Hiirah ♔

Dedication

Jiyong's Worries
✩✩✩✩✩

 

"Oppa..." 

 

"Uhm?"

 

"Yah, stop focusing on your design and take a look at your wife," Yoona gave a light slap on her husband's back and pouted. 

 

"Araso araso, I'm looking at my baby," Jiyong put his pencil down and removed his glasses, turning around to wrap his arms around his wife's waist, giving a defeated smile. "What can I do for you Mrs Kwon?" 

 

"I have a question to ask," she made herself comfortable, sitting on his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck playfully. "Can I?" 

 

"Can I say no?" He chuckled in response, rubbing her waist with his thumbs.

 

"Yah! Don't do this! I find it ticklish!" She flashed her famous pouty lips again, squirming around. "GD sunbaenim is always bullying me!" 

 

"Hello, it's no longer GD, it's Kwon Jiyong." He laughed, tightening the grip around her waist to prevent her from falling. 

 

"Whatever. Be it if it's Big Bang GD or fashion designer Kwon Jiyong, he's always bullying the poor girl Im Yoona," she rolled her eyes at his comment. "I wonder what I see in you seriously. Out of so MANY fanboys, I picked you. The lousiest choice." 

 

"Yah yah," this was when he started flashing his pouty lips as well, feeling offended. "What do you mean by lousiest choice? Which of your fanboy can compose and produce songs, can design shoes and clothes all at the same time eh?" 

 

"But he doesn't act and is a loserrrrr in cooking~" She giggled at his childishness. "Araso araso. Im Yoona is sooooooo smitten by him. Be it GD or Kwon Jiyong." 

 

"And Im Yoona is pretty lucky because she had wrapped GD and Kwon Jiyong right round her finger," he smiled at her, satisfied with her reply. 

 

"Pftttt. I don't know who is luckier," she snorted. "And anyways, I'm serious. I've something to ask you..." 

 

"Spill it." 

 

"What if I tell you that..." she leaned towards his ears and whispered. "I'm pregnant?" 

 

Yoona bit her lower lips as she waited for his reply. 

 

"Y-You serious?" Jiyong pulled apart and looked at her, eyes wide in disbelief. 

 

"H-Hahaha! Y-You serious?" Yoona blinked and burst out laughing, mimicking him. "You should look at yourself against the mirror! Look at your expression!" 

 

"Y-Yah!" Jiyong got flustered. "Today isn't april's fool!" 

 

"Well, pulling a prank on Kwon Jiyong doesn't have to be on april's fool," Yoona stood up and stuck her tongue out cheekily.

 

"Chinjia..." Jiyong shook his head and smiled in defeat, relief clearly written on his face. "Im choding certainly lives up to her reputation. Be it whether she's married or not." 

 

Yoona made no reply to that comment as she walked towards the dressing table, removing her hairtie, getting ready to go to bed. Looking at this demure and quiet side of her, Jiyong didn't know why but he felt relieved yet at the same time, scared. Indeed, throughout the years, from their getting-to-know-each-other-stage to their courtship days to eventually their marriage, Yoona had played several pranks on him. Though those pranks were mostly false. but sometimes, just once in a blue moon, it was her real intention and she's actually trying to test his reaction. He remembered the biggest prank she'd played on him was her texting him, confessing to him that she loves him. Given how playful she's, he just brushed that message aside even though he loves her as well. He was holding a concert and didn't have the time to reply her either. She sent another text thereafter, saying that she's waiting at his house downstairs but he thought it's another prank that she'd created because that's what she'd done for a thousand of times already. He ignored again and went ahead for his after-party. That ended up to be an utter disaster because she took that as him not returning the mutual feeling and cried so hard, eventually being bed-ridden for a week as she had stood under the rain to wait for him at his house downstairs. It's really silly of the both of them somehow and just sometimes, no, all the time, he really has no way to deal with this girl. 

 

"Babe," he walked towards her, hugging her from behind. "Are you sure you're just pulling a prank again?" 

 

"Of course," Yoona pried his hands away from her stomach and bit her lips mindlessly, turning around to hug his waist instead, raising her brows. "Why? You're scared?" 

 

"With your past history of pulling pranks, I'm kind of immune yet scared already," he gave a defeated smile, returning the hug too. "Sometimes, I don't know how to deal with it. You're always pulling those pranks like it's nothing but sometimes, it's actually the truth." 

 

"I call that achievements," she chuckled and caressed his face. "But just for hypothetical reason, can I know why?" 

 

"Uhm?"

 

"Why you do not want a kid. I know you don't hate kids and it's been 2 years since we married. I feel like it's the perfect age to set up a family already. I don't want to end up being like Hyunsuk oppa or Jaesuk oppa. You know, having kids only when you reached mid-fourties. Doesn't seem to be an ideal decision." 

 

"And you won't," he smiled, ruffling her hair. "We'd been busy for more than half of our life and our health condition is atrocious... Now that we're finally taking a break from the entertainment industry, I want you to get back your health first before you give birth. Your body is too weak for that currently and I'm afraid that if you're giving birth now, your body would give way. And, even though Big Bang is taking a hiatus currently, I'm still busy with my fashion business, trying to get it on track. I worry that I would not have enough time for you and I don't want you to walk this pregnancy journey alone. It's a tough journey and I want to walk it together with you. We're only in our early thirties. I promise we'll have mini Yoona-s and Jiyong-s soon, as long as I'm done with this project. By then, even if you don't want to give birth, I'll pester you till the end of the world to bear me a mini Yoona or Jiyong." 

 

That brought tears to Yoona's eyes. 

 

"Yah, why are you crying?" Jiyong teased, wiping her tears away. "In love with my words?"

 

"I think we've already established the fact that I always fall in love with your sweet talkings," she sniffed and hit his chest gently. 

 

"Hey hey, all these words are from the bottom of my heart alrights," he tucked her loose strand of hair behind her ears. "Okays. Now go to bed. Keep yourself healthy and be ready to bear me a fair and chubby baby."

 

"I'm not a sow you idiotttt!" She stuck her tongue out and got into bed, giving him a goodnight kiss on the lips. "Don't stay up too late."

 

"I'll be right beside you once I finish the sketch," he gave her a forehead kiss. "Wait for me in your dreams." 

 

"That's why I always say I fell in love with your glib tongue before your person," she laughed. "Join me soon." 

 

He tucked her in bed and went back to the table to work on his sketches. She continued to stare at his backview for a good few minutes, drinking in the beautiful sight of her hardworking husband. Be it GD or Kwon Jiyong, he always give his best in everything he does and that's the main reason why she'd fallen in love with him right from the start. Ensuring that he's fully concentrated on his work, she sat up quietly. Opening the drawer, trying to make as little sound as possible, she took out a piece of photo. 

 

Or more rather, a sonogram that showed a black little dot. 

 

She smiled and kissed the photo, putting it under her pillow and laid back down with a smile.

 

'Baby, just give us a few more months okay? Your daddy will get to know you soon and we'll give you nothing but love and adoration...' 

 

ღღღღღ

TWO MONTHS LATER...

 

"Babe! Are you done?!"

 

"Coming!" Yoona shouted back and returned back to pouting at herself in front of the mirror, muttering in annoyance. "Dammit... He's going to think that I'm getting fat these days..."

 

Yes. It's been two months since Yoona 'tested waters' and four months old baby bump was just getting a little too obvious to hide.

 

"Yoong, is everything fine?" Jiyong popped his head into their bedroom.

 

"O-Of course! J-Just that I couldn't seem to draw my eyeliner properly today..." She was startled by his sudden appearance and grabbed her Burberry trenchcoat quickly, wearing it to cover the bump before turning around and gave her husband a nervous smile. "Let's go!" 

 

"You're acting real weird recently Im Yoona," Jiyong raised his brows, walking towards her and bent forward to scrutinise her expression. "Since when do you put on makeup for our casual dinner dates? And you don't seem to have your eyeliner on yet..." 

 

"I-I just want to look pretty today!" She stuttered and looked away, pulling him with her. "L-Let's get going already! The others must be waiting!" 

 

When he followed her behind without making any other comments, she heaved an inward sigh of relief and looked down at her slightly bulgy stomach, giving a victorious smile.

 

'You're really good baby. Let's just wait one more month and we'll let daddy go wow okay?'

 

 

Dinner with their friends went on perfectly since Jiyong was busy talking with his good friend while Yoona had everything covered nicely with the help of her good friend. Despite both groups being on hiatus, each taking time to venture their personal dreams and aspirations, Girls' Generation and Big Bang members kept in touch with YoonYul and GDYB being exceptionally closer since Yuri and Yoona were best buds, enjoying the life of being a housewife while Youngbae had worked with Jiyong, coming out with a fashion brand of their own. 

 

"I know already." 

 

After separating ways with their friends, the couple decided to take a stroll along Han River to digest their scrumptious dinner, as well as to enjoy the beautiful night scenery and breeze. Jiyong stopped and spoke up suddenly, his husky voice ringing exceptionally clear in this quiet night. Yoona froze at her husband's words but kept her composure by raising her brows up curiously.

 

"E-Eh?"

 

"The baby," Jiyong kept a straight expression, walking towards her. 

 

"U-Uhm? Wh-Why do I not get what you're talking about?" She gave a nervous chuckle, her hands hovering across her tummy instinctively. 

 

"I know about the baby," he put his hand on top of hers, looking straight into her eyes. 

 

Yoona muttered a curse and finally sighed, knowing that she could hide this little secret of hers no longer. "I'm sorry... OUCH!" 

 

That earned her a flick on the forehead. 

 

"Such a big thing and you hid it from me?" Jiyong frowned as she rubbed her forehead. 

 

"It's just a little secret..." Yoona stuck out her tongue guiltily, linking her arm around his and rubbed her face against his chest, trying to pacify him. "I didn't want you to be distracted from your work..." 

 

"I'm sorry..." Jiyong finally gave in as he sighed and broke apart, caressing her face. 

 

"For?"

 

"It's my reaction that night that made you hid from me right?" He rubbed her ears mindlessly and asked.

 

"A-Anniyo..." She smiled embarrassingly. "I know you're just worried. There's a lot of things in your mind and I don't want my pregnancy to be a burden. It's suppose to be a joyous news and not some news for you to worry about. Besides, it's because I trust that you wouldn't ask me to abort the baby nor forsake me, that's why I keep this news hidden, wanting to break to you when your fashion business is on track. To surprise you." 

 

"Silly," he shook his head before putting his hand on her bump, softening his gaze. "Though I'm scared previously, I'm ready now. I'm ready to walk this journey with you and I want this little one as much as you do." 

 

"Awwww, oppa..." Yoona could feel tears b up again at his words. It's amazing how even after so many years, she is still a loser when it comes to his words.

 

"Yah yah. Don't cry. I don't want my baby to become a crybaby," he took off his coat and draped it around her, pinching her nose affectionately. "Don't catch a cold." 

 

"I wouldn't with you around," she wrinkled her nose and hugged him tightly, giving a sigh of contentment. "So much for trying to hide it from you..."

 

"Do we know the gender of our baby already?" he asked excitedly.

 

"You did not miss anything major Mr Kwon," she chuckled at his reaction and rubbed her bump. "It's just a month after the first trimester. One more month to know the gender~ You wish for it to be a girl right?"

 

"You always read me like a book," he chuckled. "A girl like Sarang would be nice but even if it's a guy, it's fine too. He can be GD no.2 when he grows up~"

 

"I don't really want him to be in the limelight though? And I think Daesung no.2 is better. So I don't have to worry about him constantly," she laughed, not forgetting to husband along the way. "But yeahs, I want a daughter like Sarang too. Yuri unnie was saying that Haru would be better though."

 

"Yeahs, Haru is such a sweetheart also," he smiled and brought her into his arms again. "Be it Haru or Sarang or even a baby boy, I just want him to grow well. He doesn't have to be good at anything in particularly as long as he lives healthily." 

 

"Yes..." Yoona whispered, enjoying his warmth radiating against her skin. "Let's raise him up like how Blo oppa and Hyejung unnie did on Haru..."

 

"And Sean hyung and Hyeyoung noona..." 

 

"Yeahs! Talking about Sean oppa and Hyeyoung unnie!" She broke away from the hug and exclaimed. "They're the best couple ever! Sean oppa is like the BEST husband a girl can ever have!"

 

"Yah yah yah. Your husband is here mind you."

 

"I'm just stating the fact," she shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. "Sean oppa could state his anniversary date without any hesitation."

 

"30 August 2013," he replied with their wedding anniversary date, giving a proud smirk.

 

"And he could recite the exact number of days since him and Hyeyoung unnie are together," she continued to praise. 

 

"It's been 818 days since we're married," he continued to smirk as he replied confidently, wrapping his arms around her waist. "And exactly 1,188 days since we started dating." 

 

"Omo! You remembered ALL?" That finally caused her to gape in surprise.

 

"Of course. Growing up under the guidance of Sean hyung had taught me all these," he laughed and winked at her. "Proud of your husband's dedication eh? I bet you don't even know this." 

 

"I guess you're just lucky that today just so happen to have all the 'eights' in our days. Since it has your favourite and symbolic number, you'll remember it exceptionally clearly," she giggled and hit him playfully. "I'll make sure I'll go home and count it carefully to ensure that you didn't just blurt out any numbers." 

 

"Be my guest Mrs Kwon~" 

 

"By the way, how did you know about my pregnancy news anyway? I thought I'd hid it pretty well you know..." Yoona pursed her lips.

 

"Well actually," Jiyong smiled sheepishly as he ruffled his hair. "I knew it since that night."

 

"Mwuh?!" 

 

"Being Girls' Generation Yoona's sunbae, to her friend to eventually her boyfriend and finally husband had made me know her inside out," he confessed. "And besides, I'm experienced with all your pranks already. Just a wriggle of your eyebrow, I can tell if that's really a prank or that you're testing waters. Whenever you're testing my reaction, you'll actually bite your lips as you wait for my reply. I bet you didn't even realise that yourself." 

 

"Serious?" Yoona raised her brows in surprise with this sudden knowledge. 

 

"Yes," he laughed. "And with the slight action of you prying my hands away from your stomach, it further confirmed the fact even though you hugged me thereafter, trying to conceal the fact. Plus ever since then, you seemed to be wearing my shirts more frequently. Like those baggy sweater of mine that I used to wear. And remember I'm a light sleeper? Even though your motion sickness isn't that serious, you'll still have a couple of it during the nights but you always tried to suppress the sound, going to the living room's bathroom instead of using ours. And what about Gluttony Yoong not interested in pork belly all of a sudden?

 

"Wow, since when are you so observant eh..." Yoona narrowed her eyes at him dangerously.

 

"I'm always observant. Youngbae blurted out accidentally too during our meeting the other day." Jiyong continued to brag, totally oblivious to his wife's darkened expression. "And finally, I found the sonogram that you put under your pillow the other day." 

 

"So observant huh you," Yoona smiled sweetly, touching his face for a mere second before she snapped, twisting his ears hard. "AND YOU CONTINUED TO LET ME ACT ON WITHOUT TELLING ME THAT YOU ALREADY KNEW?!" 

 

"O-OUCH! I-I-THOUGHT YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOW THAT FAST SO I PLAYED ALONG!" Jiyong grimaced in pain.

 

"Alrights! Then I don't want you to be my baby's daddy too!" Yoona scoffed and stormed off. 

 

"B-Babe!" Jiyong chased after her immediately. "Wait up! Don't walk so fast! Be careful of the baby!"

 

"Dwaesseo! I hate you Kwon Jiyong!" 

 

"But I love you so much Im Yoona," he caught up with her and before she could hit him with her weird strength, he crushed his lips into hers, silencing her babblings.

 

After so many years, Im Yoona still has to admit this: Even though Kwon Jiyong has his worries,

 

He would always have a way with his words and definitely have a way with her with his kiss and sweet talkings. 

 

Be it when she's just a rookie, his friend, his girlfriend, his wife,

 

Or even the mother of his child now. 

 

"Thank you Yoong. Thank you very very much for making my imperfect life perfect..." 

 


Pretty long oneshot for yaaaaa! Your plot is really sweet so I'm guessing you readers are getting diabetes after reading this? Haha! I added a little comedy inside as well! Making sure that you guys go 'AWWWWWW' reading it haha! Cameoed Sean+his wife and Tablo+his wife~! Man, salute to this two model couple/daddy/mummy really! You guys should go read news about them if you could. It'll definitely move you to tears~ Love it? Hate it? Comment below! :B

 

Oh and you guys like the cover photo? It's by ShermaineShootsYou haha! Like I've mentioned previously, she's my photos provider~ Especially GYoon ones~ :p

 

PS: Here is the plot given to me by Hiirah:

Okay so this is idol!verse. Yoona and Jiyong are both married after a few years of dating. Both snsd and big bang are already on hiatus. Even tho they've been married for almost 2 years they dont have any children yet because Jiyong doesnt want any yet (not that he's despising the thought of it, its just that he's always busy and he's scared he wont have time for yoona if she's pregnant.) Okay so one day Yoona gets pregnant and hasnt told Jiyong about it. Then one day while they were doing something, walking around at some place romantic (han river or etc) Jiyong suddenly says; "I know about the baby." He tells yoona that he's ready that he wants this as much as she does. And he's sorry that his behavior made her kept her pregnancy a secret. And yeah... romantic things romantic things~~