Final

Day By Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt like you're living in another life?

 

 

 

Like yesterday you were someone else and today you were a different person?

 

 

 

I do.

 

 

 

I don't know how to explain it, but I'm sure I'm getting a little freaked out at first. I just woke up as a different person, different face, different body, different background and place, but the thing is, I didn't felt awkward. I'm completely knew the peoples around me. I could just yelled a random name that came to my mind and it turned out to be their name. I could walked around with an instinct and I'm arrived at the place. Someone who ever gave me bad memories or whatsoever, if their came close to me, I could felt something ain't right, I felt the hatred.

 

 

 

I'm totally a different person. I'm not who I am.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Taeyeon!" I turned around and I saw someone run after me. She wore the same school uniform as mine. 'She's the cousin' my head had told me, just like the other things. I don't know her, I never saw her. She stopped and breathed heavily and she wiped her sweat. I'm processing the list of possible name inside of my head, and it came out to be..

 

"Sooyeon?"

 

She grabbed my wrist and dragged me along to our school. She's as short as me, with brunette hair and it was all tied up. My hair, short and black. I don't know about the rules, so I'm just let my hair down without hair pin or hair band. I think I'm not really into that kind of stuff, cause my head tell me so.

 

"You're always left me behind. Unresponsible midget. I've told you to just wait for a couple of minutes but see, you're just selfish thats it. You're ever being late for 15 minutes but I'm still waited for you like a statue." And the nagging continued until we reached our school.

 

 

The school doesn't looked like a public school. Oh yes, 'my family' is above the average. I saw the other students came by a cars and it was all luxurious, I wonder why I have none. Sooyeon released my hand and she walked away.

 

"See ya after school!" She half-shouted and waved her hands in the air. Looks like squid though.

 

I walked based on my instinct. I walked through the school cafe and I saw someone. That girl caught my eyes. She must be someone important to 'me'. She's talked happily with her other friends, maybe she didn't realized I've been standing there like a statue for a moment.

 

Suddenly, when she's turned around to take her bag, she saw me. Her face turned brighter and her eyes getting smaller as her smile getting wider. The brightest smile I've ever seen. She left her friends behind and walked to me.

 

 

 

'Smile.'

 

 

 

'Smile.'

 

 

 

'Smile.'

 

 

 

 

I curved a smile as she get closer. Whoa, she's taller than me and Sooyeon. I didn't realized that when she's far from me cause she looked petite with this school uniform. She's poke my nose, twice.

 

"Good morning, Taetae."

 

Thats kinda.... Okay.

 

 

 

She held my arms and hopped around. She's literally hopping, not walking. Since I'm shorter, my shoulder being shrugging along and I felt like one of those parkinson's patient. She's still smiling, no sign of tired and no sign of letting my hand go.

 

 

'She's hyper'.

 

 

 

We've arrived at the 3rd class and she let go of my hand. "See you later."

 

"Okay, Miyoung." She winked and went into the class. I thought she dragged me along cause we're in the same class, sigh. I turned back and walked to the otherside of way, to the opposite building. I have walked passed a lot of class and a lot of groups of students, and I see no boys. Great, cause 'I' hate boys.

 

 

 

'Gym.'

 

 

 

I walked in and saw a couple of students, wore nothing similiar like our uniform. One of them raised her hand and smiled to me. The other followed and I could just nodde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter