Chapter 11

Flower Boy Librarian
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is morning, and not a holiday. But So Eun is leisurely spent her time in the room. As a freshgraduated she need to find a job soon. She has been searching for an acting audition but she still didn't find any of that. So she decide to play with her social media and laying on her bed.

"So Eun-ah, what are you up to?" She received a text from Hyuk Soo, his boyfriend. She grunts annoyingly, remembering the event of their last night bickering. She is still mad and she doesn't want to give him any reply.

"So Eun-ah, you are online and you read my message, why aren't you give me a reply?" He keeps texting her and she still ignore him.

"To be honest... I'm infront of your home, wanna hang out?" He keeps persuading her to comes out. He needs to talk to her personally and he miss her. But she insist to abandoning him.

"If you don't want to hang out, should I come inside? I want to see you...."

This time Hyuk Soo is happy because she finally reply his message. But soon his plastered smile is gone when he read the content of her message.

"Get lost!"

He sigh deeply, he knows he's been mess up. That is why he wants to makes up with her. He doesn't want to lose her.

"Hey wanna compete together at the playzone. It's been a long time since we didn't continue our match " he stills trying. Being irritated So Eun throw her phone away after shut it down. She decided to watch some new drama and relax.

She need a whole hour to finish one episode. Her curiousity start to kill her. She stand up and walk toward the window. She peeks outside, Hyuk Soo is still there. He has been walking back and forth in front of her home.

He wear a jeans which paired with a white sweater that covered his jaw. He put a mask and a cap and wearing some round glasses. This outfit doesn't looks like his usual style. People wouldn't recognize him easily but So Eun know it was him.

"What's with the outfit, he looks like a stalker" she decides to make him wait until one next hour and busying her self with anything that could divert her attention from him. But actually she does miss him too. She wants to meet him.

After a half hour she takes a peek again, she doesn't see him anywhere. She feel dissapointed. Does he just go like that? Why can't he wait for her a little bit longer? He should have wait longer to prove his seriousness.

She walks outside with her casual outfit. She doesn't realize that it feel colder on the outside. She wear a sweater and long pants but she can feel the cold. Was she make him wait in this cold air more than an hour? She starts to regret it. She is about to take her phone out to call him when she feels someone is backhuging her.

"Took you long enough huh?" The man says. It is him.

So Eun turn around and checking on him, she can only see his warm eyes. She put her hand on his cheecks and staring at him with a worry face.

"Are you cold?" She asks. Hyuk Soo shrugs and smile. He takes her hand and hold it tight.

"So.... We are going to have a match at the playing zone?" He repeats his question. So Eun nod, smiling. They start to walk together.

"By the way, what's up with your outfit? It seem like you try to disguise your self" So Eun coments

"Ah... You see.... Since the fashion magazine is out, I feel like some celebrity when I walk out. Some fangirls k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter