Breath Kiss

Kisses

Breath Kiss
While kissing, pull back slowly and make your way to the person's cheek or neck. Gently, breathe out of your mouth on the cheek/neck.

 

(note: idk why i picked this prompt. i was going to switch it but i didn't want to change what i originally picked those couple of years ago. & of course i go back to the site i got the prompts off, and it's shut down. it's up for like 3 years and then the host site pops up lol. someone didn't pay their site fees!)

            It started with you and him watching a movie together; you were tucked into his side, with his arm resting over your shoulders and your head rested on his chest. And then planted a kiss on your forehead, to which you responded by moving your head to look at him and you leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. He was kissing you back and soon you found yourself settled on his lap, your movie long forgotten.

            His hands were on the small of your back and your arms were around his neck. Yours and his lips would meet, pull away for a brief second, and then meet once more. This cycle continued until he pulled away so he could kiss your cheek and continue down to your neck. Thinking he was going to leave you with another hickey, you were about to protest, but instead of the feeling of his lips against the bare skin of your neck, you felt him exhale. His warm breath tickled your skin making you let out a small giggle.

            "What's this," you asked, giving another giggle as he continued.

            "It's easier," he answered.

            "Easier? You lazy ," you laugh. He grins at you and soon his fingers are on your sides and he starts tickling you. You laugh and squirm, telling him to stop but he continues for a little longer before stopping. When he stops, he reaches and cups your cheeks, bringing you forward so he can kiss you on the lips once more.