Seventh

The Truth is....

AN: Okay, first, sorry for making you wait, I'm not sure but I hope this will make up for that. Sorry again, and enjoy, ciao~

----

Dahyun was woken up by the sun rays peeking through the window curtains of the room. Her vision was still blurry but then she felt  a slight movement in her right side then turned to it and was welcomed by Nayeon's peaceful sleeping face.

 
 
'She is really stunning' she thought as she hugged Nayeon closer to her.
 
 
"Are you trying to kill me?" Nayeon said in a joking manner
 
 
"A-ah unnie, sorry" Dahyun said as she tried to hide her blushing face from the older
 
 
"You don't have to hide your face though, you're cute anyway haha"
 
 
"A-anyway shouldn't we head out already?" She just said hoping to change the topic
 
 
"Yeah, are you feeling okay now? Cause last night you can't even stand up properly" Nayeon joked
 
 
"And who is it that panicked over that and even piggy back ride me? Ha-ha ! " Dahyun replied as she stuck her tounge out.
 
 
"Yah! Aish, put that little tounge back in you tofu"
 
 
"Don't wannaaa~" then stuck it out more.
 
 
Nayeon, knowing that the younger would just try to piss her off, threw a pillow on the others face,and decided to get out off bed. Of course it made Dahyun disappointed because she wanted to spend more time with her precious unnie.
 
 
"What the?" Nayeon 
 
 
"Wh-" Dahyun didn't get to finish her question when she saw what the older witnessed. "Are they drunk or something? Haha" she said as she took her phone out and took a picture of the view in front. Sana and Mina lying on the couch with their arms hooked on each other's waists,Jeongyeon and Momo leaning on the couch with Jeongyeon's head on Momo's shoulder and hands intertwined, while the leader and maknaes all sprawled out on the carpet, Chaeyoung with open and arms spreaded out making it's way to Tzuyu's stomach,and legs above Jihyo's.
 
 
"Nah, they were just so tired last night, can you help preparing breakfast?" Their manager who showed up suddenly ,said.
 
 
"Sure unnie" Nayeon responded "Dahyun, you wake them up okay? I'll go to the kitchen" 
 
 
"No problem unnie, don't put poison on the food~"
 
 
"You sure like teasing me today don't you?" Nayeon as she fake-glared at Dahyun, if there's even such a thing, but came out as a cute expression.
 
 
"Just go already! Haha"
 
 
"Yes your highnessss" she teased as she gave a wink to the younger
 
 
'I'll have a heart attack if you keep on doing that' Dahyun thought.
 
 
"Yah! Wake up sleepy heaaads!" 
 
 
"So noisy ommaaa" Jihyo whined
 
 
"Unnie! Since when was I you omma?"
 
 
"Just now ,cause you're waking me up!"
 
 
"Yeah So noisyyy" Chaeyoung seconded
 
 
"Jeongyeon unnie! Momo unnie! Wake uuuup" Jeongyeon was woken up by this, while Momo...isn't."Momo unnie, we'll be having breakfast"
 
 
"Huh? Where's the food? Bring me the fooood" Momo exclaimed as she shot up immediately.
 
 
"Sana unnie, Mina unnie" Dahyun said as she nudged the shoulders of the two older girls, but got no response "Sana unnie, Mina unnie is with some other guy,wake up" she whispered to Sana's ear making the older jolt up ."Mina unnie, Sana unnie is taken away by a weird fan, go after them" she whispered to the other making her sit up and look for Sana.
 
 
"What the hell Dahyuuuun" Mina exclaimed sleepily when she saw Sana by her side, as she tried to lie in bed again but failed as Sana pulled her up
 
 
"Yeah baka Mina, we've got to have lots of time to be together if you wake up early you know?" She stated 
 
 
"W-well yeah"
 
 
"Good! So let's head to the dining area" Dahyun butted in "And please keep you cheesy lines to each other please"
 
 
"You're just jealous of us" Sana said the stuck out her tounge
 
 
 
"Hah, why would I be?" 
 
 
"Because-"
 
 
"Okay girls! Breakfast is ready" Nayeon shouted from the kitchen
 
 
"That's why" Mina said as the pointed to the kitchen
 
 
"W- I don't like her"
 
 
"I didn't say anything about you liking HER, just who are you talking about?" Mina
 
 
"Geez! Stop it unnie! Let's eat!"
 
 
"Yeah yeah, I'm staaaarving" Momo butted in
 
 
"Is there even a time that you're not?" Jeongyeon pointed out
 
 
"There is"
 
 
"When?"
 
 
 
"When I'm eating!"
 
 
----
 
 
"Guys, what do you want to do for today?" Jihyo
 
 
 
"Whoa, that's new, you didn't plan anything?" Nayeon asked amazed because she thought that their leader already planned everything out.
 
 
"Well,  I thought that maybe we should have different plans cause I'm growing tired of seeing your faces everytime haha" Jihyo joked
 
 
"Hah! Who would get tired of our pretty faces unnie?" Chaeyoung answered back
 
 
"Me?"
 
 
"Then, Mina and I will pair up and explore" Sana spoke up
 
 
 
"Hmm, then, each pair will explore the island then look for good places and take pictures, and whoever picks out the best , wins" Nayeon proposed
 
 
"Nice, I'm in!" Sana exclaimed then grabbed Mina's hand to dash out "See yah! Take care"  she shouted
 
 
"Sana is so bold" Nayeon said 
 
 
"You should learn from her unnie" Chaeyoung said as she patted the older's shoulder
 
 
"Why would I?" Nayeon asked, playing innocent.
 
 
"Then I should go with these two" Jihyo interrupted then hooked her arms with Chaeyoung's and Tzuyu's "Byeee" then dragged the two.
 
 
"Momo unnie, do you want to go with me?" Dahyun exclaimed excitedly 
 
 
 
"No kiddo, she's with me" Jeongyeon
 
 
 
"But-"
 
 
 
"You go with Nayeon unnie" Momo 
 
 
 
"Does she even want to go with me" Dahyun whispered, but didn't know that Nayeon heard her
 
 
 
"Do YOU want to go with me?" She asked seriously 
 
 
 
"She does unnie" Jeongyeon said then pushed Dahyun " Now go, take care~"
 
 
----
 
 
Nayeon is now walking ahead of Dahyun and is drowned in deep thoughts 'It's not like it will hurt to ask right? But, should I have asked her first if she wanted to go with me?" .That she didn't hear Dahyun calling her
 
 
"Umm, unnie?"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"Sorry"
 
 
"..."
 
 
"It's not like I didn't want to go with you"
 
 
"..."
 
 
They are now walking by the swimming pool section with Nayeon still ahead
 
 
"It's just- Ahhh!" As Dahyun was looking into Nayeon's back, she slipped and fell in the pool." U-un- *cough* unnie- *cough* h-h-help me *cough cough *" but the older didn't even look behind.
 
 
 
'Well, it's not her fault right?' Then turned aroung to talk to Dahyun, but she didn't spot the girl, she walked back to the pool area, and what she saw made her eyes widen in horror. A girl was floating on the pool like a dead person, not moving.
 
 
"Oh " she blurted out when she saw the hair color of the girl "Oh my God, Dahyun" she shouted with panick in her voice and jumped on the water. She swam to the girl as fast as she can and when she got hold of her, pulled her to the side and hurriedly pushed her up.
 
 
"Dahyun?" She called while slightly tapping the girl's cheek "Dahyun wake up!" As the younger wasn't moving at all, she bacame more and more scared "Wake up you midget! I still haven't confessed to you so wake up!" Tears are now flowing. She then thought of an idea "I learned it at school but I still haven't applied it in real situations but..." All her doubts went away when she looked at the girl lying in front "No time to contemplate, now or never, I won't let you die" she said with a loving smile on her face then held the girl's chin gently and opened . She breathed air in and breathed it out on Dahyun's mouth, put her hands together and placed it over the other's chest then pumped, she repeated these action until the girl finally coughed water out.
 
 
 
"Dahyun? Are you awake now? Does it hurt?" She asked worriedly while helping the other sit up
 
 
 
"I- What happened?"
 
 
 
" I'm sorry it's all my fault , if I just walked together with you this wouldn't have happened, maybe we should go back now-" Nayeon started talking but was stopped with a kiss on the cheek
 
 
"Thankyou for saving me" Dahyun said and smiled sweetly to the older "And it's my fault too, I'm sorry, I really wanted to go with you too but I thought that maybe you wouldn't like to be with me..."
 
 
"Shhh, it's not your fault" Nayeon said as she pulled the girl close for a hug,happy that she's alive.
 
 
"Then it isn't yours too unnie"
 
 
"But..."
 
 
"Just...thankyou"
 
 
"It's nothing, should we go back?"
 
 
"I don't wanna go back yet"
 
 
"You should at least change, I don't want you to get sick" Then showed her charming smile which made Dahyun's heart beat fast and her face red
 
 
"O-okay"
 
 
"See? Your face is red already, did you catch a cold immediately?" Nayeon felt the other's temperature using her forehead which made the girl redder "Hmm, it seems normal though" she then stood up and offered her hand to Dahyun "Shall we go then?"
 
 
---
 
 
"What happened?" Their manager asked as she saw them entering the room
 
 
"She almost-"
 
 
"I fell in the pool, good thing that it was shallow" Dahyun interrupted and Nayeon gave her a wondering look , Dahyun then moved closer to the others ear, whispering "We shouldn't make her worry unnie, besides, I'm now fine" slightly touching Nayeon's ear with her lips.
 
 
"I see, take care next time, you better go and take a bath"
 
 
---
 
 
"Unnie, I'm done! Let's gooo" Dahyun said as she got out of their room to the living room and ready to go out.
 
 
 
"Come here" Nayeon motioned her to come close "Give me that towel" she ordered
 
 
 
"Huh?"
 
 
 
"You should dry your hair carefully" Nayeon said as she carefully dried the younger's hair as if it was a natural thing to do.
 
 
 
"But I didn't want you to wait any longer" She replied with a pout as Nayeon finished what she was doing.
 
 
 
"Don't do that, you look like a duck haha" The older teased, pinching her cheeks."All done! Let's go" then grabbed the younger out the door.
 
 
 
"Do you have any idea on to where we should go?"
 
 
 
"Uh, no?"
 
 
 
"Eh?!" Dahyun blurted
 
 
 
"Relax,it's more fun if we had no destination in mind" Nayeon smiled, showing off her teeth, which is her charm, making Dahyun unable to protest.
 
 
 
"Ugh, so unfair" she mumbled
 
 
 
"Did you say something?"
 
 
 
"Nothing really,shall we explore the forest?"
 
 
 
"A forest again? It's dangerous"
 
 
 
"It won't~ Please?~" Dahyun asked, full of unintentional aegyo
 
 
 
"Fine" the older replied as she held the other's hand and went to the forest
 
 
 
"Unnie, you can let go now" Dahyun asked, feeling secured but scared, scared of her growing feelings.
 
 
 
"No" the older replied withouth looking back, completely focused on their surroundings to avoid danger.
 
 
 
"I can walk on my own unnie"
 
 
 
"Yes you can, but you also have a talent for being clumsy to the point that you can beat Sana" Nayeon replied, stopping on her tracks, and looking back to her co-member.
 
 
 
"Come on, she's the clumsiest of the clumsiest!" She protested again
 
 
 
"No means no kid"
 
 
 
"Fine!"
 
 
 
Their walk was quiet, only their footsteps,rustling of leaves,and tweeting of birds,could be heard
 
 
 
"We won't get lost now will we?" Dahyun nervously asked, they were going deeper and deeper into the forest.
 
 
 
"We won't, I marked our way"
 
 
 
"How?"
 
 
 
"I bit the trees"
 
 
"What?! Omo you can do that? Really?" Dahyun asked excitement evident in her voice
 
 
 
"Duh, I didn't you idiot, I was kidding" she replied with a playful glare "I marked them using this" then showed a lipstick to Dahyun " I have 20 of these anyway"
 
 
 
"Oh, so that's why you were stopping earlier. But, won't it empty out immediately?" 
 
 
 
"It will,but lipsticks has different colors, and with that, I make sure to always bring different colors everytime" she explained
 
 
 
"Hmm" but the shorter didn't seem interested in lipsticks so she continued to walk
 
 
 
Minutes passed...
 
 
 
"Can you hear that?" Nayeon asked the other
 
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
"Like water rushing down" 
 
 
 
They continued to walk, trying to find the source of the sound, as they walked, it became clearer, water really was gushing down.
 
 
They can now see an exit, the sun peeping through the trees, and leaves.
 
 
Passing through the trees...
 
 
 
"Woah" Dahyun blurted out, amazed. As she saw a waterfall waiting for them. "It's beautiful" she said, while examining the area, big boulders of rocks are scattered around, the water was clear that you can see fishes swimming around ,and flowers of different colors growing nearby.
 
 
"It is indeed" Nayeon agreed also looking around with amazement in her eyes "Wanna go for a swim?" She asked while taking her jacket of, revealing her black tank top, while the other stared at her.
 
 
'Is this heaven?' Dahyun thought 'why is an angel in front of me'
 
 
 
"Dahyun?" Nayeon called "Hey" she called the second time, now waving her hand  in front of Dahyun's face, waking the other up.
 
 
"O-oh, yes unnie?"
 
 
"I said do you wanna go for a swim?" She asked again
 
 
"B-but I don't know how"
 
 
Nayeon smiled at her response 'Dear Santa, I know this is childish of me to ask as I'm old enough,but can I please have her for Christmas? I promise to keep her safe'
 
 
"Just stay in the shallow areas then, and I'm here, I won't let you drown" she assured the younger
 
 
Because of this, the younger smiled, then removed her white jacket and hung it with Nayeon's, she's now just in her shirt.
 
 
"Let's go" she exclaimed
 
 
They played in the water,ran here and there, stumbling over rocks, though it was a bit painful, they had fun. Untill...
 
 
"This is fun!" Dahyun said, turning around, only to find Nayeon missing.
 
 
 
"Unnie?" She called, making her scared with no one answering.
 
 
 
"Unnie?!" She called again, louder this time, but still, no answer. Tears are now forming in her eyes, could Nayeon have left her behind? She started to go into the deeper part of the water, hoping to find the older, she was scared, not only because Nayeon is missing but because she knows that she can't swim,when only her head is seen, Nayeon suddenly showed up ,with a big smile on her face.
 
 
 
"Dahyun ah-" she started to talk but saw the other's expression, it was dark, and scary, she thought. "U-uh, Dahyun ah? W-what's wrong?" She asked, also doesn't know why she was stuttering. Then Dahyun walked away."Hey wait!" Then ran after her and grabbed her hand.
 
 
"Let go" the other firmly said.
 
 
 
"Not until you tell me what's wrong"
 
 
 
"..." No answer, she turned Dahyun around to face her, only to be met by a face full of tears.
 
 
 
"H-hey" she softly called, pulling the girl into her arms, 'how many times have I done this?' "What's wrong?" She asked, caresssing the other's hair, attempting to calm her down.
 
 
"You..." The younger finally spoke "I thought something happened to you or you left me" she said in a calmer tone
 
 
 
"Oh, haha, you're crying about that? Geez, such a kid" and ruffled Dahyun's hair
 
 
 
"Why are you laughing?! And where did you go anyway?"
 
 
 
"Oh, right" she said, taking something from her short's pocket and presented it to Dahyun "I was trying to find a pair of these, sorry if I worried you"
 
 
"A rock?"
 
 
"It's heart shaped you see" as she handed it down to the other
 
 
"You're giving this to me?"
 
 
 
"No, I'm lending it to you" then rolled her eyes "Duh, of course I am"
 
 
 
"But why?" 'It's like you're giving me your heart, do you possibly like me too?'
 
 
 
"Because I..." 'I like you, should I tell her now?'