One: We are so messed up

You & I: We Belong

“Sheeshhh!”, Dara breathes sharply when she spotted the group of men waiting for her at the airport. She tried to blend and go with the group of people walking out at the arrival area when someone grabs her.

“Don’t even think about it, I have them everywhere. They’re outside too”, GD smiled brightly at her pointing at the men around them.

“Aish!”, she grumbled.

GD chuckled and put his arms around her guiding her to their car.

“Yah! Do you really have to go that far?”, Dara asked removing his arms as soon as they’re inside the car.

“Do you think it’s the first time I’m picking you up?”, GD answered back. “We are going home straight. I already cancelled your reservation to the hotel. Mom is expecting you.”

“How did you even know I was coming”, Dara pouts.

GD looked at her in disbelief, “Do you think I wouldn’t know that you’re planning to come earlier after you called to check on Nickhun?”

Dara pouts and made faces behind GD’s back.

***

Meanwhile, Guigui also arrives at the airport. She tried to make her trip as quiet as possible but some fans and reporters still spotted her.

She tried to smile and warmly accepted the gifts and autograph request as she was guided by her manager out of the place.

She sighs deeply and her smile changes into a cold stare when their car started to move.

“Are we dropping by to the hospital?”, her manager asked.

“I want to rest”, she answered coldly and closes her eyes.

“Let’s go to the hotel”, her manager asked their driver.

***

“Dara!”, Seulgi runs to Dara as soon as she spotted her at their living room, “I missed you!”

“When will you start calling your sister-in-law properly”, Madame Kwon chided.

Seulgi pouts.

Madame Kwon gently hugs Dara, “How was your trip? I thought you’ll be arriving next week but GD said you’re coming today. I was nearly in panic to arrange everything for your arrival”

“Mom sent everyone in panic to renovate your room within the day”, Seulgi added.

Dara smiled uneasily, “No need for that Auntie”

“I was hurt when I heard you’re planning on staying in the hotel”, Madame Kwon added slightly pouting.

“Uhm…Auntie…it’s because…”, Dara tried to explain.

“It’s alright. GD already explained it to me....”, Madame Kwon continued. Dara glared at GD across her.  “That you’re uncomfortable with the new bed we installed last year and you can’t say it to me for I might be hurt. You are such a considerate girl”

“Ah…yes, Auntie, I recently developed scoliosis”, Dara explained uncomfortably.

“Just tell me anything you find uncomfortable, alright?”, Madame Kwon said looking at her affectionately.

“Yes Auntie, thank you”.

Night falls and Dara gets ready to go out after dinner. She picks up her car key at her bedside table. She has everything she needs as if she was always been in Korea, she has her own car and her art studio, her annual visit makes it like that, the Kwons’ made it like that.

She was near her car when GD approached her.

“He’s not on duty”, GD commented holding his cup of coffee.

“I know”, she answered.

“So you’re going to his house?”, GD raised his eyebrow.

She chuckled at his ridiculousness, “But I’ll probably still see him”

GD exhales, “Alright”, he started walking back to the house but suddenly went back to her, grabs her and kissed her quickly. “You haven’t given me a proper greeting yet”, he grins at her.

“Yah!”, Dara protested.

“Be back, don’t stay out too late”, GD said turning his back and walking back to the house.

***

Dara went to Inna’s mausoleum. She looked at her picture, her radiant smile. She sadly touches her face and a faint smile form her lips when she noticed the fresh sunflower in there.

“It’s been a while”, a man behind her said.

Dara turned around and see Nickhun.

She gave him a smile.

***

The next day.

“Why do we have to do this here?”, Taecyeon complains. He and GD went to the hospital and currently at Nickhun’s office trying some clothes. Seulgi, GD’s younger sister and a fashion designer ordered them to go there for the fitting.

“Will you stop whining? Nickhun is busy, he can’t leave the hospital today”, Seulgi answered adjusting Nickhun clothes. “That hat don’t go well with that”, she added ordering her assistant to remove Taecyeon’s hat.

“Seulgi, we are all busy persons here”, Taecyeon answered.

“Ey, you and GD are fine going out of your offices”, she said dismissing him. “Hmm…I knew that those will fit perfectly”, she added satisfied, looking at the three men.

“Alright! Don’t be late tomorrow, the three of you will be my main highlights for the show”, she said smiling at them.

“Do we get a chance to be with your female models?”, Taecyeon asked.

“GD would be in trouble if he gets to be partnered”, Nickhun commented, “Dara’s already here”, he added.

Seulgi beams, “I’m about to meet your sister”

“I’m an only child”, Taecyeon counters.

Seulgi glared at Taecyeon, “Yah! Who in this room doesn’t know that! I mean Nickhun”

“Guigui?”, GD asked looking at Taecyeon. Taecyeon and Nickhun fell silent.

“Ahhumn…she arrived yesterday. You didn’t know?”, Seulgi asked looking at Nickhun’s surprised face.

“Yah…you knew Dara’s here and yet you didn’t know your own sister is here? When it’s all over the internet?”, Seulgi exclaimed in disbelief.

Seulgi received a call from Guigui’s manager and told her to go to Guigui’s hotel.

“I’m going!”, Seulgi announced packing up. She ordered her assistant to be left and assist the men in changing.

“Bye Oppas!”, she blow kisses to them. “Ah! Mom said the party will be at 7 o’clock tonight, don’t be late”

Taecyeon laughs, “Your mom is still throwing a welcome party for Dara even though she’s been here yearly?”

“Seulgi…”, Nickhun called. “Where…?”, Nickhun asked.

Seulgi exhales, “I knew that it’s bad but I didn’t think it’s this bad. She’s at The Crown”, she answered and went out.

GD frown, “The Crown? Was that the latest hotel O Group acquired?”, he asked looking at Taecyeon.

***