school

Pretty age [we still young]

 Her name is Kwon sumin... she's pretty...but people cant see her natural beauty..all the students at her school treated her like a trash because sumin is not rich and not a chaebol's son..and dont know about her family..and of course she is a adopted child... Sumin stayed with Mrs.kim.  Mrs.kim is the one who found sumin.. 

       Mrs.kim have a daughter and her name is kim hyun Ah... its nice to hear the word 'adopted' but its not like the words...its kinda like a 'stepmother and sister'

They always threated sumin with do a housework and make sumin as a maid at home... Sumin prohibited for not to take their property as a adopted child..if she wanna eat...she have to cook and give the food to the owner first..

--------------------------------------------------

its an early morning...its time to make a breakfast and get ready for school...Sumin have to make a breakfast to kim hyunah who is her adoptive sister...

   After that...sumin tied her shoelace... \

                  As always sumin had to walk to go to school while hyunah took her mom's driver to take her to school... its ok...because its their property...its not her..

sumin arrived at school after 10 minutes walked... 

    And as usual.. she will meet her boss in 5 sec after step in the cafeteria..

5,4,3,2,1

    "heyyy....kwon sumin...' said JB while he throwing his school uniforms..

"i dont want !! '" said sumin.. 

"Clean it up". said him again while he pouring his drinks on kwon sumin's bag with her head.

"kya...!!! are you crazy or what ?" 

" can you wake up ? this is school was not suitable with you. who is your parents ? we never know about them...and when the principal did a parents meeting..only your parents didnt come.. " said JB with his fake smile..

    " you can't never know in the future..i know that your parents was rich..but---"

"its good for you to know that im rich..youre not rich " -JB

 "-- but you never know when is your parents's company will bankcrupt..and there is the time will make you works harder ... So better dont being so arrogant" said sumin

 

" this is JB...everyone know me.."

 

 

 sumin were really mad at JB and throwing away JB's uniforms and step in the uniforms...

 

---

   Sumin was attending the class and she's wondering..where is her table...

"Oh t .. !!! " 

    Sumin was quickly find out her table... and ya... she's found it...

At the corridor.. her table seem so bad.. all the students were did their single bad words...

fullsizephoto492028.jpg

  Sumin pushed her table into her class... and there is a new student...

              ok,,, i dont care about the new student..

"mrs.kwon... why are you late ? " said the teacher..

   "im so sorry...its an urgent " said sumin..

"Ok..park jimin.. you can sit in front of sumin..."

"Sumin, please put your hands up ?"

   Sumin was put her hands up while pushed her table..

 

-------------

i will update in the same chapter...sorry for any typo and grammar mistake