chapter 1

DREAM

krystal jung ( People around krystal Jung )

 

Jung Yunho - Krystal brother

Jung Jessica - Krystal sister

Kim Junmyeon (suho a doctor ,krystal friend )

Bae irene   (suho friend )

 

Kim Jongin (people around kai )

DX members ( Kim Myungsoo , Lee hoya , Oh sehun , Baekhyun , Chanyeol )

 Seulgi Kang ( people around seulgi )

Flawless members ( choi sulli , Son Naeun , Bae suzy ,seolhyun )

 

 

 

 

 

 

Two best friends looks so excited after graduation , they are kim jongin and jung soojung or krystal , both of them always stick together since they are kids , its 1st October 2009 jongin called krystal to met him in yongsan park , jongin and soojung favorite place .

 

“soojung ..i will not continued studied in business school ,I want to became singer “krystal laughing so hard heared what jongin said .

“what ? are you sure jongin ,hey stop joking around “krystal playfuly punch jongin , jongin held krystal hand , he stares at her eyes .

“listen me soojung , I really want to became singer “krystal looks so shocked ,she know jongin love for dancing ..

“jongin , that’s so stupid decision “jongin looks so shocked heared what krystal said , he never thought krystal will said that words , he looks so disappointed with krystal words .

“I thought you will support me soojung “krystal rubs jongin hand ,

“your appa , you know him right ! he will never gived you permission to became a singer jongin ,I know your dad ..he want you to continued his way .. think about it“jongin pull his hand from krystal hand

“im so disappointed soojung , you and my dad just the same …listen me krystal jung I will continue what I want and I will never regret it  “jongin cant hold his anger anymore

“and I know what I did , so you no need to worry  “this is the first time jongin called krystal with her America name , no matter how mad jongin he will never called krystal with krystal .

“well its up to you kim jongin….and you don’t need to worry I will never worried about you okay just do what you want ,and I just want to told you that I will continued my studied in London , wish you all the best for everything you choosed “krystal walk away and  leave him alone ,he knows krystal disappointed with him too ,jongin looks stunned in his place .

“I love you soojung ,you hurt me “

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

London , 1 january 2016

 

“woahhh congratulation baby “ Jung’s family just attend krystal graduation , krystal got excellent mark in her university and she got best young fashion designer in London ,everyone looks so proud towards their youngest .

“thank you eonnie  “ became a designer , she always told her parents that she want to became designer but her dad always told her to became a doctor ,krystal not ordinary girl she can show her dad that she can doing 2 jobs at the same time .

“im proud of you baby girl “Mr jung pats her little princess head , krystal just smiled seeing her proud father

“you can trust me appa , when I told you I can do this at the same time , I proved it  “ her dad know that her little princess can do it , he know how brave and smart  her little princess, Yunho and Jessica just smiles seeing their father and their little sister.

“as expected from our princess “yunho messing krystal hair ,they are laughing and hug each other warmly , krystal stares at the sky “mom , im happy”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul , Star Museum Entertainment

Exo will comeback in January so they prepared anything , its 01.00 am but dx  members still practiced choreography , hoya , Byun Baekhyun , Park chanyeol , Oh sehun , Kim Myungsoo , taemin and minho still looks so exhausted but kai still asked them to practiced .

 

“yay a ya I cant do it anymore im tired “ sehun stop his dancing ,everyone stop their dancing and looking each other .

“lets continue practice tomorrow “Hoya as a leader give his opinion ,everyone agree with hoya but not kim kai .

“just back to dorm hyungs I will stay in practiced room “as expected from kai , none can disturb him when he practiced and none can stop him ,one by one leaving practice room and now only kai in the practice room , he continue to dance until he stop because someone entered the room , his smile appeared as soon as he see seulgi .

“mr kai I bought some food , lets eat “he nodded and sit beside seulgi , seulgi and kai became trainer together and debut at the same time , they have a lot in common from dancing to their hobby .

“im excited for your album kai , I believe your album will became  a hit “kai just smiles ,seulgi always make him feel better and always support him ,for kai seulgi is vitamin .

“I hope so seulgi , we will see each other more often in music show “seulgi just nodded , both of them looks so comportable each other . “thanks seulgi”