teaser;

bangbang [뱅 뱅] applyopen!

 

▬teaser;;


“Get Out Of My House !” Jaeyeon's mother shouted “I regret having birth to a like you” she lunged towards the daughter she hated so much, the smell of alcohol filled the room as her mother heavily breath on top of her. Her mother smiled a crooked smile as she spat in Jaeyeon's in her face.
"Your so pretty yeoniee, you look just like him" she said as she her face, Jaeyeon laid still with a blank expression on her face waiting for the torment to be over, "WHY WON'T YOU CRY " her mother shrieked as she slapped Jaeyeon "Why wont you feel my pain" she dragged her up by her hair and she let out a cry of pain. 
Glass smashed as Jaeyeon was pushed and pulled against the walls of their apartment; Jaeyeon was battered and bruised by time her mother ran out of steam, hate beamed out of Jaeyeon’s eyes as she spat the remaining blood out . She was tired of the fighting ever since her brother died and her dad left, this was her routine. Wake up- argue. Go school- get in trouble. Go work- tiring. Go home- hell starts.

“Fine,” she spat as she talked and tears trickled down her face “I’ll leave, don’t expect me back” she held her head high refusing to show weakness to her tormenter and so she picked up her stuff, leaving behind a screaming figure of a woman she used to love, as she ran down the street she tried to remember the good times but as far as she remembered there where none. When she felt she got far enough she stopped by a wall and fell to her knees and started crying, tears that she’s held in for 12 years. A few moments passed as she felt a dark shadow lingering over her “What is a young pretty girl like you doing out here at this time,” the man voice sounded kind but you could see in his eyes he had different intentions, he slowly lowered his hands towards her to help her up, as he grabbed her hand he pulled her towards him in a firm grip. Jaeyeon struggled to get out of his grip, until she flipped him over onto his back, she took this chance and grabbed the lightest piece of her luggage and ran as fast as she could until she reached the sign 겸손한고아원[humble orphanage]she walked in unknowing of what lies ahead.

tumblr_lsleedHl8w1qg0j6mo1_400.jpg 

name; ryu jaeyeon

age;17

ethnicity;korean/chinese

persona;misunderstood cutie

~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~x~

   Oh Em Gee Kpop

AnnieexD's Conerr; 

sorry the teaser is kind of short and crppy, but i wanted to give you a quick view of my writing style ^^

Apply Guyss~