate by introducing your tongue into his mouth. He tastes like… hamburgers? You giggle and he breaks away the kiss. “What are you laughing about?” He asked, an annoyed look on his face. “You had hamburgers earlier today, didn’t you?” “Of course.” You giggle and caress his face with both of your hands. “You taste gross,” You say in your most sincere, sweet, innocent voice before bursting out laughing at his reaction. “You’re such a ,” Seungkwan laughs. While watching you laugh your off underneath him, he gets this brilliant idea.

Seungkwan restrains you once again, sticking his tongue out to purposefully gross you out. He gets closer and closer to your screaming face and plants you a nice, long making sure to get your nose before finally letting you go. You sit up and wipe your face. “oPPA YOU SON OF A THAT WAS DISGUSTING!!!,” You scream at him and attack. You two spend the next two hours wrestling and tormenting each other before passing out in each other’s arms.