Final

Piggyback


"And cut !!!"

Lee Jinki smiled as he finished his solo shoot for SHINee new Japan PV.

"Arigatogozaimasu, thank you for your hard work.." Said him to every staff that passed by him as he let his manager guide him to SHINee changing room.

"YAAA!!!! CHOI MINHO!!!!!!!"

Jinki snapped as he heard a loud shout inside their changing room, curious about what happen inside hurriedly he open the door and welcomed by a flying shoe right in front of him that fortunately he can dodge it easily.

What happened inside the room was something that Jinki already perfectly pictured inside his head. Kim Kibum -the one who shouted and absolutely the only one that make the flying shoe- was sitting right across the door, his face looks red and furious. While beside him, right next the door Choi Minho -the one that being shouted- was laughing hardly until Jinki can see dot of tears in his eyes. Lee Taemin just looking at the scene from mirror because he still being styled, and tried to hold his laugh so do the stylist. And Kim Jonghyun, sleeping somewhere, unseen. Maybe under table, or chair, or maybe at their van because he avoiding to sleep when he was in the same room with Kibum and Minho.

"Ya Choi Minho!!! Do you wanna die????" Shouted Kibum once again "That's not funny!!!"

Jinki looked at Kibum than to Minho who now was already squatting beside him still laughing. Tho Jinki already can portrait what happened here, but still he don't know why.

"Minho ya, what's going on??" Asked Jinki.

"You tell him you really die Choi Minho!!" Shouted Kibum again, but he didn't move from where he sit.

After he finally found his calm, Minho stood "Hyung, do you know who is Manchester United captain ??"

"Eh? It's Rooney. Why??"

Another shoe flying, but Minho can easily catch it. "That Kibum said, Zinedine Zidane is MU captain. Can you believe that??" 

"YAAA!!!"

"He's pabo, isn't he??" Said Minho as he run to leave their changing room, before another thing fly to him.

Jinki chuckled "Kibummie, are you that angry??"

"That Choi humiliated me..!" Said Kibum

Jinki come closer and ruffled Kibum's hair "Ishhhh is a joke Bummie-ah.."

"But.. Aish molla!! Noona can you fix my hair please.." Said Kibum to their stylist that just finished with Taemin.

"Jinki-ssi, here. You should change now.." The stylist handling him his next clothes, before she fix Kibum hair.

"Thank you noona.. And you Kibum-sii, don't pout like that if you want to look good on cam.." Jinki pinch Kibum high cheek as he leave to change his clothes. And laugh as he heard "Hyuuuuung!!!" from the younger one.

-||-||-

Jinki still changing his clothes when their manager called them, because their must do some test cam. Hurriedly Jinki put his pants and shoes. After he done and open the curtain, he didn't saw anyone inside the room, so he judge he must be have his hair done at the outside. But he prove that he wrong as he saw someone in the blue shirt was sit alone while playing with his phone.

"Bum-ah, why you still here??" Ask Jinki as he come closer to the younger.

Kibum raised his head "I lost my shoe.." Said him as he pointed to his foot.

"You not lose it, you threw it out.."

The younger only shrugs and back to play with his phone.

"Why don't you just pick it up??"

"By barefoot?? No thank you, i don't like to make my sock dirty.."

Jinki sigh, but still smile. He had something inside his head. So Jinki squad in front of Kibum, let the younger saw his board back.

"Kaja.."

Kibum blushed, but he can't hide his smile. He absolutely know what Jinki wants but he still ask "Wae?? What do you want??"

"Aigo, Kibum-ah. Let's go, they waiting us.."

And with the thought that everyone wait them, not because he want it -tho his heart said the other- Kibum hop to Jinkis back.

"Hold me tight.." Said the older as he stand up.

And Kibum did, he tighten his hold.

"Aiguuu yaaa, our princess is so light.." Tease Jinki as they walked out side.

"Stop it yeoungam-nim.." Kibum slapped Jinki. And the other just laugh, because what he said was true Kibum is really really light.

"Look at them, they loved to make us envy.." Said Minho to Taemin and their stylist when they already out of the room.

Kibum glare at Minho, and than look at the other hand that still holding his one shoe "YA!! Give me back my shoe!!" 

Minho stick his tongue and hide Kibum shoe beside him "Why?? So you can throw your shoe again to me?? No way??"

Kibum humph, but he hold Jinki back.   He can felt Jinki laugh because his shoulder moving.

"May i know whats so funny our prince-nim??"

Lee Jinki only shook his head, knowing that Kibum and Minho sometime can be enemy but sometime they can be partner in crime. Too focused looking for Kibum other shoe, Jinki didn't realize that some of SM staff take a picture of them for some behind the scene footage. But Kibum hold his Keymera title not without a reason, right before  the cameramen click his camera, Kibum rise his head and pose perfectly. He raise his thumb asking the result of the picture, and the cameraman smiled and raised his thumb back telling Kibum that the result was great.

"Tell them to release that picture staff-nim!!" Shout Kibum to the cameramen, he give Kibum a nodded.

Kibum grinned, than he look at Jinki "What are you doing hyung??"

"Looking for your shoe.. Ahhhh there it is.." Said Jinki as he pointed at the bush.

And Kibum can see it to, his white shoe "Did i throw that far??"

"No your not, it's filming staff that kick your shoe because he thinks its avoid his way.." Said Taemin nonchalantly 

Kibum eyes were doubled, shock. That's not some cheep shoes that he can buy at night market, he thought.

But Jinki only laugh "Taemin-ah, can you please pick that cinderella shoe for me?? I can't bending my body since i carrying my cinderella, and both of us didn't want to fall off.."

The maknae sigh, but still picked that shoe "Our Kibummie hyung is so lucky.." As he give that shoe to Jinki.

Kibum grinn, proud with Jinki.

"Minho-ya.." 

"Aish hyung, why you always treat him like he is your princess?? " said the taller one.

"I am his princess.." 

Minho rolled his eyes, but still give Kibum shoe to Jinki. And walk first followed by Taemin and their stylist. While Jinki and Kibum following them behind.

"Hyung.."

"Hmmm.." Answer Jinki

"Komawo-yo.." said the younger as he tighten his hold and breath Jinki musk fragrance.

The other chuckled "For piggyback you??"

Kibum nodded.

"Just that??" 

"Hmm.."

Only having hum as an answer, Jinki feel something off. So he turn his head to see blushing Kibum that bitting his cherry lips. 

Knowing Jinki saw him, suddenly Kibum hide his head at Jinkis shoulder.

"Kibummie?? What's wrong??"

The other only shook his head.

"Yaaa, Bummie-ah?? Bummieee... Kim Kibum??? Key-ssi.. Bum bum bum bum.." Since Kibum didn't give him an answer, Jinki moving his shoulder up and down while keep calling the younger "Almighty Key-goon??? Key?? Bumkeyk??!!! Are you really not going to answer me??"

"Hyung stop it!!! You will messing my make up.." Said the younger annoyed.

"Because you didn't answer me.."

"I already answer it.."

"By hum??"

"Ye..Yaa than with what i should answer it??"

Jinki laugh hard, but still walk. It surprised him that he can walk this far by carrying Kibum. It's not like Kibum that light -Jinki must make sure twice whether Kibum can read his mind- but it's really comfortable to holding someone that he really want to hold. 

"Hyung.."

"Yeah.."

"You want to piggyback me until where??" Asked Kibum

Jinki looked up and see that they almost arrived at the shooting set.

"Put me down there.." Kibum pointed to some bench not far from them.

"Yes, princess-nim.." Answer Jinki that getting lovely slap from Kibum

"Aigoo my back.." Said Jinki as he massage his back after he put Kibum down and let him sit at the bench.

"Yaa yeounggam-nim, you said i'm light.."

"Yaa almighty Key-goon, i said i lied." Answer Jinki as he mimicked the way Kibum talks.

"Aishh hyung you jinjjaa!! Give me my shoes.."

Jinki laughed as he kneeing In front of Kibum and grasping Kibum's ankle and put it in the shoe. 

Kibum blushed hard, it's not the first time Jinki doing something so boyfriend material to him. But it's still make his heart beat fast every time Jinki treat him like Kibum was the only one that he loved to pleased. Count like that piggyback and this putting shoe thing.

"And it's done.." Said Jinki as he finished tying kibum shoelaces

"Hyung.."

"Hmmm.." Jinki raised his head to see Kibum and a soft and moist thing that Jinki knew by heart was Kibum lips was landing on his one.

"Arigatou.." Said Kibum and he kissed Jinki again this time at Jinki cheek before stand up and running to catch Taemin and Minho leaving the dumbstruck Jinki alone.

The older one chuckled as he stand to sit at the bench ruffled his own hair and shook his head. No one can resist Kibums charm, no one. Include him. Kibum is so cute, pretty, smart, adorable and everything that Jinki cant explain it by words. And with proud he can say that Kibum was his, his one and only. And he loved by that reality..

"Owh hyung, can you two please stop lovely dovey at the public space???" Said someone with silver blonde hair that just came to their direction.

Jinki only can laugh and walked with Jonghyun "Ya, did you have a good sleep??"

 

​-end-