Where is he?

Lost (Eng Ver)

 “Hyung, I want to go to the toilet,” said Dino to Woozi after they finished doing fan meeting.

 “So?” asked Woozi carelessly as he played with his cellphone.

 “Walk me please~” begged Dino as he pulled the end of Woozi’s shirt.

Woozi chuckled as he shook his head then he looked at Dino. “You’re grown up already, you know! Why are you afraid to go there by yourself?!”

 “It’s not like that,” Dino looked down at his shoes. “There are a lot of people out there. Our fans are still there too. What if someone recognizes me and then kidnaps me?”

Woozi laughed out loud to hear Dino’s words. Then he remembered that their manager once said not to go alone for their own sake. So, even though he did not want to do it, eventually Woozi agreed at his little brother’s request. “Let’s go to S.coups hyung first and tell him so,” he said. Then Dino and he went to see S.coups, who was talking with Wonwoo, Mingyu, and Vernon. “Hyung, Dino and I want to go to the toilet!” Woozi said to their eldest brother.

S.coups nodded. “Don’t you want to change your clothes?” he asked before Woozi and Dino went away. “People will look at you automatically because of your clothes. Our fans are still there too. What if someone recognizes you and then kidnaps you?”

Woozi laughed again to hear S.coups’ words that were pretty same with Dino’s earlier. Would our fans be like that to us? He thougt as he shook his head. Why are these two people getting to much worry? “No, hyung. We won’t be long anyway,” Woozi said. As he hold Dino’s hand, they went to the toilet.

 “Do you want to go to the toilet too, hyung?” asked Dino before he went to the toilet, which was quite far from the fan meeting place.

 “Nope. I’ll wait for you there,” Woozi said as he pointed his index finger at the bench near a food court across the toilet. “Don’t be too long, ok!” he said to Dino. After his little brother went into the toilet, he went to the bench he pointed at earlier then he sat there and played Candy Crush on his cellphone. Not long after that, someone patted his shoulder. “Yes?” he asked to the person, a sweet short haired girl who was smiling at him.

 “Woozi oppa, aren’t you?” asked the girl.

Woozi smiled politely as he nodded. Maybe she’s my fan, isn’t she? He thought.

The girl squealed happily after she saw Woozi’s nod. “Oppa, I’m your fan!” she exclaimed with her bright face. “May I get your autograph?”

Woozi nodded again then he took Seventeen’s 17 Carat CD that was given by the girl and soon he signed it. “You didn’t attend the fan meeting, did you?” he asked as he gave the CD back to the owner.

The girl shook his head gloomily. “I just finished my work and when I arrived here, the fan meeting was over already,” she said. “Oppa, would you please come along with me?”

Woozy frowned at the unusual request, but he did not have any negative thought at all at the time. “To where?” he asked.

 “There!” the girl pointed at one of the places. “Would you, oppa? Just for a while~” She started to show her aegyo.

Woozi could be stay still if the one who showed aegyo was a man. But to see the girl pleaded him so much with her pleading eyes and aegyo made him weak. Woozi nodded eventually. “It won’t be long, right?”

The girl nodded. “Yup! It won’t be long~” she said.

Not long after Woozi and the girl went to nowhere, Dino came out of the toilet in relief. He felt guilty to make his brother wait for him longer than he expected because he needed to line up and there were some fanboys asked him to take a picture with him. Dino stopped his eyes to the bench Woozi pointed at, but he could not find his brother’s figure. What’s wrong with that guy? He thought in annoyance. He said he would wait for me there, but now he’s vanished! Dino then went back to the fan meeting place alone after he thought that Woozi might be there also, leaving him behind because he was bored of waiting for him.

 “Hey, where have you been?” asked Hoshi to Dino when the youngest one was already with them. “We’re about to go home.”

 “I’ve been in the toilet,” answered Sino casually. “Where’s my bag by the way?”

 “It’s with Joshua hyung,” Hoshi replied. “You went there alone?”

Dino shook his head. “Joshua hyung, my bag please!” he exclaimed to Joshua.

 “Here it is!” Joshua gave Dino his bag. “Where have you been? I was looking for you but you were nowhere,” he asked.

 “In the toilet,” replied Dino as he took his bag from Joshua.

 “Hey, Dino the maknae” suddenly, Vernon was already beside Dino and patting his shoulder. “Where have you been? Why didn’t I see you around?”

Dino let out a heavy sigh. The same question with Hoshi and Joshua’s made him a bit upset. “Toilet,” he replied simply.

 “Alone?”

Another same question again. Dino let out a heavy sigh again then he shook his head. “I went there with Woozi hyung,” he answered.

 “Woozi hyung?” asked Joshua as he frowned. “Why don’t you two get back here together?”

Now it was Dino’s turn to frown. “He has been back, hasn’t he?” he asked back to Joshua.

Joshua shook his head. “I haven’t seen him for a while,” he replied.

“Neither I,” Hoshi added then followed by Vernon.

 “Really?” asked Dino. He felt uneasy in a sudden.

 “Hey, Dino!” S.coups’ voice was suddenly heard behind Dino. The youngest one turned his body to face their eldest brother, who was walking towards him. “You’ve been back from toilet, haven’t you?” asked S.coups after he stopped in front of Dino.

Dino nodded timidly. Gosh! What if he asked me about…

 “Where’s Woozi?”

Damn! Dino felt so guilty at the time because he was not back with Woozi, but he did not know where he was either. “I thought Woozi hyung had been back because I couldn’t find him at the outside of toilet, but then…”

 “Woozi’s gone?!” exclaimed Jeonghan who suddenly joined them and his exclamation made Wonwoo, Mingyu, DK, Seungkwan, The8, and Jun joined them as well.

 “Gone?!” Jun and Mingyu exclaimed in unison.

 “Or maybe he’s just getting lost?” said Seungkwan.

 “No way,” said DK. “This place isn’t that big and Woozi hyung knows this place very well. He wouldn’t be lost.”

 “Then where he is now?” asked Wonwoo worriedly. “He’s supposed to be here right now if he isn't lost.

 “Or maybe…” The8 stopped his sentence then he continued, “Woozi hyung’s kidnapped.”

***

I'll continue the story later because I have to prepare myself to go somewhere keke...

sorry for the inconvenient^^"