Dancing Machine

Dancing Machine
You take your dog on his weekly walk to the park. Alot of people love this park because it is soooo big, all kinds of people visit it every day. You and your dog, Snow, walk around so much that you are both tired. You check your watch: 11:30, you still have about 2 and a half hours until you have to get home, your crush is coming over tonight!!! You lie on the grass, making sure not to ruin the day dress you are wearing, cuddle up with Snow and take a nap. You dream of your crush, Chase, and the two of you are running on a beach.... A sudden burst of music wakes you up. You look around to find the sound, but it is nowhere in sight. You listen close and see that it is coming from the woods in front of you. Gathering all of your courage, you and Snow walk towards the sound, your sleepiness gone by now. You walk around for a few minutes until you reach a clearing. In the clearing, you see the most beautiful sight before you. A boy, around 19 or so, is dancing to some music that is being played from in IPod lying on the ground next to him. His movements are quick, yet smooth and filled with passion. His face is filled with concentration, never once wavering. When he finishes, he is coated in a thin line of sweat across his body, his muscles bulging as he goes to pick up a towel. Before you can turn away, you slip on a branch and land right on your face, a few feet away from the boy. You look up and wave. "Yo", you say. He looks suprised but waves back, not smiling. You feel more than nervous, so you try to strike up a conversation. "So, how come your out here by yourself"? He suprises you as he answers. "I like to dance alone, it releases my stress, and I like it here". He gives you a small smile that makes your stomach flutter. You look down and say. "Your dancing...is beautiful". You look up quickly to see him rubbing his nose, his face slightly red. He looks at you. "Thank y-" he is interrupted by your phone going off. A text from Chase: I'll be over soon, c u later. You turn to look at the boy. "Sorry I need to-". You realize that he is sitting down next to you, playing with Snow, his skin smelling faintly of vanilla. "Boyfriend"? he asks. You shake your head. "No, a crush, he's coming over later". The boy nods,"Whats he like"? You look at him strangely then hesitate: what DO you know about Chase? "He's...he's in my class and I've known about him for a long time..so..". The boy stands up and grabs your hand softly, and stands next to you. "Here, try this". He leads you in a series of spins and turns, his feet and body guiding you the whole way. His body is against yours, and it keeps you steady. You feel light, yet totally in control of every movement you make. Never in your life have you ever trusted someone, and felt so at peace then at this moment. When the song is done, he pulls you close, his hands at your waist, pulling you close to him. "What was that boys name"? he asks, a smile on his face. You stare into his eyes, unable to remember who you were thinking about before. The boy laughs. "My name's ____ (your bias), nice to meet you". He spins you one last time, and sweeps you into him, where you both kiss, until it's time to go home. A few months later You and ____(your bias)practiced dancing together every day, and by the third practice, you two were madly in love. While he was on tour with ____(your bias Group), you would go along with him, becoming a part of the family with ____(your bias Group). You and ___(your bias) never fought, and you truly made the right choice in choosing him.