Operation Seducing Kwon Yuri

The Frustrated Deer and the Oblivious Puppy

 Here's the Chap. Enjoy!


 

 

Yoona woke up early because she suddenly missed someone’s warmth next to her, only to find out that her girlfriend was up early not to jog but to write a lesson plan. Seriously? She’s like writing 3 lesson plans a day! When will it end?

 

Yoona took a deep breath, she saw Yuri in the breakfast counter with a messy bun, eye glasses and she’s wearing Yoona’s oversized baseball shirt paired with a pair of white soft shorts. With a laptop in front of her, a half-eaten sandwich and a cup of coffee. Yuri + morning = hot hot hot.

 

Yoona thought that she’s the luckiest girl in the world, having a y goddess as a girlfriend, but what is luck when your girl ignores you because of work. Yoona said to herself as she stare at Yuri, this has to stop she needs to work on her plan as early as this morning.

 

Attempt # 1

 

She surprised Yuri with a back hug.

 

“Hmm, you’re awake I made chicken sandwich and coffee for breakfast” Yuri said.

 

For the first time Yoona didn’t pay attention to food, she keeps her focus on Yuri’s exposed nape and shoulders. She keeps on placing wet butterfly kisses on Yuri’s shoulder who continue to type something on her laptop.

 

Yoona grunts inwardly, her girlfriend just ignored her kisses as if it was a normal thing to do. She stop kissing Yuri’s exposed shoulder and reached for her lips instead.

 

“Good morning” Yuri said smiling.

 

“Morning” Yoona answered with a pout.

 

“Why?”

 

“I woke up without you”

 

“I’m sorry, I have tons of work to finish”

 

“You always have” Yoona thought.

 

“Sandwiches on the kitchen counter, coffee in the coffee maker” Yuri said while typing.

 

And with that, her chance flew out of the window.

 

Attempt # 2

 

After breakfast Yoona decided to take a bath and rethink some of her plans, if she can’t get Yuri with sensual kisses she needs to seduce her.

 

‘Yes! That’s right, no one can resist the goddess Im Yoona!’

 

She thought of a perfect way to seduce her girlfriend, and she has a perfect one for it.

 

After bath she checks Yuri and find out that the girl transferred in the living room, Yuri sat on the floor with her laptop on the center table her back on the sofa.

 

Yoona swayed her hips while walking, she’s only wearing a bathrobe with a pair of a very y lingerie inside. She didn’t dry her hair completely so droplets of water runs downs on her neck to her slightly exposed chest.

 

She approached the sofa and sat behind Yuri, trapping the oblivious girl between her legs, Yuri was surprised when Yoona’s cold legs touched her bare arms. Yoona purposely used Yuri’s bath soap so the girl immediately recognized the smell and turned her attention to Yoona. When Yoona saw Yuri stopped with what she is doing she wore a victorious smile and gets even wider when her girlfriend close her eyes to savor her vanilla strawberry scent.

 

“You smell good” Yuri said.

 

“I know” Yoona said with a husky voice and a smirk.

 

“You used my soap? Why?”

 

“Ummm, nothing just want to smell good, because you always do”

 

“You should use it more often, you smell good”

 

“You like it?”

 

 

“hmmm, I love it”

 

Yoona leaned over Yuri and started kissing the girl, droplets of water from Yoona’s hair fall on Yuri’s lap.

 

“Yoong, you didn’t dry your hair properly, what if you get sick?”

 

Again Yoona grunts inwardly.

 

Damn it!

 

“I won’t” Yoona reaches Yuri lips again but failed.

 

“You will and you are wetting the sofa Yoong”

 

“Then we should get a waterproof one maybe black so no one would noticed if it’s wet”

 

“We should just avoid getting it wet Yoong, which is why I told you to dry yourself properly”

 

“Still, it can get wet with other reasons”

 

“Like?”

 

 

“You know, eating” YOU, Yoona’s thoughts run wild

 

“I told you not to drink or eat on the sofa honey”

 

Yoona closes her eyes, she won’t let this chance go.

 

“Pali, dry yourself and wear something, you might get sick”

 

Yoona pouted in protest but Yuri pouted too, Yoona ceased fire after. Did Yuri ignored the goddess IM? Oh no this can’t be happening.

 

Aww Double Kill. Yuri – 2 Yoona – 0

 

She walks into their room dry herself, put on a black short shorts and a blue loose tank top. She still won’t give up seducing, it works a little. She pondered a while, it is lunch time soon and Yuri will take a break with her work and cook lunch. That is when she will execute her 3rd plan. And this time she plans to go head on.

 

Attempt # 3

 

“Yoong! What do you want to have for lunch?” Yuri shouted across the living room for the choding to hear.

 

When Yoona heard the word lunch she excitedly skipped and took a peek in the living room with a wide smile.

 

“Anything as long as you are going to cook baby” Yoona said happily while she moved her eyebrows up and down.

 

Yuri chuckled with her choding’s action.

 

“Arasso, how about kimchi fried rice and beef bulgogi?”

 

“Yuuuummm, sounds goooood”

 

Yuri tidied her work place and prepared to cook lunch. She put out all the ingredients that she needed, put it on the kitchen counter and starts cooking. She’s too focus on her cooking unaware of a hungry deer behind her. Hungry for her if you may say.

 

Yoona walks silently and gave Yuri a back hug, she slowly slides her left hand on Yuri’s arms and the other inside Yuri’s shirt, she can feel Yuri shivered when she caress her toned abs. Yuri felt Yoona’s warm breath against her skin, Yoona nuzzles her nose on Yuri’s neck.

 

“You smell like me”

 

“I didn’t take my bath yet”

 

“But you smell good baby and I’m addicted to you”

 

Yuri giggled because of Yoona’s cheesiness.

 

“Rawr! I’m zombie, I’m hungry can I eat?”

 

Yuri laugh at Yoona’s attempt to sound like a zombie but she sounded like a cute little cub instead.

 

“I’m not yet done Yoo-“

 

“You, I want to eat you”

 

“No”

 

“Waeeee?

 

“You’ll get indigestion and I still have to use my brain miss zombie”

 

“Aish! Not fair”

 

It is clear that Yuri didn’t get her joke, her oh-not-so-dirty-joke. Why does Yuri have to be this clueless? When Yoona decided to go head on, it means to send some bold clues at Yuri about what she wants, she never thought that Yuri would be so dense when she overworked herself.

 

She sat on the breakfast counter near Yuri, she got a perfect view of her baby’s y back. And she tried another one of her so called verbal seduction.

 

“Baby are you good in math?”

 

“A little, why?”

 

“Then what is Me + You?”

 

“YoonYul?”

 

“Can be but no, try another one”

 

“Forever?”

 

“Yes baby but no, another one”

 

No matter how happy she is with Yuri’s answers, she can’t help but to feel a little helpless because Yuri is being so innocent when in fact she’s not when she’s in bed.

 

“Then what is it?”

 

“It’s bed baby BED B.E.D bed”

 

“huh? How come?”

 

“Aish, never mind”

 

And she goes with another one.

 

“How about science?”

 

“What about it?”

 

“Are you an element?”

 

“Am I?”

 

“Yes, and I want to do you on the table… periodically”

 

Yuri looked at her girlfriend weirdly and Yoona has this victorious grin finally getting her girlfriend’s attention.

 

“What exactly do you want to do with me on the table? Experiments?”

 

“Yes baby experiments”

 

“What kind?”

 

“Dangerous but exciting ones”

 

“Like putting some mentos candy on a coke? I would love that!”

 

“No baby, not that kind of… ugh nevermind”

 

She forgot that her girlfriend likes to do some mad science experiments to prank their friends when she has the time.

 

So again she tried another.

 

“Baby, do you like sleeping?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then let’s do it together”

 

“We always sleep together”

 

“Yes, but I want us to DO IT together”

 

“We can sleep later, I still have something to do after lunch, or you can sleep on the couch near me if you want”

 

And another one.

 

“Baby you got a nice shirt”

 

“It’s yours, thanks anyway”

 

“I want you out of it, like out of it, no shirt at all”

 

Yuri finished cooking and is already serving the food on the breakfast counter, they have this habit of eating on the said counter instead of eating on the table that they rarely use.

 

“Honey are you okay?” Yuri face Yoona

 

“No”

 

“Why? Oh, I think I know why”

 

“Really?”

 

Yoona gets a little too excited.

 

“Yes of course”

 

“Then why?”

 

“My monster is hungry”

 

“Aaannniiyyyooo”

 

“Hahaha, honey you’re so cute, just admit it” Yuri pinched the sulking girl’s cheeks.

 

“I’m not hmmmp” Yoona crossed her arms in front of her chest.

 

“Yoona, honey sit on the chair, say ahh” Yuri said to the still sulking girl and tried to feed her.

 

Yoona accepts the food maybe she should just enjoy Yuri feeding her food… for now.

 

“Yummy?”

 

“Yup, but you are YUMMIER, I like how you tast-”

 

Yuri feeds Yoona again to shut the younger girl.

 

And that is how Yoona’s third attempt failed.

 

Attempt # 4

 

Yoona is growing IMpatient and more and more frustrated. It’s already 4 in the afternoon and still she haven’t touch Yuri the way she wanted, every time she tried, the older girl will do something to make her stop or not touch her at all.

 

She thinks of another plan to get Yuri into the mood, if sending her some verbal clues didn’t work then maybe visual will do.

 

She went out of the room and saw her Yuri sprawled on the living room floor. She’s drawing something on a big white paper. Something like a house and some trees. The white paper is so big she needs to bend and that is when Yoona lost it.

 

“Baby, does your has number?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“It’s calling me”

 

“Seriously Yoong? Speaking of call, maybe I should call Taeyeon unnie”

 

“What? NO! Why?”

 

“I need help, I can’t possibly finish all this drawings”

 

“No baby you can! You can finish it, you are good in drawing, you can surely do that”

 

The truth is she doesn’t want another person aside from her, to witness her failed attempt to seduce Kwon Yuri and Kim Taeyeon is not the safest person. She would probably laugh her off and tease Yoona or even tell their friends how much of a failure she is. She can even imagine how Taeyeon would boast about her life with her wife Sunny.

 

“Then why don’t you help me?”

 

“You know I would just ruin everything I’m not good at it”

 

“It is okay honey, I’m teaching preschool”

 

“Yah! What does that mean?”

 

“Hahaha, just kidding”

 

“You’re being mean” *pouts

 

“Awww, Sorry Yoongie”

 

“Hmmmp, can I just watch a movie instead? Please…” say yes say yes

 

“Okay, but keep it down okay”

 

“Yes! Thanks baby! Mwaaahh!” she gave Yuri a quick peck on the lips.

 

The choding flops herself on the sofa and pick a movie on the hard drive, after a minute of scanning she found the perfect movie to help her execute her 4th plan.

 

50 Shades of Grey

 

Let’s see how you would react baby.

 

Yoona became quiet as the movie plays, Yuri looks over the television to see a glimpse of what movie Yoona is watching. Yoona saw how her girlfriend’s eyebrows raised when she saw what was playing. She gets back with her drawing and Yoona focused on the movie. She would occasionally reacts when she saw something interesting in the movie.

 

When Grey and Ana’s hot scene plays, Yoona intentionally increased the volume. Yuri was surprised hearing some loud moans coming from the T.V. she looks at Yoona who’s seems so focused with what is happening in the movie, she saw how Yoona and bit her lips, swallowed hard and finally meeting her eyes. Yoona smirked she saw how Yuri stare a while ago.

 

It’s working!

 

“Yoong, can you keep the volume down? I can’t concentrate”

 

“Why? It’s the best part”

 

“Please?”

 

“Arrasso”

 

She expected Yuri to jump on her right there and then, but she didn’t, instead she asked her to keep the volume down. Seriously? Where this workaholic lady did brought her byunYul?!

 

4th attempt? Major fail.

 

Attempt # 5 the last straw

 

It’s almost bed time and Yoona can’t even do something about Yuri. Her girlfriend is now taking her shower before going to bed. Yoona cooked dinner for the two of them and even fed her Yuri because the latter won’t eat unless she finished her work, so the deer took turns in feeding herself and her princess.

 

She wants to give up but her pride won’t let her. She really wants Yuri under her, and she will do whatever it takes just to hear Yuri’s moans fill their room tonight.

 

She is laying on their bed waiting for Yuri. She plans to give Yuri a massage and tell her that it is a reward for working so hard. Yoona’s massage are the best, who knows that those naughty fingers of hers are good at massages. Only Yuri knows.

 

She’s busy planning on her mind, how will she undress Yuri and kiss her in every part of the girl’s body that only her knows about, when she heard the shower went off and heard Yuri hums. Yuri’s voice always calm her, it was one of the best feeling ever, sometimes she will ask Yuri to sing some lullaby for her to sleep.

 

But you know what is better than lullaby? Yuri’s moans. Yoona thought.

 

Because of too much thinking she didn’t noticed that Yuri already came out from the bath and now standing in front of their bed staring at her.

 

“Already learned your lesson Im?”

 

Yoona was startled. Lesson? What lesson?

 

“Baby?”

 

“You know, learning how to wait”

 

Yoona is speechless.

 

“You thought, I didn’t know what you are trying do the whole day?”

 

*gulp busted

 

Yuri started to crawl on the bed positioning herself on top of Yoona.

 

“You should really try to be patient sometimes honey, because good things come for those who wait”

 

Yuri gave Yoona a chaste kiss, she brushed her tongue on the younger girl’s lips and bit it without breaking eye contact. Her hands travel down on Yoona’s toned abs. The younger girl cannot contain her hormones she worked hard all day seducing her Yuri and she’s going to be the one under? No way!

 

As we all know about Yoona’s super strength she easily shifted their position she’s now the one on top and Yuri laying beautifully under her. She looks straight into Yuri’s eyes as if their eyes were talking. She leaned closer and closer until their lips met. She kissed Yuri like there is no tomorrow, she brushes her little muscle on Yuri’s lips asking for an entrance which the older girl complied. Yoona’s tongue played inside Yuri’s mouth tasting every sides and insides earning a light moan from the girl underneath her.

 

They say that one of the best kiss is when you have to stop, catch some of your breath and take off each other’s clothes. Yoona will admit that this is one of the best kiss she had for the past 2 months.

 

“You looked funny saying all those pick-up lines on me, seriously Yoong?”

 

“It sounds cool, Soo said it works every time with Hyo unnie”

 

“I’m not Hyo, honey”

 

“But still, it was worth a try”

 

“And a waterproof sofa? Really? Does it even exist?”

 

“Yes! the supermarket near us has a limited edition, we should really get the black one”

 

“And 50 shades? Are you for real? I’ve watched it many times Yoong, I won’t get with it”

 

“You watched it already?”

 

“Yup, during girls night. With Tiffany, Sunny unnie, Hyo and even the maknae”

 

“You watched something without me? I should punish you!”

 

Yoona attacked Yuri’s neck, she knows Yuri’s weak spot and teasing the girl would be fun. Her kiss traveled from the girl’s sensitive neck, to her chest, abs down to her womanhood. Yoona’s nose poked Yuri’s now wet spot. She heard Yuri moaned and it made her smile big time.

 

“Yoong, just… just do it already… please”

 

Yuri begs. And Yoona can’t be happier.

 

“Getting impatient now are we? I thought we should learn to wait?” she said with her occasionally husky voice.

 

“But Yoong I want you already, it’s not only you who waited for almost two months”

 

She smiled with Yuri’s statement. She’s still her byunYul after all.

 

“You know what baby?” Yoona asked.

 

“What?”

 

“We should get a sturdier bed, just in case we broke this one”

 

“So we are getting a waterproof sofa and a new bed”

 

“Yes”

 

“What else?”

 

“You should file a leave”

 

“What? Why?”

 

“Because I will make sure that after tonight, you won’t be able to walk for a week" 

 

Yoona crashed her lips with Yuri and gave her a deep passionate kiss.

 

"I love you my baby"

 

"I love you too Yoongie"

 

And with that, moans, I love you's and the sound of each other’s name filled the room that was quiet for a long time.

 

 

 

 

 

 


*edited 

How was it?

I didn’t write , hehehe I’m not yet ready for that, but I will surely make one someday ^^ peace!

About my other fic, sorry if I neglected those two. Maybe I’ll update Words Unspoken within this week, I already finished writing chapter 9 and currently writing chapter 8, weird right? That is how random I am. Nightmares might take a while, I’m really sure I already have a draft for chapter 3 but when I checked it, it was gone I swear. And also I’m having trouble executing my plot so sorry about that.

Well what do you think of this one shot, thank you for subscribing and reading this, please comment guys! Hehehe thanks!

-RandomRaven