~Fin

마지막이 돼줘

Ten gasped as he felt the cold liquid dripped against his skin. He was more than shocked. For the first time in his life he was embarassed in front of a crowd. He never knew that this would happen to him, let alone that the one who embarassed him is a girl.

 
Ten is known for his good looks and intelligence. His smile captivates every lady in the campus. He is flawless alright but the only defect with him is he is a flirt. Not one of those boys next door, but he flirts with almost every girl. He was kind. The main reason why girls misunderstood him. Once he did something good to them, they think  Ten is interested with them. Kind, that's what most flirts do right? Be kind. Make the girl feel special then leave her. 
 
"For your information Chittaphon, not all girls would fall for you. Mr. Perfect my ! Stop pretending to be kind when you're a heartless jerk!" the girl exclaimed. Ten was taken a back, what she said was true, he is a heartless jerk. Breaking a girl's heart was his hobby. But he was surprised when this girl suddenly approached him when in fact, he doesn't even know her and he doesn't even remember making a move on her. 
 
Ten ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration, "Excuse me miss, but do I know you?" he asked her, he's getting fed up. It took his will-power not to kiss her and shut her up. "No you don't know me but I know you very well!" the girl said to him. Of course, who wouldn't know me? Ten said at the back of his mind.
 
"Look miss, first of all, I don't even know you. Second, if you want my attention, you could just talk to me after class. No need to make a scene here" with that said, Ten earned a hard slap from her. "I don't need your attention! What I need is for you to stop breaking my bestfriend's heart!" she shouted then walked out of the room. 
 
**
 
"Damn hyung take it easy!" exclaimed Ten when Johnny suddenly pressed his cheek hard. "What?! I'm not Dahyun!" Johnny said as he hand over the ointment to Ten, on the otherhand Ten mentally facepalmed. "I said 'damn hyung!' not Dahyun!" 
 
Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. That's the girl's name. She was two years younger than him, and after all this time, Ten wasn't even aware that a girl like her exists. The only girl who has the guts to speak to him that way. 
 
Seems like the girl whom Ten dumped was Dahyun's bestfriend. Tzuyu. Well the girl was kind and beautiful and all but she was too young for him. And there goes Dahyun embarassing Ten in front of all the people.
 
Ever since that day, Ten took an interest with her. "I like her" He stated, his friends just shrugged. They were used to him, saying he likes a girl, saying he'll befriend them. But everytime he does that, they'll just hear rumors Ten turned the girl down. It was him who initiated the first move but he's the first one to break it.
 
 
**
 
He is with his friends but his attention was on this certain girl. He watched as she pass by their room, long ombre-hair swaying by her sides and a smile plastered on her face. She was perfect, Ten smiled at the sight but his smile later turned to a frown when he saw her walking with a guy, another guy. Im Jaebum he thought. 
 
They were never in good terms, from academics and popularity, they never get along and now, with a girl. 
 
**
 
"Can you just please leave me alone?!" Dahyun half-shouted then walked away. She was sick of it, being attacked by Ten's ex-girlfriends and pressure from school. And Ten bothering her all day doesn't even help. 
 
"Ah, I need rest" Dahyun said as she put all her belongings inside her locker. She's exhausted lately, it all started when Ten started making a move on her. Every morning, she would be surprised to see an orange and pink daffodils above her desk, sometimes chocolates. At first she keeps the flowers and eats the chocolate but when she found out who was giving it, all the gifts she's receiving went straight to the trash can. 
 
**
 
"Hm, son, Not that I'm encouraging you to stop okay? But don't you think you should stop after all your efforts go to waste?" Ten sighed as he heard those statement from his mother. Everyone around him thinks he should stop, but what can he do? He likes the girl. 
 
"Mom, its different from usual, I've never felt something like this before." Ten said as he continued eating. No they weren't eating together. His family's in Thailand while he's in South Korea, he has to study there. It was his dream to be there after all. 
 
**
 
"Ten I think you're getting stupid" Taeyong said as he plays with Ruby, his dog. "What do you mean 'you think'? He is stupid" Hansol stated making the rest of the boys laugh. Ten sighed. "You guys just don't get it don't you?" 
 
"I-- I never felt something like this before. The feeling of wanting the girl all for yourself. The feeling of getting jealous to the guys around her. I-I don't know, its all new to me" he shooked his head as he was saying those words. While he was caught on his on world, he didn't notice someone came in the room. 
 
"You're in love kid" They all turned their heads to face the guy. "Yuta!" they all stood up to greet him, he just came back from a long trip. "You're back" Ten said, as he bro fist Yuta, well since both of them are foreigners, they have always been the close two. 
 
"So.. what is this I am hearing?" Yuta raised a brow, a smug smile on his face, teasing Ten. "Ten's gone stupid" Taeyong replied before laughing. Yuta turned to Ten, with just one look he knew what Yuta meant. "Don't believe them hyung!" Ten denied in response. Taeyong mouthed I'm with stupid making Yuta chuckle. He reached for the bag of potato chips and asked, "What's the name of the girl?" 
 
"Her name's Kim Dahyun" Ten replied, "The way you talked about her a while ago makes me think you've gone stupid Ten" Yuta stated before munching the potato chips.
 
Ten groaned, "Not you too" He was about to lost it, not until Yuta stated something he wouldn't forget.
 
"You're really in love Ten"
 
**
"Are you dating Jaebum?" 
 
"Stay away from Ten!"
 
"Ugh, first of all, I'm not dating Jaebum! And second, its Ten who should stay away from me!" Dahyun screamed to all the girls following her. They've been bothering her all this time. 
 
She ran away from all the people surrounding her. She couldn't help but tear up a little, she might look strong outside but she's actually a crybaby. She was surprised when a dog suddenly barked in front of her, she's not fond of dogs but this dog seems nice. 
 
"Ruby?!"
 
"Ruby where are you?!"
 
The voice was familliar, it was none other than.. 
 
Ji Hansol.
 
"Oh, Dahyun you've found Ruby. Taeyong asked me to take her out for a walk but she suddenly ran away" Dahyun just stood there, she was still surprised. Kinda traumatized by Ruby's barking. "I'll get going now" Hansol smiled at her, and all she could do is to nod.
 
Hansol was about to leave when Dahyun suddenly called him "H-Hansol!" he turned around and raised a brow.
 
"W-where's T--" she was cut off by Hansol, "Ten? Must be playing basketball with Jaehyun" 
 
"I-I see" She was quite surprised when Hansol talked to her, from what she observed, he was always quiet.
 
"You know Dahyun, give Ten a chance. He really likes you. A lot." he paused  for a moment before running back in front of her, "Here" he offered her a handkerchief. "Wile your tears off" with that said, Hansol turned around and started walking a way. Dahyun was left dumbfounded, Dahyun didn't know Hansol has a side like that. 
 
As soon as Hansol got away, she has been thinking. Does Ten really like her that way? Or is it just another game? There are other girls who are lining up for Ten, Why her? There are girls who are more appealing than her. Why her? 
 
Dahyun started walking, she don't know where her feet will lead her. She's still thinking about what Hansol said to her, she's surprised when someone suddenly called her.
 
"Dahyun!" 
 
Ten 
 
She turned around, looking at him. He's wearing that smile every girls fall in love with, eyes turning to crescents and his wet hair because of his sweat made him a lot more hotter. She's wondering, if Ten is really serious with her, she's too lucky.
 
"What are you doing here?" he asked her, smile never leaving his face. She looked down and uttered" Uh, I was looking for you" Ten's face brightened up.
 
"Are you accepting my love now?" Ten joked before laughing hard. You know that laugh where he throws his head back laughing, which makes him 1982764972% way more attractive. And little did she know, she was captivated by his smile and laughter. 
 
Dahyun rolled her eyes, "I'm just joking" Ten said as he ruffled her hair. "Why are you looking for me again?" he asked her. Dahyun looked at him and answered, "Are you really serious about me?" 
 
Ten was taken aback, he was shocked to answered at first so he couldn't talk properly. "I-" 
 
"I knew it" Dahyun smiled bitterly, She knew getting her hopes up for nothing would hurt her, but she didn't know it would hurt her so damn bad. 
 
"You're not serious about me are yo-" Ten cutted her off. "No!" Dahyun tilted her head.
 
Ten looked at her straight in the eye, sincerity showing on his face. "I like you Dahyun. No, I think this is what they call love. I'm in love with you. You may not believe me but its true. Seeing you with Jaebum makes me jealous. I'm jealous as hell. I may not show it but I am. I'm in love with you Kim Dahyun and I'm serious about you"
 
It was an awkward silence after Ten said those lines. It was not that long when Sahyun started chuckling before bursting out to laughter. Ten was puzzled, did he just got rejected?
 
"pfft-- You're jealous with Jaebum? The Im Jaebum?" she asked him, tears almost flowing out of her eyes as she laughs hard. After a while, she regained composture and said and smiled, "You don't have to be jealous with my cousin, stupid" she said.
 
It took a while as Ten's mind processed those things. Jaebum is her cousin? He went back to reality when he saw Dahyun walking away from her. He ran to catch up to her. "So... uh.. you're single?" he asked her. Dahyun turned to him while smiling. Oh how he love those smiles. She was simply mesmerizing. 
 
Dahyun nodded in response, "Of course I am" Ten's face brightened up from 0 to 100 real quick. "So.. can I court you?" he asked her. Hope hinted in his voice. 
 
Dahyun winked and said, "Suit yourself"
 
**
 
//lattaeyong: ayoooo! I'm back with a TenHyun fic. Just want to dedicate this story to Nouha and Ririn! Sorry about the ending, I know its lame. but nahh!! I finished the story yay! 
 
I'll make better fanfictions in the future! Featuring SMROOKIES yay! 
 
P.S. kinda altered their personality in the story~ some are made up.. but nah!!!
P.S.S. This story is based on Jay Park's Solo~