Chapter 3 Leader's responsibility(Soyeon)

After the disaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I'm Soyeon, nice to meet you. I'm leader of T-ara. Well... actually I'm newst leader of team. Our groups leaders changed as Eunjung->Boram->Hyomin->Me, in this order. Every leaders follow their burden like tags, and so do I. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Tuesday 24th July 2012 7 a.m. "Eunjung, wake up!" I shouted to Eunjung, She take a more times for sleep than other members, so usually we and our fans call she as "Sleunjung" "Allright... just 5 minutes more..." she replied as lazy bear, then I hit her strongly. "We don't have even 5 minutes! Now wake up!" when I shouted she finally wake up. "Okay, okay. I wake up, little mom!" ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9 a.m. at management building "So, why are we come here?" asked Eunjung "I don't know yet." I answered "You know our president are really you know? That is why we are busy without break." She laughed a lot about Mr. Kim's backbiting And now we get inside to Mr. Kim's office. He was sit on the chair very proudly. "Mr, I heard you wanted to see us?" I said "Yeah, come and seat here." said Mr. Kim Me and Eunjung grab to sit from opposite side to president. "You know our management's benefits are increase 3%." he said satisfactorily "Thanks for you T-ara" then he laughed "You're welcome Mr.Kim..." I said politely "Thanks for your support." "Anyway, pack your luggage now. You are going to Japan, today." he said Me and Eunjung connect eyes each other unbelievable. "Today? When?" asked Eunjung curiously "The plane will leave at 2 a.m." he said "2 a.m.?!" shouted Eunjung " Mr, we are tired enough handle Korea schedules!" "She is right" I agreed with her opinion "Members need a rest and besides Areum recriuted few weeks ago. She need time to adapt team..." "Unfortunately I can't care about all your bad conditions. You know that true very well, don't you?" he cutted my sentence and continus his word. That mean bastard! "You'll meet chief of Budokan concert's staffs soon." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We ended meeting with Budokan concert's chief staff and Mr. Kim then managers take us into ven. "Arrrr!!!" grunted Eunjung "That greedy parasite!" I agree with Eunjung said. Its says harshly and exaggerated, but true. Mr. Kim overstain us, he just care about his benefits from our activity! "What should we say to others, leader?" asked Eunjung to me "I'm bet members will complain about this to half of my sleeping time." "Well... we don't even chance to express our complain to him." I bitterly smiled "However we have schedule now." -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wednesday 25th July 2012 2 a.m. In airplane After I talked about concert in Japan to members, as I expected they didn't like about to go Japan. But, happily Hyomin make them calm. I think she is more fit into the leader, not me. Eunjung was sit next to me and as I thought she took a sleep. Hmmm... wait! I suddenly had a brilliant idea! I pull out my pedding's feather and I scratch her nose then... "Ahchoo!" sneezed Eunjung and I laghed quietly "Soyeon!" growled Eunjung "What's wrong with you?" "That is why you also known as 'Sleunjung'!" I giggled Later she chuckle about my joke. I hope this delight atmosphere keep forever. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Wednesday 25th July 2012 Japan 3 p.m.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter