Chapter 1 The Change

Our Future Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 1 is out!  /does worm dance/ 

 

Just like the story of the others love story, cliché or somewhat it has a different spies or twist it is still a love story. Some start at love at first sight, some met because of their friends or met at the club because subject number 1 is broken hearted and subject number 2 is somewhat broken too, there are many starts for a love story to bloom and to be told and there are millions of it. Just like this cliché story that we have for a Do Kyungsoo and a Kim Jongin.

 

 

“blah blah blah we’ve watch this for the nth time Luhan,” Sehun snorts munching popcorn.

 

“Can you shut up, the last time we’ve watch this was 3 years ago and we need to make sure that it end well or else manager Lee Sooman will kill us and besides this is my favorite couple,” Luhan bites back putting his finger on Sehun’s lips to shut up his partner.

 

“Mama! Miguk-ah bite me!” Luhan glare at his partner but Sehun just flash him a dashing smile “I told you not to bring them here especially at working hours,” “but Luhan I can handle them or we can handle them they’re our sons, right?” Sehun reason out.

 

 

“Ok, but you handle our triplets yourself”

 

“b-bu—“

 

“No more buts or you’ll be dead!” Luhan smiled sweetly but Sehun knows what will happen if he screw things up.

 

GROWLING WOLF’S VS  WILD BEAST

 

Crowds were cheering loudly as the time slowly runs out; players on both sides were bathing on their own sweat wearing serious expressions eyeing the ball grab by blue team from the opponent. Player 61 has the ball now running to the base. 

 

 

5 seconds. 

 

Player 61  made a good pass on player 88.

 

4 seconds

 

Player 88 kicks the ball.

 

 

“MAKE IT A GOAL KIM JONGIN!” Kyungsoo shout all of his lungs out holding a banner of ‘GO GROWLING WOLFS’ students were wearing a shock expression but he didn’t care of the others reaction he’s cheering for his school soccer team. Other students eye him because they know that Kyungsoo hate Jongin to the deepest part of the hell, shock of why the smaller is cheering for Jongin. Just like what he said, he is cheering for the soccer team. 

 

 

“IF YOU DIDN’T, I’M GOING TO KICK YOUR BALLS!” Kyungsoo eye the students giving them the chills.

 

1 second

 

Jongin smirk with the ball goal and give a cocky look the direction were Kyungsoo is, of course, to annoy the latter which he succeeded because Kyungsoo throw the banner on his direction wearing a pissed face and throws a bottle because he missed the target.

 

“KIM JONGIN! KIM JONGIN! KIM JONGIN! KIM JONGIN!” The crowded repeatedly cheer for Jongin’s success and of course, for the school win. People were patting the bronze skin guy, congratulating him here and there screaming fangirls and fanboys everywhere trying get near him.

 

“Kim Jongin! Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo mimics rolling his eyes in irritation. “Aww my Kyungsoo is cheering for me~ what a cutie~” Jongin wrap his arm around Kyungsoo’s narrow shoulder and pinch the latter’s cheek, the smaller jump a little in surprise and immediately get rid of Jongin’s hands away from him, especially in his face.

 

 

“Excuse me, I’m not cheering for you dimwit,” Kyungsoo cross his arms and give the guy next to him a judging look “But shouting a ‘make it a goal Kim Jongin!’ is called cheering if you don’t know that by the way cutie” Jongin imitates the smaller with a small voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter