[ 하나 ]

Behind The Scene

하나

Hi!~~ Al is here! First of all, thank you to  Kpoplover_123, Yumi_desu, Labidabs_, pocarz ( cute name u have ), Clown-luv-wolf, XaraKai, Seunqhoon, BuBu_Nakagawa, articpotato, bopham95, --cupcakeredvelvet--, EmbyTao, Whitney28 and GbabyBong ( first subscriber ) for subscring this fanfic. 

As a reminder, English is not my native language. Sorry for the grammar errors. Enjoy your reading.

~Al

 



"Hyung!~~" Chanwoo came to the practice room to find Hanbin there. "Hyung!~~ Wake up!If you want to sleep, please at the dorm!"He tried to wake up Hanbin by shaking his body but it was fail. Instead, Hanbin mumbled something in his sleep.

"Hyung!~~ You will get sick if you sleep here!" Chanwoo once again tried to wake up Hanbin and eventually gave up in the end.

"Chanwoo-ah, saranghae."


"Hyung, are you sleeping?" Chanwoo was sure he heard what Hanbin said. He leaned closer to the leader and swiped the bangs from the forehead. "Sorry, hyung to take the advantage when you are sleeping but I love you." He kissed the sleeping boy.

Chanwoo did not want Hanbin to get sick so he lifted up the older. "Aish! I need to gain muscles for Hanbin hyung." 

Hanbin slowly woke up because of the movement. He rubbed his eyes cutely and he was confused with Chanwoo too close to him. "Chanwoo-ah, you are so warm." He snuggled more in the youngest's embrace and smelled Chanwoo's scent. "What are you doing here?"

"Hyung, why you always practice until late?"

"What time it is?"

"3 am."

"Will you please let me down?"

"Owh...Sorry." Chanwoo blushed and immediately put Hanbin down. He looked anywhere other than Hanbin. He was too embarassed to look Hanbin. 

"What are you doing here?" Hanbin asked once again but he got a hug by Chanwoo. He was startled because Chanwoo suddenly cried.  "Please..."

"Please?" Hanbin felt confused seeing Chanwoo cried. He just woke up from his sleep and suddenly Chanwoo cried. He even did not understand what was going on. "Are you okay?"

"Please do not make me worry anymore. You always sleep late and something you forget to sleep. You eat less and practice more. You need to think about your health!"

"Chanwoo-ah, I care for us. I want people recognise us by music. I want our music will unite people without caring who they are." 

"Hyung, I understand that you care about us. But, please do not overwork your body. You are still young."

Hanbin giggled and softly caressed the younger. He giggled as Chanwoo act and talk more mature than him. Sometimes he wonder Chanwoo is the really maknae. Too mature for his age. "You sound like a grandpa, Chanwoo-ah."

"Hyung, I am being serious now!"

"You are so cute when you are serious." Hanbin covered his laugh with left hand. His other hand pinched Chanwoo's cheek which made the younger pout. "Chanwoo grandpa~~"

"Hyung~~ You are so meanie!" Chanwoo tickled Hanbin as a revenge until the older begged to stop. "This is for calling me granpa." 

"Chanwoo, what are you doing here?" Jiwon came from nowhere. "Should you be at the dorm?"

"Bobby hyung, I was looking for Hanbin hyung." Chanwoo rubbed his neck as he did not know what to say. He did not close with Jiwon. He still awkward with him. Unlike with Hanbin, he became close to the leader after a rumor spreading about them. 

"Kimbap hyung,why you still here?" Hanbin questioned because Jiwon suppose to go back to the dorm few hours ago. "You suppose to be at the dorm. Taking care of the kids."

"I have some bussiness need to finish it." Jiwon lied as the real reason he still there because he was waiting for Hanbin.

"Do you have finish the job, Bobby hyung?" Chanwoo asked with a mocked tone because Jiwon always disturb his time with Hanbin.

"Chanwoo-ah, Jiwonnie hyung, let's go home." Hanbin said as he sense the awkwardness tension between Jiwon and Chanwoo. He grabbed their hands and walked together to their dorm.

Along the way to their dorm, Hanbin felt like he want to cry because of Jiwon and Chanwoo. He hated the tension between the two of them. 'I hope both of them will get along later.' 

"Jiwon hyung, I will be sleeping with Chanwoo tonight." Hanbin said and grabbed his mickey mouse before heading to Chanwoo and Yunhyeong's shared room. 

Jiwon finished with his shower. He sighed as he did not see Hanbin in their room. He felt jealous towards the maknae because nowadays Hanbin always sleep with Chanwoo.  'Guess I need to sleep alone today.'