Hakyeon and You

SHORT VIXX STORY !

Hakyeon is VIXX leader. Although he is the oldest and some times he can be serious when it came to dance practice,but he is often playful and very hyper guy.And he can make an random faces like almost everytimes.Hakyeon & Jaehwan are the most member love going out with others members and play with them.

 

Hakyeon meet you before he were a trainee. He would often go for a walk around the park after he finished his training for a day. It was late and Hakyeon thought he was alone. Until, he noticed a girls use pink dress and dark blue jean, sitting all alone by a huge fountain. He slowly sat down next you and offered to walk you home. Before he leave you in front of your home,he ask your number.You and Hakyeon exchanged phone numbers. After that, you two always be talking on the phone. And when Hakyeon are busy with his schedule and couldn't contact you,he will text you some random thing. 

 

8 Months later, after VIXX debut,Hakyeon very busy with his singing,dancing and acting schedule.Some times when he and others member are having practices dance,he will have an daydream about you and made an wrong step.He get scold by the dance teacher some times.The others member weird with their leader this day.So they end up having one day off.

 

"Hyung…"Sang hyuk poke Hakyeon arm.Both of them sit at the couch.

 

"What is it Hyuk"Hakyeon facing Hyuk with smile.

 

"What happen to you this day?"Hyuk ask and nervous face.He fear that Hakyeon will scold him.He know that his leader doesn't like anyone to know his privacy.

 

"Nothing Hyuk."Hakyeon ruffled Hyuk hair

 

"Do not lie to all of us."Taewoon take a sit beside Hyuk while bring a coffee with his free hand and the other hand in his pocket.

 

"Just…"Hakyeon sentence been cut by WonShik.

 

"Missing some one?"Ravi ask and raised an eyebrows toward Hakyeon.

 

"How did you know?.Where Hongbin and Jaehwan?"Hakyeon ask Ravi back.

 

"Hongbin wanted to eat ice cream so Hongbin company Jaehwan to buy ice cream at the neighborhood."WonShik explain.

 

Hakyeon nodded quietly.

 

"So who is it?"Taewoon ask and put his arm around Hyuk shoulder.

 

"A girl that i found her sitting at the park alone when i was trainee. Her name is ______(Y/N)."Hakyeon explain.

 

"What?.Really? _____(Y/N).Woah what a small world."Taewoon said with his shock face.

 

"Why did hyung look so shock."Hyuk ask and facing Taewoon.

 

"I know her."Taewoon take a sip of his favoured coffee.

 

"What! how did you know her?"WonShik wanted to know.

 

"We in the same club.We are liberian in school.She is 2 years younger than me.He always call me Sunbae."Taewoon explain.

 

"Woahh what a small world."Hyuk repeat.

 

Taewoon tell about your profile to Hakyeon.One day Hakyeon sent you a text message saying to meet him at that same park that you had first meet. Once you arrived, he suddenly hugged you and kissed your forehead. He quietly whispered at your ear.

 

"Actually i have some thing yo tell you.It about us."Hakyeon said with shaky voice."I...Um-actually i have felling in love with you.What i mean is I truly Love You....can you accept me to enter your life?"Hakyeon said with his nervous face and shaky voice.

 

You couldn't believe with what he was say to you.You feel your eye is watery."How could you do this to me"you lower your body and put your knee at your chest with an heavy cry."You leave me about 8 month.I always think of you and couldn't sleep cause i really miss you."You feel warm when Hakyeon hug you.

 

"I'm so sorry _____(Y/N).I was very busy with singing,dance practice and acting in dramas.I couldn't stop thinking about you either."Hakyeon broke the hug and wipe your cry."I'm so sorry"Hakyeon pull your chined up and watch your eye still watery.

 

Hakyeon kiss you agin."Do not leave me or foul to me , OK ? "

 

You just nod your head and kiss his lip .Hakyeon shock but after that , he just let you kiss his lip. 

 

"Emm.. i feel something at your lips ?" Hakyeon said to you .

 

 "What ?" You said and wipe your cry.

 

"I feel a Sweet lip~ the sweetness still on my lip !" You keep laughing and Continue hugging him. 

 

In the end , you and Hakyeon became a couple! You two still continued sent a text and talk with each other even though he is busy with scedule.

 

-Thanks for spend time reading this Fic-