Zitao (xiutao)

Super Hero
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word Count: 267

    At seventeen, Minseok was happy. Luhan had made a friend in middle school, a tall boy by the name of Zitao.   The kid was quiet, soft spoken, and different. He was the opposite of Luhan. It was great.   He'd watch the two play games and get into arguments, who was cheating and who was playing true.   Not once had they physically fought. Zitao was a year younger than Luhan, and Luhan liked that.   Minseok was listening to them on a warm spring day, working on his homework. Apparently, Zitao was getting bullied at school because he was Chinese. That made Minseok upset.   He didn't like how Luhan knew exactly how that felt, either. Minseok closed his book and went to the two boys, who suddenly got really quiet.   Minseok gently hugged both boys, "Hey, when it is after school and you are not on school grounds... Take them and kick their asses, whoever it is that is bullying you. Do not let yourself be pushed around like that, you need to stand up for each other."   The teen smiled encouragingly. "If you don't want to fight, that is fine. I would also suggest that you talk to your teachers about it, no you aren't being a tattle tale, you are protecting yourself from harm now and in the future."   He gave them a both a kiss on the head, "No matter what happens, I will always be there and stand behind your every decision. If your teachers want to talk to someone, give them my phone number. We all know that the parents won't do anything."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter