Chapter 1

Ice Cream

"Hyoyeonnie~” Jessica clingly hold Hyoyeon’s arm.

“Mwo?” Hyoyeon answer it without look or just peek her.  She plays with her pencil. Make a monotone sound. Her eyes is still focus on the paper in front of her.

“I’m hungry~” Jessica tighten her hug.

“You can go with Sooyoung. I’m busy.”

“But i want to go with you.” Jessica pout. It’s look so cute. But Hyoyeon doesn’t see it.

“I’m not hungry.”

“Yahh~” Jessica release her hug and stand. She walk away to the door. She turn around before go out from that room.

“You want something? I’ll go to mart.”

“No.” Hyoyeon respond it fast.

Jessica just let out her sigh.

BLAM !

Door is closed. The room is really quiet. 30 minutes are left. Hyoyeon lay down her pencil,  and start to streghten her body.

“Engggghhh~”

Tok tok tok

“Ne?” Hyoyeon answer it. She turn around and see that the door is opened.

“Ssica??” she chukle to see that Jessica now standing in front of door with mouth full of cream, it’s like because 2 cone of ice cream in her hands. Hyoyeon take the ice cream and it.

“Cold!” Jessica smile widely and take a seat in sofa.

“Of course” Jessica start her ice cream.

“a while ago, i’m with Sooyoung already eat many ice cream..”

“So you are eat ice cream more than one?”

“Yes, but it’s bacause i don’t want to distrub you. Sooyoung said that you make a lyrics for a new group, right?” Hyoyeon nod.

“But i don’t know it’s good or not. I think it won’t accepted. It’s really weird.” Hyoyeon just smile a little.

“Eeeeehh! Ya!” Hyoyeon shout and try  to grab her paper in Jessica’s hand.

“Hmm? It’s good. Sing it!” Jessica hand over the paper to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon  grab it  with doubt.

“Palli!” Hyoyeon start to sing her lyrics. And Jessica start  going crazy with applause.

PLOK PLOK PLOK

“Yeei, it’s good, Hyo!” Jessica smile. Hyoyeon reply it with a smile.

“Thanks”

“the tittle is... ice cream, right?” Hyoyeon nod.

“And now you bring ice cream.”

“Hehehe. Before that i already see your lyrics.” Hyoyeon widenen her eyes.

“YOU!” Hyoyeon really doesn’t like if someone read her undone lyrics.

“But it’s sweet.”

“What? Ice Cream? The lyrics?”

“You.”

DEG

And now Hyoyeon is blushing

“Wha- what you’re talk- talking about?” She return to her desk and pretend write something. Jessica just giggle.

“I like something that’s sweet.” She stand and move to Hyoyeon. And now Jessica hug hyoyeon from behind.

“I like you.”

DEG DEG DEG

“E-eh?”

“ Hyoyeon, I..” Jessica bring closer her lips in Hyoyeon’s ear.

“Saranghae.”

“Hm?”Hyoyeon turn her body.

“Saranghae.”

Hyoyeon try to tease Jessica, she peck Jessica’s lips and look at Jessica’s eyes.

“SARANGHAE!”

“....”

“....”

“Pp-Pabo! What if somebody hear it ?”

“I don’t care! I’m not shy to say that I love you.”

“Sst! Hyoyeon your voice is too loud!” Jessica shut Hyoyeon’s mouth with her finger. Her face is so panic.

“Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae.”

“Hyoyeonnie!”

“Saranghae. Saranghae. Saranghae.” Jessica mess up her hair frustationly. Her face is so red.

“Sarangha. Saranghae. Saranghae.”

“Y-Yes! I LOVE YOU TOO!”

“....” Hyoyeon shut . Jessica cover her face with her hand.but she know that’s Hyoyeon now smile like idiot.

“Sica...”Hyoyeon take off Jessica’s face from her face

“Sica...”

“Wh-what?” Jessica  ask with her face still red.

“Hehehe” Hyoyeon chuckle and move closer to Jessica’s face.

“I like somethings that’s sweet too.”

CHU~ <3