BONUS

Love At First Glance

 

A/N: //shameless// here's a bonus :)


Epilogue

“Let me go,you bastard!” The boy scream in anger as he shake his tied body on the chair,threatening them.

The cuter of the two swing the knife he held in his right hand straight to the boy’s right wrist,tied to the armchair.“Aargghhh!!” The boy screamed in agony,more frightened of the scene rather than the pain.How could someone cut that deep with a knife?.His blood gushed out from the deep cut.His hand is just this close from being separated.The cute boy look into his eyes and smiles sweetly.

“This is for that time you pinned my Taehyung to the locker” He speak with his soft voice,how Taehyung loves that voice.

Taehyung who was standing beside him smiles,his eyes shaped into cresents and his lips formed a thin curve.He walks closer to the boy with the same smile,a butcher knife in his hand.He leaned closer to the boy’s eye-level to look straight into his eyes,or soul.

“And this” His deep husky voice makes the boy shudder slightly.Before the boy could react,he chops three fingers from his left hand leaving the boy screaming his lungs out.

“Is for that time you punched my Jungkook into the locker” He continues with a frown plastered on his face.

“W-what do you want from me?!?” The boy shouts in pain,whimpering.

“Just rewarding you what you deserve” Jungkook says.He smirks at the thought that this world would be free of one more being like the boy.

The boy was going to reply him when Taehyung interrupts.

“ Ah,ah,let’s stop with this thing.Let’s just get to the business” He tilted his head a bit and smiles at Jungkook,signaling that he’s going for it.Jungkook hands him the knife.They boy flinches when Taehyung drops the butcher knife to the ground to take the knife into his hand,erupting a loud clinging sound.

He moves creepily fast with the knife at his side.

“wai- wait- wait-!!” The boy's eyes bulges out once the knife was stabbed into his guts.Red stain starts to spread on his shirt and Taehyung smiles at the sight.He draws the knife out and stab it again.Again.And again.

He lets go of the knife and let Jungkook take care of the rest.He’s always been bad at taking care of the body.Jungkook had always been good at it.He knew it the first time they killed together.And the activity continues after that.He thought he need to stop one day,but meeting Jungkook make him realise that he doesn’t need to.Jungkook made him stronger.

That’s why he loves Jungkook.Jungkook accept him,beside the fact that he’s cute and hot at the same time.Jungkook is the only one who knows him inside and outside and still grab and hold him.A true friend,a true love.

Maybe that time when Taehyung thought Jungkook was glowing the first time he saw him wasn’t just an imagination,after all.Maybe he was glowing,and only him Taehyung could see.A true friend,a true love.

His love at first glance.


A/N: And they live together happily till death,not without ups and downs,but they went through everything together.THE.END. *cues Cypher pt. 3:KILLER*

*gif of vkook jamming to cypher*

thanks for reading..

*bows*