Anger, Shouts and Demands.

Demand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What the hell, Choi Seungcheol!" Jihoon shouted at the older who rudely threw him inside their bedroom. Seungcheol slammed the door, and stood a little bit far from the smaller. "Anything you want to explain for what happened just now, Jihoon?" Jihoon stared at his boyfriend, while his mind thought back what have he done this few hours that his boyfriend was so mad at him.

"YOU DON'T KNOW?!" The older shouted at him when he no longer can stand the silent between them. "YOU WERE SO LOVEY DOVEY WITH SOONYOUNG! YOU DID NOT CARE TO GIVE A GLANCE AT THE BROKEN ME, INSTEAD YOU WENT TO OTHER GUYS AND ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN US!" Seungcheol took a few steps closer to the smaller, his blazing gaze fixed at him. "OR MAYBE, YOU REALLY DO HAVE FEELINGS TOWARDS HOSHI, RIGHT?!" 

Jihoon's eyes widen at the accuse. "N-NO! I DON'T! I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Seungcheol pushed the smaller to the wall, trapping him with his big figure. 

"LIAR! YOU ING LOVE SOONYOUNG THAT YOU IGNORE ME FOR THE WHOLE TWO WEEKS! YOU DON'T EVEN LOVE ME!" Seungcheol caught the younger's lips with his, kissing him roughly. Jihoon's eyes teared, he was scared. He did appreciate the presence of Seungcheol's lips on his, but not this way. 

This is not the lovely and adorable boyfriend of his. This is an angry and mad Seungcheol.

Seungcheol kissed the smaller, letting go everything. He abused the lips till it was swolen, and he let go, both of them gasping for air. Seungc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter