one

ache

It was two a.m. when Minho suddenly received a call from Lee Taemin. Despite him and Taemin already being together for over a month after Minho clumsily confessed to the younger boy, they have never really spoken over the phone. This was because Taemin doesn’t like speaking over the phone. He hates the feeling of “I can hear you but why can’t I have you in my arms right now?”. Hence why, even if they by chance were speaking on the phone, Minho would always be the one calling. So when Taemin suddenly called, Minho had a bad feeling in his stomach. He hoped it wasn’t something bad.

“Hey baby, is there something wrong?” Minho asked over the phone, worried.

“It’s all your fault.” Taemin’s voice was higher than usual. Minho’s heart sank. He was confused to say the least. He was pretty sure he had not done anything wrong and it was rare to have Taemin sounding so mad. The boy is often calm and patient.

“I’m sorry.” Minho immediately responded despite not knowing what he did wrong. He figures it must be something big despite him not realising it. He figures he should fix it by apologising instead of getting his sweetheart more worked up.

“Do you even know what you are apologising for?” the voice over the phone asked.

“Not really but I must have hurt you in some way and I’m sorry.”

“Yes, you did.” And he can hear Taemin’s anger in his voice.

“May I know what I am apologising for?” Minho asked though he didn’t want to flip Taemin more.

“My tooth is aching a-and it’s all your fault!” Taemin said in a high pitch tone over the phone.

“I see. Is it aching really badly?”

“Yes, and I can’t even drink or eat anything cold and it’s all your fault.” Taemin replied. Minho was amused to say the least. It’s rare to have his baby be all rattled up like this.

“Do you want me to take you to the dentist tomorrow?” Minho asked the younger boy.

“Yes. Since, it’s your fault.” The younger replied. Minho smiled hearing Taemin’s response.

“Okay. I’ll pick you up at 9. Is that okay with you?”

“11. You don’t like waking up early. I don’t want you to be all grumpy in the car.” Taemin replied.

“Okay baby.” Minho said back over the phone.

“Okay. And I’m still mad that my tooth is aching.”

“And I’m sorry for causing it baby.”

“Your apology is noted. Acceptance is pending.” Taemin replied back. Minho laughed.

“Why are you laughing? I am being serious here.” Taemin questioned angrily over the phone.

“I know baby. Now go to sleep. It’s two in the morning.” Minho struggled to stop laughing.

“Such a monster. You know my tooth is aching and yet you ask me to sleep?”

“There is nothing else you can do, is there?” the elder asked back.

“No. Besides being in anger and pain.”

Minho could hear Taemin pouting over the phone. He can imagine how incredibly adorable Taemin’s face would be right now.

“So, go to sleep and I’ll take you to the dentist tomorrow.”

“Fine.”

“Good night baby.”

“Good night.”

“Where’s my good night kiss?” Minho questioned the younger boy jokingly.

“You don’t get one tonight.”

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: i did this to my boyfriend even though it wasnt his fault and i had no one to blame. and i feel bad because he's so freaking nice for letting me yell at him .in my defence he did say i'm allowed to scold him for no reason when i'm having my period and such. Apparently he likes it when i get mad because he says i'm too calm and chilled most of the time.