First Phone Impression

We Got Married: Vernon & Jenny

MC Shinyoung: "Annyeonghaseyo yorebeun, today is the start of another virtual marriage, cha bagsu!"(Everyone in studio claps) 

"And i am going to be joined with f(x)'s Amber and singer Eric Nam!" 

MC Eric: "Annyeonghaseyo choneun Eric Nam imida, and I am going to be another host of this WGM series!" 

MC Amber:"Annyeonghaseyo choneun Amber imida, and I am also going to be hosting this series as well." 

MC Shinyoung:" If I may ask you guys one thing, why you guys? Excuse me PD-nim but I did not agree to this!" (Everyone in studio laughs)

MC Amber:"Unnie!" 

MC Eric: "Hey I was here already!"

(Everyone keeps laughing)

MC Shinyoung:"Im just joking I am very glad that you guys get to join me." 

MC Amber:"We are here because we heard that the couples are foreigners!"

MC Shinyoung:"Jinjja! Then why isn't this a Global WGM?"

MC Eric: "They speak korean too Noona and they are kpop artists."

MC Shinyoung:"Oh right we do have some foreign idols dont we?"

MC Amber:"We are giving too much away! Lets get started!"

MC Shinyoung:"Video Cue!"

 

XXX Apartment in Hongdae

T.V P.O.V.

(Ding dong! Door bell rings)

*mc shinyoung: hey i live near there.*(laughs sounds) 

Kang Hwayoung: Annyeonghaseyo! 

*mc amber:thats the leader of Beautiez! I know her is it her?*(asks to Eric. Eric shrugs.) 

Another six heads pop up behind her. Jung Cho Hee,Song Yoora, Min Yu Jin,Jenny(Jennifer Park,Park Jin Ae)Michelle Hwang(Hwang Mi Sun),Soe Min Hee.

All scream:"Annyeonhaseyo!"

Hwayoung:"Yedura do our chant!"

They all nod their heads and get in a line.

Jenny:"WHAT ARE WE!

All:"BEAUTIEZ! Annyeonghaseyo Beautiez imida!"

*mc eric: yup fresh off the boat!* (laugh sounds) 

The camera man hands them a red envelope. They thank him and head inside their apartment. 

Yu Jin:"Ohhhh igeon moheayo???"(in an aegyo voice) Jenny looks at her with a weird face.(she doesnt like aegyo very much)

Yoora:"Neaga ara.Its from WGM!" 

Min Hee:"Oh Doogeun Doogeun!" (Winks)

Hwayoung:" Wow self advertisment, your so cheesy."(They all laugh)

Jenny: That was a good one tho! (Is laughing hard)Michelle laughs with her and they slap and clap and laugh so hard.

*mc amber:they laugh at anything.*

Hwayoung:"Ya juyeonghae, I'm opening it now." Everyone puts their attention to the envelope. Hwayoung looks at everyone and laughs.

Hwayoung:"Wah jinjja I have never seen any of you this concentrated before."

Cho Hee:"Unnie palli!"

Hwayoung:"Arrasso arrasso."

When she opens it, it reads:

Congratulations Park Jin Ae! You have been chosen to be the new wife for this virtual marriage. I bet you're curious about your husband aren't you? Take this phone and text that number. Send them pictures, but DONT reveal your identity! 

Next Monday you will head to XXX Cafe and Bakery to meet your husband there! XD 

 

Everyone except Jenny screams:"AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Hwayoung:"Ya neo chuketa!!! 

Cho Hee and Michelle starts singing:🎶COOONGRAAAADUUUUULATION CONGRADULATION JIN AE HAS A HUSBAND NOWWWW!!!🎶"

*mc Shinyoung sings with them*

*mc Amber: they are such goofballs*

*mc Eric laughs*

Yoora:"Chukahae!"

Min Hee:"Unnie send him a picture of your eyes!"

(Min Hee scoots in to take a picture)

Jenny:"Aaaa jinjja! Ya changanma!"

They all look at Jenny.

Jenny:"Nan eotoekke!" (Blushes and puts her hands up to her cheeks)

They all laugh at her.

Hwayoung:"Ok first send him a picture of your eyes I feel like that the thing that pops out the most about you because your eyes are big and doe like." 

They take many pictures and send them to the anonymous number.

 

Meanwhile in a Pledis Dance Studio. 

T.V's P.O.V

There are a bunch of boys dancing you can hear the music playing. 

(Their faces are blurred)(Mansae starts playing)

*mc shinyoung: Oh seolma?!*

All:Say The Name! Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen imida!!! 

*mc Amber and Eric: SEVENTEEN!* 

The camera man also hand them a red envelope and phone. They thank the man and all sit in the middle of the dance studio.

Seungkwan: "Ooooh! WGM da ara!!! Ok jeumbidesoyo yorebeun?"(says in a mc voice)

*mc shinyoung: That boy has a good future.*

DK:"Drumroll Please!!!"

Everyone pats the floor or their laps while Seungkwan slowly opens the envelope. 

S.Coups:"YAH PALLI JINJJA!" Then gives him a kick to his .

Seungkwan:"HYUNG OUCH APAYO!" Seungkwan rubs his in pain and then continued where he left off.

When he opens it, it reads:

Congratulations Vernon Hansol Chwe!!! You have been chosen to be the new husband for this virtual marriage. I bet you're curious about your wife aren't you? Take this phone and text that number. Send them pictures but DONT reveal your identity! 

Next Monday you will head to XXX Cafe and Bakery to meet your wife there! XD 

Seungkwan:"OMG!!!"

S.Coups:"MY BABY IS GROWING UP!"

Hoshi&DK start dancing and singing the wedding song. The8 and Jun say something in Chinese. Dino is shocked and running around. Woozi,Joshua and Jeonghan are the only calm ones. Wonwoo and Mingyu are fighting about something not related to this.

*mc Amber:wow they are out of control!*

*mc shinyoung:aigo neomu manta!*

*mc eric:i have a headache.* 

Vernon just blushes and sits there. 

S.Coups:"Ok Vernon lets send her a picture of your hair thats the point of your features." 

All the members sends a bunch of pictures.

(DING!)

Vernon:"OMG SHE REPLIED EETOEOKKE!!!" 

All 13 members look at the phone.

It reads:

XXX-Hope to see you next Monday!😉(picture of a finger heart)

All:"OMG OMG SO CHEESY YAH NEO CHUKETA EOTEOKKE VERNON!!!

Vernon blushes really really really hard.

Vernon:"Hyung what do I send her back?"

Hoshi:"Your lips."(seductively wipes his lip)

All:"oooohhhh"

*all the mcs ooh with them*

Vernon blushes,but does it anyway.

>https://d.wattpad.com/story_parts/160291118/images/13fc85a8857da691.jpg<

Vernon:"What should be the caption?"

Seungkwan:"kiss me."

*mc amber bursts out laughing* 

Woozi:"Yah they havent even met eachother! Too strong! Say see you then winky face."

Vernon does as hes told and sends.

 

Back at the apartment in Hongdae.....

(Ding) The phone rings and you freak out.

Jenny:"Omo eoteokke! I dont wanna open it maeumi jeumbiandueso!" Her whole body is shaking and shes running around to calm herself and one hand is balled into a fist and the other has the phone in it.

Michelle:"Yah palli! Nan geumgeume!"

Everybody else:"Nado!"

Jenny:"Keunde its my nampyeon i shouldnt show you guys."she jokingly says.

Hwayoung:"Wah neo jinjja you havent even met the man and your already calling him nampyeon!? Wah jinjja neomu dapdape eotteokaji?"says slightly angry. Everyone is laughing at their unnie's reaction. Then they jokingly start bagging on you.

Jenny:"Yah yedura i was joking calm down, come here and look."

She opens the message and their heads crowd the tiny phone screen.

Min Hee:"Aaaahhh!!!" she runs around and then jumps in place.

Cho Hee:"Ohhh namjada!"

Yoora covers in shock and Michelle and Hwayoung bursts out laughing because of how flirtatious it was. Jenny just sits there blushing and hiding her face in her hands.

*mc shinyoung: janganman!what happened?*

*mc amber: they saw the picture of Vernons lips.*

*mc eric: girls smh.*(amber and shinyoung glare at eric)

*mc shinyoung: yah daga, your fired.* She says jokingly

*mc amber(laughs) chareso unnie!*

*mc eric laughs*

After that whole "storm" the girls finally calmed down and Jenny sits there waiting for her interveiw.

 

PD-Nim:"Eotteokeseyo?"

Jenny:"Well it was an interesting way to get a hint of that person, but I still couldnt tell who he was, he had pretty lips tho.(laughs and covers your face"

PD-Nim:"Nuekemi eotte?"

Jenny:"I'm actually feeling curious about who it could be like I dont think I will be able to sleep."(laughs)

PD-Nim:"Are you ready for the date Monday?"

Jenny:"Ani(laughs) Im nervous just thinking about it, imagine how I will be when I meet him!(studio laughs)

PD-Nim:"Send a video message to your nampyeon you are going to meet Monday."

Jenny:"Janganman,it feels weird saying nampyeon.(laughs)(clears throat) Uh jagiya~aaaAAAAAHHHH omg i cant take this(hands turns into a fist)(tries again) Uh im very nervous to meet you Monday,but I hope it goes well.(blushes and hides face) ok finish cut!(laughs)

 

Vernon also waited for his interveiw.

PD-Nim:"Eotteokeseyo?

Vernon:"It makes my heart beat because all I can see is her hair and her hands and it makes me curious its a very new feeling for me."

PD-Nim:"Nuekemi eotte?"

Vernon:"I feel shy actually(laughs) its a weird feeling I don't know how to explain it."

PD-Nim:"Are you ready for the date Monday?"

You:"Ani(studio laughs) I'm so nervous I'm gonna die!(laughs)

PD-Nim:"Send a video message to your ah-ne you are going to meet Monday."

Vernon:"Uggg I'm so bad at stuff like this.(laughs) Umm jagiyaaa....(squeals) aaaahh(clears throat) I don't really have much to say, but see you then we can talk more.(winks at camera) AAAAAHHHH JINJJA!!!(blushes and holds hands in fists.)

 

HOW WILL IT GO ON MONDAY?

T.v shuts off.

MC Shinyoung:"Wah na jinjja geumgeumada!"

MC Amber:"I think they are a good match since they are foreigners and all."

MC Eric:"Me and Amber actually know them really well and their personalities would fit well with eachother."

MC Shinyoung:"Well neaga jinjja geumgeume, I don't think I can wait a week!"(studio laughs)

MC Shinyoung:"Yorebeun,jinjja kamsamnida for joining us today, See you next time!"

All Mc's wave goodbye.

 

A/N- Well I hope you enjoyed this one sorry theres not a lot of Jenny and Vernon, but there will be just wait!!!

Happy Reading 안녕!!!❤️

-수진