Everything For You

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ping!

He ran fast with the toothbrush still on his mouth and the toothpaste foam bordering his mouth when he heard the notification sound of his phone. He smiled at his screen like an idiot when he read the message there placed for him. With a perfect orthography, there was written a small, 'good morning babe,' and along other lines; good luck wishes, be a good boy, and take care of yourself.

He walked back to the bathroom and finished washing his mouth.

Jimin sighed contently flopping back on his bed and a small smile plastered in his face holding the phone right up in front of his face he answered with a blowing kiss emoticon and responded with a simple; 'Will do. I'll be thinking about you.'

The text delivered successfully. Another text came on his smile grew bigger but then it faded slowly as his gaze grew distant.

My Grumpy Cat ♥☺:
I love you. I'll see you soon.

“I love you too, Yoongi.” He said to no one in particular with a sad smile plastered on his face. “Baby, why are you so far away?”

 

Yoongi and Jimin met five years ago through one of those internet friendly chats which Yoongi was new at. Back then he had an embarrassing name but he insisted that it was cool and it fitted him just right. . . just because. He, after all, was sure that Yoongi's old user name was boring. Who names himself as AgustD?

Jimin, as a user that would login almost every day, had noticed that there was one new person that would login but will never include themself in their chats, or more like their role playing sessions.

 

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: Hey! i c u don't talk w the rest of us ur welcome 2 if u wanna ^^

AgustD: I'm new to this, sorry.

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: OMG!!!! u asewer i did not expected it like jeezuz!

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: answer*

AgustD: Lol. I've seen you talking with others. I think you're cool.

AgustD: I mean; your orthography is but that doesn't make you any less cool.

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: MISTER MYsTERIOUS GUY THINKS IM KWEL EEEEEPPPPPP

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: ehem... ofc i knew dat already knew dat

AgustD: haha you're cute. What's your name?

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: ahahahahahaha ur funny im not cute

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: jimin at ur service my lord

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: wat is urs?

AgustD: I still think you're cute, Jimin. The name is Yoongi.

AgustD: Hmmm I like the sound of that.

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: Sound of wat?

AgustD: You called me Lord. I'm your Lord, peasant.

Uglyduckling_Chim-Chim95: /bows/ yes my lord

 

Things had escalated after that. It turned into long, sleepless nights of chatting growing into each other, they couldn't spend hours without talking. They could make each other smile, laugh, and giggle. It was so perfect between them, or as close as it could be to the idea of perfect.

Jimin was there for Yoongi and the other way around. Even when Yoongis’ father re-married after ten years that his mother had died. Although he was happy for his father and he accepted the woman, she was a great person after all, still he had problems getting used to her and having her around. It took him a year to stop addressing her by her name and call her mother. Amelia was a patient woman and Yoongi was grateful because of that.

Other times, they would fight like cats and dogs. Although this wasn’t always true due to the fact that Jimin and Yoongi rarely had fights, but when they did it was over something petty; jealousy or insecurity was mostly involved in them. There was one time they didn't talk for over a month, back then Jimin was in ninth grade and Yoongi was an eleven grader, and it was when Yoongi had confessed to Jimin that he was gay and that he was most definitely in love with him.

Jimin started to avoid him because it couldn't be, their love was impossible. He couldn't bring himself to say that he returns the latter's feeling. Yoongi wasn't having any of that. He started to message Jimin in every social media they had in common because he knew, he knew that Jimin returned his feeling just as much as he loved him.

He didn't give up. Yoongi made himself clear that he would only see him and that for him he would travel from Bakewell, Derbyshire, England to Busan, South Korea if he needed more proof of how serious he was.

“Yoongi this is absurd! You don't even know me or have seen my face whatsoever. What if after seeing me you don't feel the same way. It's just an infatuation, I'm sure of this.” Jimin reasoned or at least tried to.

“We can fix that.” It was all Yoongi wrote sending Jimin along his Skype username Min_Suga.

 

He didn't regret it.

 

And that was the first time.

 

That was the first time Yoongi and Jimin had seen each other faces and heard their voices. Jimin started crying uncontrollably, hiccuping loudly his eyes red and puffy with his mucus running down his nose. Yoongi was crying too, but he was a silent one he was just observing him, the person he longs for.

The person he had fell in love throughout the years of never actually seeing his face. He reached the screen with his hands, touching it as if he could touch Jimin through it. “You're so beautiful Jimin.” He caresses the screen like if he actually was touching him. “I don't even know why you're so hard on yourself when all I see is perfection. Everything about you is so beautiful and it's the only thing I can manage to say.” Yoongi fights the sob that threats to come up from his throat. “So please stop, stop degrading yourself as ugly or any less than that because you're not.” He continues. “And god! Your voice is the best lulling song anyone could hear.”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter