Abilities

Through Time and Space
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 1
[Note: I don't use Korean ages in this story] 

My name is Min Yoonji and I'm currently 22 years old. I'm a university student, but I don't live in a dorm. Instead I just live with my mom, father, twin brother Yoongi and younger half brother Lee Jihoon. My mom remarried when I was really young, so it often feels like we have always been one family. Even though we know better.

I'd say I'm quite a normal girl. Except for the fact that I can do something no one else can: I have the ability to see a reflection of the past. So I mean that I can travel back in time, but I can't change anything.

Actually I shouldn't say that I'm the only person with this ability. After all, I am pretty sure I was born with it. Who says nobody else was? But if there are really other people with this ability, I hope they won't use it for bad purposes. At least I'm trying not to.

So what do I use it for? Well...

"Yoonji... eh... can you come over...?''
It was early in the morning and I was having breakfast when Wonho called me. I became used to this, because it happened at least once a week. I looked at my watch and saw that there was enough time left.

"Okay, I'm coming." Luckily Wonho's house was in the same neighborhood as mine so it didn't take long to get there. I pressed the doorbell and after a few seconds Wonho opened the door with an embarrassed expression plastered on his face. "Sorry for asking you for your help again..." he murmured slowly.

"It's okay." I assured him. "I just think of it as a practice moment." I smiled before I walked inside and followed him to his room. "So, what did you lose and when was the last time you saw it?" I looked at him and saw him pondering.

"My keys..." he began, but he stopped after he saw my are-you-kidding face. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like I thought it was strange for someone to lose their keys, but he lost the same thing four days ago. So...

"...I know that I used it yesterday when I came home, around 7 pm." he continued gingerly. "I think I put it here." Wonho pointed at his desk.

"Okay." I closed my eyes, but suddenly remembered something and opened them again. "You didn't do anything weird last night?"

He was a bit startled. "What do you mean?"

I shifted my gaze to another direction. "Well... something I'm not supposed to see?" After hearing what I said, he reddened. "Yah, Min Yoonji! What are you thinking?"

"Nothing..." I answered quickly and closed my eyes again. I concentrated. That

Please log in to read the full chapter