Character 1 revealed

bangbang [뱅 뱅] applyopen!

____'s POV

"Eomma, I got an A on my math test today" I smiled a wide smile hoping that this was the day that she actually gave a about my work or how I did in daily life, that's why i ran home from school, I had to get home before HE did.

"Oh that's nice dear"....

Great, she didn't even acknowledge that I was here, she didn't look at me. The corners of didn't even twitch, Okay, maybe she is just busy, I'll try again later. I turned around to head up to my room and i see none other him standing there with his huge unforced smile, oh how I envy him- Yes I envy my own brother, what's worse is that he is my twin. The favourite of both my mother and father, "Yo MiMi, I didn't see you after school, you left so early" that bastard. I wonder if he is pretending to care, just fake a smile and nod, with that I walked off, I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him.

"Eomma, Eomma I got the highest grades in the class today" He chimed with that annoying little aegyo voice of his.

3...

2..

1..

"Oh my precious boy, I'm so proud of you, let's call your father and the 3 of us can celebrate" 3... ouch that hurt, she hugged the life out of him and she sprang up to go call appa, tears were threatening to drop as he turned around with a sorry look on his face. I up my tears and ran up stairs and packed my bag, before I ran out I stopped before my mum's room and heard her on the phone.

"Yes, Yes Yebo come home our gorgous boy got the hi- Yes, who, oh yes we can invite the other one aswell if you want"

I don't even want to know who she was refering to, as soon as I reached the door Go Nam was standing there "Move" I said firmly, he stood his ground "I said move, before I do something I regret" reluctantly he moved, secretly I think he knew I would be better off, somewhere else.

But Where..

tumblr_lltyvhNJct1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

name; go mi nyu

age; 18

ethnicity; korean

persona; bad jjang

 

 ~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~
     Oh Em Gee Kpop

AnnieexD's Conerr; 

Congrats to chungie321 I loved your app!!

Apply is still open and I need more appliers!!

Oh say hello to Boradorii my co-author, shes here for moral support and ideass!! lol 

untill the next teaser!