Forever Love

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school, in the class...

“Hi, hubby~ did you sleep well last night?” You ask your boyfriend, Jaebum. You hug his neck from the back and rest your chin on his shoulder. Jaebum puts his hand on your head and start to mess your hair. “Yes, I even have a sweet dream too,” he answers then chuckles. “Yah~ I took 15 minutes to style my hair this morning and you ruin it now...” You say as you release the hug and take your seat besides him. You fix your hair while pouting and that action makes Jaebum chuckles. “Look how cute my girlfriend is~ let me helps you,” he said as he pull you slowly to face him. He looks into your eyes and come closer to meet his lips to your pouting lips. “I like you smile more,” he said as he winks and it makes you blush. “As you wish,” you said as you smile at him. “That’s my girl” he smiles as he fixes your hair. You take a look at his perfect face. His cute eyes, his nice looking nose and his fluffy lips look so perfect in your eyes. You smiles at that thought.

“_______-ah, am I that handsome?” Jaebum asks you as winks and smiles. “Yah! Snap it out! Min Ho is even more handsome than you,” you say as you push his forehead and stick your tongue out at him. “Mwo? Who is Min Ho? Did you flirt with someone else?” Jaebum asks while looking at you with a not-satisfied face. At first, you feel weird when he asks that. Then you finally understand and laugh loudly making Jaebum confused as ever. “Yah! Seriously? You forgot who Min Ho is?” you ask then you laugh again. Luckily there is nobody in the class. If not, they already mark you as crazy. Ke ke...

Jaebum scratches his head which is now full with question mark. With a sweet smile, you caress his hair. “Min Ho is...” you say then laugh again after seeing Jaebum’s expectation face. “Yah! Don’t make that face. Min Ho is my cat’s name,” You say and it’s automatically makes Jaebum pouts. “Mwo? That cat is even more handsome? How can I accept that?” Jaebum asks, dissatisfy of course. “Aigoo~ my cute hubby is pouting~ so cute~” you say as you pinch his cheeks. “Aaaaa... its hurt~” he states as he tries to stop you from pinching him. “Arasseo,” you say as you release your hands from his cheeks. Jaebum caress his cheeks to reduce the pain. “Aigoo~ mianhae~” you say as you caress his cheeks too.

“Oh, Jaebum-ah. Can we have a date tomorrow? I want to do a lot of things with you,” You ask excitedly. “Tomorrow? Sure! At what time?” Jaebum asks. “How about after school?” you ask him back. “Okay, after school then,” he agrees.

 

The next day, at school...

            As usual, you come to school early but you can’t find Jaebum in the class. You feel weird since Jaebum always be the earliest but you try to positive yourself. “Maybe he comes a little bit late,” you say to yourself before take your seat and get ready for the first class.

            After a few minutes, your classmates start to come one by one but you still can’t find Jaebum and it makes you worry. “Is he sick? Should I go to his house?” you whisper to yourself. While you’re worry about your boyfriend, your teacher comes into the class. You want to skip the class but it’s too late. Since you can’t do anything, you just focus to the lesson. “I’ll give him a call later,” You thought before focus to the lesson again.

 

At school during recess...

            You quickly take out your phone and call Jaebum. However, no one answer it. “Hurm? This is weird,” You thought and try to call him again. Unfortunately, it stills the same. No one answer it. You start to feel uneasy and worried. “What happened to him?” you ask yourself. “Oh! I can ask Youngjae about this since they’re close,” you whisper to yourself before run to the canteen to search for Youngjae.

 

At the canteen…

            “Youngjae-ah!” You call when you’re near to Youngjae. “Oh, ______-ah. What’s wrong?” Youngjae asks in confusion. “Youngjae-ah, do you know why Jaebum absent today?” you ask. “Oh, Jaebum? This morning he called me. He said that he caught fever and can’t come to school. He didn’t tell you?” Youngjae asks back. “No, he didn’t. I tried to call him just now but he didn’t answer,” You reply with a disappointed face. “Hey, relax. Maybe he doesn’t want you to worry. How about we go to his house after school today? Maybe we can meet him there,” Youngjae give out a plan. “Okay then,” you agree then walk away. “What’s wrong with them?” Youngjae asks himself before he shrugs his shoulder and sit at the table to eat his food.

 

In front of Jaebum’s house…

            “Youngjae-ah… I think he’s not at home. His parent’s cars are not here too,” you say to Youngjae as you point at the empty garage. “You’re right,”     Youngjae agrees. “It’s okay, I’ll try to call his name. Who knows he’s inside,” add Youngjae. You just nod as the answer. “Jaebum-ah! Jaebum-ah!” Youngjae shouts but there’s no respond. He shouts again but there’s still no answer. “I think he’s really not at home. Let’s just go back home. You can try to call him tonight or just wait for tomorrow,” Youngjae decides while looking at your disappointed face. “Arasseo… anyway, thank you for accompanied me here,” You said before you walk away.

 

The next day…

            Jaebum still absent and it makes you even more worry since he didn’t answer your call last night. “What happened to him?” you whisper in frustration. Once again, you go through the day without Jaebum by your side.

 

The next day…

            Today is holiday but you don‘t even have the mood to go out. You just stay in your room while looking at your phone, hoping for a call from Jaebum. Your parents also feel weird to see you like that. Luckily you still want to eat even a little and it makes your parents less worried. They give you some time to be alone.

            In the afternoon, your phone suddenly rings. You, who just come out from the bathroom quickly run to get your phone. When you see the messenger’s name, you quickly open the message and read it.

 

Hey, sweetie ♥ First of all, I want to say so sorry…

I didn’t mean to make you worry…

Tonight, come to Lovely Café. Wear your most beautiful dress ^^

I’ll wait for you there at 8 o’clock…

I have a surprise dinner for you J

From : Jaebummie ♥

 

            You smile at the message. All your anger towards him suddenly disappears. But, you feel weird though since today is not any special day for them to celebrate. What’s with the surprise dinner? However, you just shrug it off and start to choose the best dress you have for tonight.

 

At Lovely Café, 7.30 p.m…

            Jaebum already had done preparing the special dinner with the help of his friend, Youngjae. He rent the whole café for tonight’s event. There

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter