1/1

Composing

Infinite H was in a studio composing music for their next album so that they wouldn't have to do much.Hoya was sitting on Dongwoo's lap, his back on the arm rest of the chair that Dongwoo was sitting on.It was 3 am and they had one more song left to go but they didn't know what to write about.

"Dongie Hyung~"Hoya looked up at Dongwoo who only gave him a hum in response.

"I don't know what else to write about can't we just go back to our apartment?"Hoya was giving aegyo, Dongwoo's weakness.

"Well think of people who can feature our song then and then we can go."Hoya pouted and looked at the wall trying to think.Which made Dongwoo laugh at him and peck his lips.

"Wait, what if we write explicit content?"

"YOUR SUCH A ERT DINO HYUNG!"Dongwoo's laugh was echoing and Hoya slapped the Dino.

"I'm sorry let's write about how a first love feels.Then when we're done we can go to a store nearby and get food."

"Promise?"Hoya held his thumb and pinky out to which Dongwoo promised Hoya with his too.

"I think it should be a bit like as long as you're not crazy or the song Sujeong featured in."

"Ok that's what I was thinking about anyway."

"I think ChoA should feature in the song."

"Then we're all set for now, lets go?"

"Lets go!"Hoya jumped off Dongwoo's lap but his legs felt wobbly.Thankfully Dongwoo was behind him to catch him.

"You want a piggy back ride?"Hoya mumbled a yes.Dongwoo put Hoya on the chair and crouched down.

"What do you want to eat?"The two were walking out of the building heading to the store that was close to their apartment.

"Well I wanted spicy ramen, aloe with honey, and some ice cream."

"Well damn."

"Shut up you eat more than me."

"That's true, but you love me."

"Yup, your not greasy like Woohyun or quiet like Myungsoo."

"And you don't nag a lot like Sunggyu and your not loud like Sungyeol."

"Saranghae Dongwoo hyung."

"Nado."

Meanwhile at their apartment 

"Yah I thought you said that they were here?"

"They were but now I don't know."

"Wait didn't manger hyung tell them to compose?"

"Oh their comeback isn't until next year..."

"WOOHYUN"

"I'M SORRY"

"Lets just go"

"Well where do you want to go now?"

"Ooh lets go eat beef!"

"My poor wallet..."

"WOOHYUN!"

"I'M COMING!"

Back at the store

"I wonder what Woogyu's doing, Myungyeol's probably again."

"Sunggyu's probably bossing Hyun around."A random person passes by.

"Hyung did you see that guy he was sooooooo cute."

"Yep I care so much."

"Holy crapiola he's going in here."

"Lets go." Dongwoo said as he grabbed Hoya's wrist and dragged him out.

"HAHAHAHAHA YOUR JEALOUS!"

"OF COURSE I AM I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"But your y and have abs while he's a stick."Hoya said as he wrapped his arms around Dongwoo's neck.

"Your confusing jagi."Dongwoo pecked Hoya's lips while Hoya just gave him a hum.

A/N:This was all done on my phone, I'm going to my other stories soon.Just had to get this idea off my mind.